02

Design My Heart

Today was the first time you wished time could pass more quickly so you could already get out of class. 

*riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinggggg*

"At last the bell rang!" you thought to yourself then headed straight to the cafeteria. You then spotted the famous B.A.P sitting somewhere in the middle of the cafetreia.

Then I saw Hyorin at the other direction, she was waving at me. I quickly approached her. "Yah Hyorin I dont think I can do this, there are too many people here right now" you whispered to her.

" Why can't you? You're Lee ~~ ! The school's angel, and you're really pretty. How could he turn you down?" she said trying to boost your courage.

" I hope so. I dont think they really think of me as an angel though." you said while noticing some girls glaring at you.

" What? You worry about them?" Hyorin let out a small laugh "-they're just scared that Himchanchan might fall head over heels for you after you confess." Hyorin assured you.

Before you could say anything more, Hyorin pushed you towards where B.A.P was sitting. "Yah!" You shouted in suprise because of what Hyorin did and because of that everyone's eyes were on you. "Oh shoot." you whispered to yourself and hid your face.

Even B.A.P. stopped goofing around and sat in thier seats quietly looking at you as you apporach thier table.

"Anneyong Haseyo." you said awkwardly then bowed. "- im Lee ~~ from the arts department." you gulped then continued. "Im a fashion design major" you spoke now with a bit confidence though you were really tense inside.

"Himchan sunbae." you said as you reach for the heart shaped box in your bag. "-this is for you. I hope you'll like it." You gave it to him with a smile.

While you were standing there, Himchan opened the box and saw the chocolate you made. "Wow, this must be very delicious. Kansamida!" he smiled and thanked you.

"I'm glad you liked it." you said while forcing yourself to be calm. 

"Hyung, can I have one?" Zelo asked. "No you can't." Himchan said playfully and stuck his tongue out to Zelo.

" i'll be going now then. See you around oppa." you said then walked as quickly as fast you could so nobody could see your tomato colored face.

Hyorin followed you to the restroom after that incident.

"You did it! You gave your chocolates to him!! but I can't believe you didn't tell him your feelings." Hyorin said.

"You know what? Never mind that you can confess anytime you want anyways and its better to do it without many people watching you."  she explained.

"Yeah, you're right." you said while looking at your red face in the mirror.

"Lets go." you said then dragged Hyorin out.