08

Design My Heart

 

Himchan's POV:

 

By the time I got back to B.A.P.’s place (AN: I don’t really know what to call their place. Sorry.), I saw the guys are still awake watching TV and they were giving me weird and funny looks.

“Wow hyung! You look cool!” Zelo said in awe. This is the first time the maknae saw me like this, don’t get me wrong, I am not the only one with rich parents here. We actually all are. Yongguk is pretty much wealthier than me, he inherited all his parents’ wealth when they died but he refused to accept it.

Youngjae is from the U.S., his mom is a famous violinist while his father is a pianist. He wanted to escape his life in the US and told his parents he wanted to continue his studies here in Korea.

Zelo’s grandmother is a famous chef and, owns a five star restaurant. Daehyun’s dad is a congressman.

 

“Yah, Himchan ah! Where did you go around dressed like that?” Yongguk teased.

“Important family dinner.” I told him.

“With who?” he asked.

“With Lee ~~ and her parents.” I answered and the boys teased me again.

“Doesn’t that girl like you?” Daehyun asked. “What are you two still waiting for? You two could already get married.” Daehyun suggested.

“It’s not that easy you know.” I told him then I noticed Yongguk leaving.

“Yongguk ah, are you going somewhere?” I asked him. “Me? Oh, uh. Yeah. Im just going out for a while.” He said and quickly left.

“Something’s strange with that hyung. Believe me.” Youngjae said.

“Wae?” I asked him.

“Haven’t you guys noticed? He’s been acting strange lately.” Youngjae said. 

I thought about it for a while. He’s his ususal crabby self. Is there anything different with him? He’s out of himself recently, but that’s normal. Nothing is stange.

“Nope, maybe it’s just you.” I said and headed up to my room to change.

 

Narrator’s POV:

 

Yongguk took a drive out and stopped by your house. The front gate was closed and the house lights were out except for one room. The one with the balcony, which he guessed was yours.

He didn’t know why he drove all the way with his motorbike to your place, maybe it was because it was the familiarity that drove him here, or because Himchan was talking about you and it lead him there.

You were busy finishing your sketches for submission tomorrow that you still didn’t finish. So you decided to pull an all nighter for this particular project.

Yongguk just stood there outside, staring out at your window when he noticed you. You head out to the balcony and stretched you arms out.

“What were you doing awake this late.” It made him curious.

The wind blew and you felt the cold wind touch your skin, so you head back in and went back to work.

Yongguk stood there outside waiting for you to shut down the light in your bedroom so that he could leave, which didn’t happen until it was already 4:00AM.

Yongguk fell asleep in a tree outside your house and was awaken by his phone’s non-stop ringing.

It was all text messgaes from Daehyun and Youngjae.

“Aish, jinja! These two are like my mothers really.” Yongguk muttered.

He opened one message from Daehyun that says “Hyung! Its 12:00 Where are you? Do you need B.A.P’s help?”

“ Hyung. Maknae Zelo says he’ll go look for you. Should I allow him?”

And another from Youngjae, “Yah, Hyung you better come back soon. We have classes tomorrow remember?”

Yonnguk took a last glance of your window and found it closed. After that he finally decided to leave and head back to B.A.P’s.

By the time Yongguk got back, he found the guys sleeping on the couch waiting for him. He tiptoed to the kitchen to get something to drink when Himchan tapped his shoulder.

“Where did you go last night? They were worried you know?” Himchan said in a low voice.

“I just went to the park, and unconsciously fell asleep there.” Yongguk lied.

 

Yongguk didn’t feel the effect of no sleep, not until it was class time. Their songwriting teacher was discussing some techniques, when Yongguk fell completely asleep it was a good thing the professor didn’t notice. He never fell asleep in this class, because it was his favorite class. The boys noticed this but they didn’t say anything.

 

That night the same thing happened. Yongguk visited your house again and waited for you to turn your bedroom lights off before he left. This time it didn’t take you long and by 10pm you were already asleep. Yongguk had been visiting your place for the past week. He didn’t know why, but ever since he had heard that Himchan went to your place, he felt this pang of jealousy in him and wanted to at least look for you.

One day though, you finally discovered what Yongguk had been doing. It was already 10pm but you can’t seem to fall asleep since it was a weekend, your parents are away. You decided to buy some pack of ramyun and a tub of ice cream, you put a hoodie on and headed out of the gate when you saw Yongguk looking out up at your window.’

“Yongguk sunbae?” you asked and he looked down at you. “Oh, ~~ ah.” Was the only thing he said.

“What are you doing here? Were you looking for me?” she asked.

“N-nothing.” He asked while his face was turning red.

“Are you alright sunbae? Are you not feeling well?” you asked him.

“Aniyo, I’m good. I better get going now though.” He said and hurriedly turn on his motorcycle and sped off.

“What’s with him?” you murmured.

 

After you returned you ask one maid if she noticed that guy outside the house and what time he stayed and waited there. The maid though told you that, that guy has been doing that for the past week. She didn’t know whether she should report it or not, she hesitated though since that person was not doing any harm.

You told the maid, not to report if ever he comes back again and instead let him in the house.

“I want to know, why you have been doing that. Yongguk sunbae.”