07

Design My Heart

Your pov:

I can't believe it! Himchan is having dinner here at my house together with my parents.
Hyorin would flip if I tell her about this. My school hearthrob crush Kim Himchan looked handsome than ever with his clothes.
It turns out that Kim Himchan isn't just an ordinary Kim. His parents company called Kimdong Industry is well known in the electronics world and is being looked up to by other companies.
His parents said that Himchan has been helping with the company since he was fourteen. Himchan is not only good at doing music but handling business as well! Who knew being a chaebol is within him?
"So ~~ which school do you go to?" Mrs. Kim asked.
" I actually go to Seoul University." I replied.
" Omo! Our Himchan goes to that school as well." Mrs. Kim stated.
" Deh, we go to the same school." I said.
" So you guys know each other?" Mr. Kim asked.
" Yes sir, uh, Kim Himchan is popular in our school not only for the ladies but for his good grades and special talents too, so its hard not to know him." I explained. Mr. Kim laughed at my explanation.
"Lee Byungsoo ah. Your daughter is such a sweet talker. I like her." Mr. Kim told my dad.
" Kansamida." I said and bowed my head.
" ~~ is also famous in our school appa. She what the students call  is our school's angel." Said Himchan.
"Aniyo. I'm not really famous." I shook my hands denying.
"Is that true honey?" Umma asked hearing about it for the first time.
" Yeah. What he said is true, but its not much of a big deal." I said while blushing.
I glared at Himchan and he gave me a wink.
"What was that for?!?"
Mr. and Mrs. Kim talked with my parents, they seemed to have a nice talk throughout the dinner. While mom commanded me to tour Himchan around the house.
"Honey would you kindly tour Himchan around while we chat with the Kim's?" Umma asked.
" Um sure mom." Was the only thing I replied. I don't really want to tour Himchan into the rooms and hallways and let him see a display of embarassing photos of me so I just lead him to our garden.
"This place is beautiful." Himchan said.
"Yeah." I replied.
"Just like you." He whispered so I'm not sure if that was what he said.
Hopefully not.
"Did you say something?" I asked.
"Its nothing.' Himchan smiled.
"Okay then." I said and sat at my favorite side on the swing. Himchan followed me and also sat at the other available swing chair.
There was silence for a little while and I decided to break it by mentioning the lame flowers.
"My mom and I planted the flowers here." I said.
" No wonder why those looked so pretty." Himchan said.
"So tell me sunbae, how come I didn't know you were the son of the famous Kim family?" I asked.
He sat there silently looking from afar.
"I guess that's because I didn't tell anyone. I don't want them to treat me as someone special you know, like a chaebol. I'm just a normal teenager like them anyway." He explained while looking down at his shiny leather shoes.
" Do BAP sunbaes know?" I asked.
"Yes, of course they do. I tell them all my secrets, because they are like brothers to me." Himchan smiled.
"Enough about me. Let's talk about you." Himchan said and faced me.
"There's nothing much to tell." I said.
Himchan pouted.
"That's boring." He teased.
" I am not boring!" I said as I lightly punched his arm.
" You know for a girl you surely can punch hard." Himchan joked.
"Really?" I asked.
"No." He said.
"Come on let's take a selca." Himchan commanded and slowly placed an arm over my shoulder.
"Hana. Deul. Set." Himchan said and clicked his camera phone away.
" Yah sunbae! Let me see!" I asked. He handed me his phone to let me look at the picture.
In the photo I saw myself smiling. It looked alright but there is one problem. My nose was a bit red. So it obviously does not count as a good photo.
I was planning on deleting it but Himchan snatched the phone away before I could even do it.
"Sunbae! I look ugly in the picture! Let's just take it again. Jaebal! Huh?" I asked.
"Call me oppa and I'll let you." He challeneged.
"Bwoh?!" I shouted.
" I don't feel comfortable with you calling me sunbae." Himchan explained.
"Never mind that photo then." I said then sighed.
Himchan opened his phone "How do you post this photo over facebook?" He asked.
"Yah sunbae! You're not doing this to me." I said.
"Its oppa remember?" Himchan oppa, "Araso! Araso! jaebal do not post it okay?" I begged.
"I won't. I'm not planning to, I'm just teasing you." He said.
"You know, the photo is not that bad. So I'm just going to keep it here in my phone. I'm not deleting miss red nose's picture." He smirked.
Suddenly, his phone rang, it was Mrs. Kim telling him that they are leaving.
"That was mom. She said we're leaving." Himchan said.
"It was nice hanging out with you tonight. I had fun." He added.
"Me too Sun- Oppa." I said and smiled. We walk out of the garden and head back to the house's main door.
Afterwards, my parents followed by mr and mrs. kim also heaf to the doors and we said goodbye to them.
As mom shut the door she said "You know I like that Himchan boy, he's polite." Mom said.
" I know mom. I like him too." I said and head upstairs to bed.