06

Design My Heart

Yongguk's POV:

After six hours of boring lectures, math class was finally over. Which means it was dismissal time.

Himchan was oddly quiet and was sitting behind the window just starring nowhere.

"Yah hyung! We are going to the aracade. You going?" Youngjae asked me.

"Nah, I have some things to take care of. I'll just catch up later." I said and went out of the classroom first.

"I wonder if ~~'s classes were over as well."

I went to the arts building and found ~~ and her friend walked out.

I quickly follwed them from behind until I reached to my motorcycle which was parked against the tree near the library.

I turned the engine on and slowly followed them from behind.

"I wonder if she would walk to that path again. Those bastards might come back for her."

Your POV:

Classes were over and I asked Hyorin to go home together with me today because I don't want the ugly memory that happened yesterday to be back.

I was scared to go home alone.

We were walking and was only a couple of steps to my home when Hyorin whispered to me.

"I think that famous guy named Bang Yongguk is following us from behind." She said.

"How do you say so?" I asked.

"He's blonde and is riding one of those super cool expensive motocycle. Who else could that be?" She explained.

"That's impossible." I laughed.

" ~~ sshi!" He called.

I turned around and saw that it was indeed Youngguk.

He got out of his motorcycle.

"You dropped this." He said with a gentle voice and his expression almost shy.

It was my diary. My eyes widen and quickly walked towards him to get it.

" I'm sorry about that I really am clumsy. Kansamida." I said.

" Gwenchana. Its cute. " Youngguk said and smiled shyly.

I smiled and looked down on my toes.

*cough cough*

Then we both stopped and looked at Hyorin. Who just smiled at the both of us.

"Oh yeah. Yongguk sshi, this is Hyorin my best friend." I introduced.

"Anneyong haseyo I'm Hyorin nice to meet you." She greeted.

" Nice to meet you too, ~~'s bestfriend." He said.

Then I received a call. It was from umma.

"Uh, sorry to interrupt the introductions but my mom is already looking for me." I said.

" Oh yeah! I need to head home as well." Hyorin said after checking her watch.

"So that's it. Bye then you guys!" I said after smiling and waving at the both of them and quickly shut the gate.

I entered the house and looked for my mom who was at the kitchen.

"Umma! What are you doing on here?" I asked.

Then I found her cooking.

"Umma did something happen? You never cook. I have never seen you do this ever." I said.

"Aigoo honey of course your mother knows how to cook. Its just I don't do it often." She said.

"So what's the occassion?" I asked.

"Your umma and appas business partners are coming at our house today. I also heard that they're son is just a year or two older than you and what's more great is that you two study in the same school.

"That's amazing mom! I wonder if I know that person. I'm sure well get along well." I said.

"Oh, I'm sure you will honey! You are our daughter!" Umma complimented as she brings out the cake she baked from the oven.

"Go ahead and change into something pretty honey. I'm sure our guests would come soon." Mom said.

"Okay. If you need anything I'll be right upstairs then." I said and went up.

I received a call from Hyorin as soon as I got up to my room.

"Yeobseo?" I asked.

"Hey there girl. What's up with the sudden leave?" She asked.

" Oh that. My mom called me to go home. My parents business partners are coming to visit." I explained.

"Yah, you are such a lucky girl." She said.

"Waeyo?" I asked.

" You pabo! B.A.P's leader Youngguk is totally into you." She said.

"That's a lie. Come on stop joking. He's just nice to me because of what happened that day." I said.

"Huh? Which day?" She asked.

"Oops."

"Yah! ~~ what are you talking about?" she shouted over the phone.

"Ani. Its nothing. Yah, I have to go now I'll talk to you tomorrow okay?" I said and hanged up.

I changed my clothes into one of my dresses and tied my hair up so it would look neat and elegant. I chose my favorite pair of black pumps and headed downstairs to greet the guests.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim arrived at the house and both my parents greeted them in a smile.

"Your daughter is really pretty." Mrs. Kim said.

"Thank you Mrs. Kim." I said.

" So where's your son?" Appa asked.

" He called us and said he is on his way here." Mr. Kim replied with a dissapointed look.

"I see. Come on let us have dinner then." Umma suggested.

They discussed their new plans for the business while eating dinner.

Mrs. Kim complimented mom's cooking while mom was trying to be embarassed about it.

We were in the middle of our dinner when the maid came to the dining table and announced that a guy named Kim Himchan was here.
I almost choked when I heard that name!

"What's he doing here?"

"Let him in!" Umma said.

" No need mom. We have inportant guests here. I'll handle it myself." I said and stood up to the door.

Mr. And Mrs. Kim looked at each other.

I went to the door and found Kim Himchan wearing not his usual clothes but he was wearing a vest and buttoned up polo with black pants and expensive looking pair of shoes.

"What the-" I stopped.

"So you are the daughter of Lee Kangjun?" He asked.

I just nodded like at idiot and slowly opened the door for him to enter.

 


Author's Note:

Hello everyone! How are you doing my readers?

Sorry it took me a long time to update again. >///<

but I have to say that this is my FAVORITE CHAPTER SO FAR!!

I hope you'll love it as well ^^

Keep posting your comments and suggestions!

I wanna hear from all of you :)