My Girlfriend

EXO is My Neighbor
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Chapter 19

 

My heart thumps as I hear the door finally creaks open, indicating Ji Kyung is here, honestly, I’m not ready to tell her all of this, I mean, I personally think this is not really my wrong doing since I’m also the victim, but how would you feel if you have to tell your significant other that you just kissed with other girl or boy?

“Lu Han?” She calls out softly, even hearing her voice already clenches my heart. The fact that, that day, we were supposed to video call, but because I’m too tired and angry, I forget to charge my phone, the next morning I found there were 12 missed calls from her and three messages.

You might think that is not a big amount of calls or messages. But Ji Kyung isn’t the type who will actually initiate first, because she thought she will bother me if she suddenly calls out of nowhere (which is completely ridiculous).

And the guilty feeling I feel just doubled up when she hugs me from behind. “I heard from Lay that you have some problem.” She pulls away and leans herself onto my back. “Will you tell what that is?”

I swallow all of my fears and utter the word, “Yes.”

 

 

 

 

“I’m so sorry, Ji Kyung.”

Am I not dreaming right now?

Seriously?

My boyfriend that I have been longing to meet came back only to tell me he just kissed another girl?

Wow. What the actual heck.

Okay no, I can’t be like this, Lay never lies, he wants the best for everyone, and when he said Lu Han has his reason I should believe Lu Han. “Okay, wait. This is too much to take. Can you tell me again the whole story shortly?” I say as I exhale loudly.

“Ji Kyung, I’m so sorry.” He says again, which kind of irritate me, I didn’t ask him to apologize, “I ask you the story, I don’t ask you to apologize.”

Knowing my bad mood, Lu Han finally obeys what I say, “I was scheduled to be in the same show as Hannah, and I heard from Lay that Hannah is interested in me, but I never thought she would actually do that, I thought as shameless as a girl can be, at least they would have some dignity, but obviously, she doesn’t.” He grumbles.

“I swear, Ji Kyung, I swear. I’m a victim, too. I never want any of this to happen. I don’t want to kiss any girl beside of you, I-“

He looks surprised.

I don’t blame him, though, I am surprised, too.

I should be angry at him and yell or even hit and slap him like a mad woman.

But I just don’t feel that angriness. I’m pissed, yes, I really am, but I know Lu Han is not the kind of guy who would cheat on his girlfriend. I believe in him. I know it because he never hesitates to answer my calls during his work, even sometimes I was the one who tells him to go to a closed room so no one would hear our conversation. And he always said, “Why should I? I’m proud of my girlfriend.”

So instead of harassing him and yelling at him with harsh and unpleasant words, I kissed him.

Wiping away any trace of that bitc- I mean that girl off from him.

“I’m washing her germs away.” I clear my own throat, feeling awkward afterwards, gosh, I’m so strange. “Just be more careful next time.”

“She kissed me right here, too.” He says as he sticks out his cheek.

I look at him and sigh, “Close your eyes.”

I see he’s happy because of my sudden kiss, well, since I’m a little bit annoyed at him right now, I’ll consider the option of slapping him. I raise my hand and hit his cheek with all of my power.

“AAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWW!!!!” Lu Han cries out of pain, I laugh lightly, “Serve you right, cheater.” I scrunch my nose at him.

“When other guys use to protect their , maybe I will use it to protect my cheek.”

His sentence completely caught me off guard, what did he say?

“What?”

He pouts, “I thought today we’re gonna cuddle and make love, so I prepare condoms.” He says as he grabs some square package with something that looks like balloon in it, that can’t be…? “Everything was perfect until that Hannah girl came and completely rained my fantasy.”

My jaws drop at his honesty, gosh why is he so honest about this goddamn awkward thing?

“You can’t be serious, right?”

He looks at me strangely, “Of course I’m serious! I even bought a new boxer to make me look ier! Look!” and then… HE SHAMELESSLY TAKES OFF HIS T-SHIRT. WHY WHY LU HAN WHY.

Oh that abs that V line- I shake my head and quickly bury myself with the fluffy pillows and blanket, “I’m going to sleep right now!”

“Do you want to sleep with me?”

“Stop with those double-meaning!!”

“What double-meaning!? I really want to make lo-“

“URGH STOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter