05

Design My Heart

Your POV:

The next day I went to look for Yongguk, I wanted to thank him for saving me. I didn't really get to thank him yesterday and return his jacket to him.

"Excuse me, this is the music building right?" I asked a random girl on my way up.

"Yes this is it." She said

"Would you know what class Bang Yongguk is currently in?" I asked again.

"For what I know, he's at the recording studio right now." The girl responded.

"Gumawo!"

I went up the elevator and found a glass door at a corner.

This must be the recording studio..

I knocked at the door but no one answered.

That's weird the lights are on. He must be here. So I knocked again.

"Yongguk sshi, are you in there?" I called out.

No one answered. "I guess no one is around.." I muttered when suddenly the door clicked open.

"Omo! Yongguk sunbae!" I said in suprise. I can feel the blood rushing up to my cheeks.

He was wearing his black hoodie with nerdy glasses. I rarely see him like that he looks really cute in it.

I bet if he always goes around wearing like that, many girls would find him unscary anymore.

"What are you doing here?" He asked groggily.

"Were you busy? Did I just disturb you?" I asked while peeking the inside of the room.

"Mianhe sunbae if I did! I just wanted to return this to you." I said as I hand him the paper bag with his jacket inside. It was newly washed.

"No need to return it to me. I no longer need it. You can throw it, sell it or whatever." He said and closed the door back again quickly.

"But-" before I could even continue he already closed the door leaving me out.

"If you say so then." I muttered and headed down to the elevator.

"What's wrong with Yongguk sunbae? He was really nice to me yesterday but mean to me today."

"Maybe he is regretting that he saved me yesterday."

I frowned at the thought.

Not far away I found Himchan coming towards the same direction as me.

"O ~~. What made you come here?" Himchan asked while giving me a beam I could not resist.

"I was just about to give something to someone in the music building. Too bad I didn't get to talk to him." I said while hiding the paper bag behind me.

"Oh, I see. Well you seem sad want to grab some coffee before class starts?" He offered.

"Okay." I answerd.

We walked towards the near coffee shop inside the campus.

"So what would you like to drink? My treat." He said while doing that smile again. Leaving me with my mouth open and speechless.

"A latte would be nice." I said and smiled at him.

While waiting for Himchan oppa to order our drinks I pondered about what happened earlier with Youngguk sunbae.

"Is he mad at me for some reason?" "Did I put him into some trouble?"

I have to find out.

Suddenly Himchan cme back holding our drinks.

"Hey there miss out of this world. You can come back to reality now." He teased.

"Mianhe oppa, I just had a lot on my mind lately." I excused.

"How about you oppa how have you been doing lately?" I asked him.

Yongguk's POV:

Then she was gone. I heard the elevator closed down I quietly opened the door.

"What is the problem with you man? Why do you chicken out in front of a girl you do not even like?" I mocked myself.

I fell asleep without noticing. It must be because I pulled an all nighter finishing a song.

"Yongguk hyung! Are you in there?" It was Himchan on the door.

 "Hyung open the door would you?" He knocked.

I dragged by feet towards the door and opened it.

"What's with all the rush? I was sleeping." I said while I yawned.

"Hyung, I need help." He said.

"What do you need my help for?" I asked as I sip my coffee.

"I think I am starting to like someone." He said.

"You what?" I almost spit out the coffee I wsas drinking.