Complete and Content

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 20

 

I’m totally fine with that. But are you fine with your girlfriend being exposed to the whole EXO fans fandom. Remember Lu Han, fans can be out of control sometimes.

Discuss this with your girlfriend and your band mates, I’ll be waiting tomorrow for your answer.

 

That’s right, how selfish I can be? I only think about going on a date secretly. I only think about taking her to parties openly, I only think about calling her without a damn care of who’s listening. I’m not thinking about her.

Kris and Su Ho said they didn’t mind about it, though it might drop our fame, they said it is okay. “I want to be famous because of our music, not only because we’re handsome.” That’s what Kris told me.

I have to talk to Ji Kyung tonight, Kris and Su Ho will take care of their members.

I don’t even know if I want to be exposed anymore or not.

Let’s just pray for the best.

 

 

 

 

“How did it go?” I ask, Kris and Su Ho said Lu Han is having some difficulties about the earlier talk, which got me worried as well, is this going to be the reason of our break up? I really don’t hope so.

I see his shoulder rise, inhaling some breaths before finally exhaling again, this got to be serious, “I have something to tell you, Ji Kyung.”

This is not going to be our break up, right? I nod wordlessly, though he can’t see it since he is not facing me, as soon as I’m sat beside him, he quickly laced our fingers together, his palm is sweaty, why is he so nervous? “The talk went well.” He starts.

“Then why are you so nervous right now?” I tilt my head to the side, trying to grab a glance of his face, he is looking down, looking at our interlaced fingers. I count there are a good six seconds of silence, this suspense is seriously killing me slowly.

“Lu Han? What’s wrong?” I finally break the ice, I get really impatient for things like this, I don’t like to be kept clueless all the time.

He shakes his head, “There’s nothing wrong.”

I give him a skeptical look, he’s dripping cold sweat out of nervous and he still thinks he can fool me onto believing him? “Don’t lie.” I frown.

There it goes again, ten seconds of suspense and silence. But this time I keep quiet, trying to hold myself, he is struggling to say it, I can see it, his eyebrows are now in one line, frankly speaking I’m curious as hell, but I keep quiet, I should give him some time to form the words. He might be confused, too somehow.

He moves and crouches in front of me, still holding my hand, and for the first time, he finally looks at me right into my eyes, he’s anxious, his eyes are both full of worry, why? “Ji Kyung.” He calls, “If I ask you to be indirectly involved in my world, are you willing to do it?”

“Indirectly involved? What do you mean?” I ask back, not understanding what he was trying to say.

“I want to date you in public. I want our relationship to be exposed. I want our relationship not to be in secret anymore.” He explains, “I want it so bad, but are you?”

I narrow my eyebrows at him, isn’t that just… the most ridiculous question? “Of course. Why wouldn’t I?”

“But if you’re exposed, the chance of you getting bullied or picked on would also be higher. Do you still want it?”

I blink, now I finally know the reason why he was so fidgety earlier. He was worrying for me? How sweet this guy can be, seriously. I smile at him and brush his hair away from his face, “Lu Han,” I call softly, “I’m surprised after knowing me for such a long time, you still thought that kind of thing actually bothers me. When we were young, I got bullied because of you, too, did you see me giving any s? No.”

“When I said yes to your confession, that means I’m also committing to the down side of being your girlfriend, getting hated by your whole fandom is included.”

He smiles back at me and pulls our tangled hands and kiss my hand, if we are not in this serious moment, I will make a face to him, but now I’m somehow in the atmosphere for cheesy-itsy-thingy, too. “I’m so lucky to have you.” He mumbles.

I’m so lucky to have you, too.

 

 

 

 

“No.” Se Hun shook his head. “What do you mean by exposing her? Are you all crazy? Why are you agreeing to this crazy idea? Do you know how wild fans can be?” He looked at the other five pairs of eyes that were staring at him.

Baekhyun crossed his arms and looked at the youngest, “Are you disagreeing because you’re just jealous?”

Yes, I am. Se Hun gulped, which was caught by the older man, Baekhyun smirked at his right suggestion, “You should move on, Se Hun, I’m serious. You don’t stand a chance wit

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter