I Woke Up as My Wife Episode 3

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When I arrived at the doorstep, Tiffany was just waiting with her back facing me so of course, I couldn’t help myself but to do the oldest trick in the book and give her a little scare which always works all the time. Tiffany immediately jumped in surprise before turning around and giving me the death glare while I just laughed my ing off at her reaction.

 

TF: I hate you so much.

SH: I love you too, babe.

TF: (Pouts) Do you really like my scared reaction?

SH: Of course, I do. But I love it the most when you smile.

TF: AIsh, really. You become even more annoying now that you’re possessing my body.

SH: You said that as if you’re not annoying yourself before all this happened.

TF: At least I’m annoying you because I was worried about you, not because of pranking you.

SH: Is my hubby angry that his wife’s being very mischievous towards “him”?

TF: (Pouts) Yes, I am. I want my wifey to stop scaring the hell out of her hubby.

SH: Aigoo, my hubby’s so cute. Alright, you know I couldn’t resist your puppy eyes so I’m going to try my best not to do it. But don’t expect that I’ll be able to control my mischievous side forever.

TF: W-Whatever, oppa. I want to sleep.

SH: Sleeping’s for the weak, hubby. Haven’t you forgotten that it’s our first night as a newlywed?

TF: Ugh, stop with the tradition. I miss this bed.

SH: Uh, uh. I won’t allow you, so what’re you going to do about that?

TF: I’m just going to pretend that you aren’t here and ignore you.

SH: I want a hug, please.

TF: You’ll get a hug from me after you apologize to my second husband tomorrow.

SH: You promise? I’ll visit them tomorrow, don’t worry about it.

TF: You better or else no hugs for you.

SH: Yes, my Pink Monster.

 

 

Our first night ends with us just having a tickling battle which of course, now that I’m in your body means that I’ll always lose because you’re very sensitive to my touches.

 

 

FEBRUARY 24th 2020

7:30 AM

 

I felt that familiar glow and the warmth on my face which is enough to awoke me from my slumber. I started to adjust my vision to the darkness of the room before doing my morning stretching and getting off the bed to open the curtains and window. As soon as they opened, I felt a mix of both cold and warm air at the same time since we’re really close to the spring season. After taking the outside breeze, I then proceed to go do my morning routine before going to the kitchen to make breakfast. I decided that today we’re going to something light, so I went ahead and grabbed two packs of noodles from the cupboards before going to the fridge to get the other ingredients since this one will be just like the dinner last night.

 

 

20 MINUTES LATER

 

Breakfast is served, and now it’s time to bring the breakfast to bed so I grabbed the tray and put the noodles bowl on it before walking back to the bedroom. When I arrived at the door, I pushed it gently with my left foot since my hands are full. Once I’m inside, I put the tray on the table right next to the bed before getting on the bed to wake my “hubby” up. “Good morning, hubby. It’s brekkie time” I whispered on his right ear and he immediately opened his eyes so I took that chance to give a peck. “Where is it?” Tiffany asks me so I immediately got off the bed and grabbed the tray before putting it my lap. “Here it is, hubby. My interpretation of Ramyeon” I said to Tiffany, and she immediately sit up while still rubbing her eyes. “What do you think, hubby?” I asked her to which she replied “I can already tell that it’s going to be good, oppa” she said to me which made me hit her shoulder softly due to embarrassment. We then do the usual before devouring the food that’s on the bowl until it’s last drop.

 

SH: Wow, that’s some good right there. I wonder who cooks this food.

TF: I bet the chef’s really handsome, so that’s why he’s a pro in the first place.

SH: Yah, you want to die?

TF: If I die then that means you can’t go back to being your original self.

SH: Wow, my hubby’s so smart.

TF: Of course, I am. It’s common knowledge.

SH: All jokes aside, though. What do you think?

TF: You’re going to handle all the cooking since you’re now the housewife.

SH: Thanks, babe. So that means you’re going to handle the dishes, then.

TF: Of course, I do. Good thing we have a dishwasher, so I can just chill out while waiting.

SH: What if the dishwasher’s broke? What do you do, then?

TF: I’ll make you do the washing yourself.

SH: What if I was abroad? What do you do, then?

TF: I’ll call the cleaning service, then.

SH: What do you do when there’s no cleaning service to help you?

TF: Hmph, I hate you. Can you just apologize to my second husband already?

SH: Alright, alright. I’ll go but I smell like so I need a shower first.

TF: Go ahead, then.

SH: Want to join me? It’s a waste of water if we use it separately.

TF: Using the environmental tactic again, huh?

SH: It’s true, right? Using too much water separately is basically a waste of water which in turn also ruin the environment.

TF: ALRIGHT! I GET IT! GOD, YOU’RE SO ING ANNOYING!

 

Damn, I just love my wife even more when she’s angry because she’s just so scary but yet also very cute as evidence by how red her skin has gotten. And so, I just jumped onto her lap and starts giving her my aegyo. You probably know about how I basically turned into a living ball of cuteness whenever I get drunk, right? You’re witnessing the many rare times when I do aegyo when I’m fully sober? Now that I’m stuck in her body, it means I can persuade her with my aegyo until she has no choice but to agree with me. Well, you can probably guess what happens after that because I’m not going to show you and you’ve to imagine what we do behind the closed door of the bathroom.

 

 

After conserving the environment together, I go ahead and put on some comfortable clothes before saying goodbye to my hubby and driving to the Dragon’s couple house. Before I knew it, I finally arrived at the house which took me less than 10 minutes. I parked the car on the driveway before getting out and ring the doorbell. The door was opened to reveal the Dragon Boy himself only wearing a boxer and practically not caring at all. “Hi, Jiyong oppa. Can I come in? P.S: I don’t think your wife would like it very much if you show your body to a total stranger” I said to him to which he said “You’re a family member, so it’s okay, Tiff” which made me roll my eyes at his cockiness. He then lets me inside the house before telling me to wait on the sofa while he wakes his wife up. I nodded at him and waited on the sofa. A few moments, a sleepy Kid Leader walked into the living room with the Dragon Boy right behind her. “Your wife wants to talk to you, KiTY” Jiyong said to her and she immediately sighed before walking up to the sofa and sat next to me. “I’ll leave you two alone now, have fun” he said to us before leaving the room. Well, this is awkward. We were both just engulfed in an uncomfortable silence and for the next few minutes, we both just sat there and not even stealing a glance. I was getting riled up with every second, and so I decides to break the long and painful uncomfortable silence.

 

SH: I’m sorry for making you worried to death, Tae.

TY: (Silent)

SH: Please let’s forget what happened yesterday and be my best friend again. It’s my fault for not handling it very well.

TY: (Silent)

SH: Can you at least say something, man? I’m ing dying over here, just tell me that you hate me or even a “STFU” would suffice.

TY:  Shut the up and let me sleep, your voice is so annoying.

SH: Am I forgiven?

TY: What? You want me to stay mad at you? What are you, a ing idiot or something? I thought you know me inside out.

SH: Geez, Tae. No need to get mad, I’m asking you again because I was confirming whether or not my second husband is still mad at me or not for what happened between us yesterday.

TY: Of course, I forgive you. If I didn’t forgive you, I would’ve told my lovely husband to send you out of the house immediately.

SH: Right, I forgot about that.

TY:  So, what do you want?

SH: Well, my hubby told me to come here and apologize to you. Other than that, there’s nothing really.

TY:  Get the out of here, then.

SH: Is that how you treat all your guests?

TY:  You’re not a guest, boo. You’re a family member which means that I can do whatever the I want.

SH: Hey, boo. Your husband just did something naughty to me.

TY:  What the did this Dragon do?

SH: He welcomes me to your home wearing nothing but only a boxer. Did he play some games with you last night?

TY:  That stupid dragon, I swear.

SH: What are you going to do to that guy?

TY:  Let’s just say that he’s never going to do that again.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter