Mansion 805 E02

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You know what, man? Just accept your fate that you will get your kicked by 6 girls and ended up with probably a few purple spots all over my body.

Anyway, I have to get back into unpacking my luggage and setting up my studio bedroom here since I’m now a tenant of this mansion.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A FEW HOURS LATER

7:00 PM KST

 

I grabbed my phone that’s on the table to check the time, and it’s currently 7 which means that I’ve been setting up my room for 4 hours, and it’s safe to say that I finished setting up my studio. Now, I just need a few decorations here and there to make it feel like it’s a real music studio bedroom. But before I could even begin decorating my room, I heard a knock on my door which made me drop everything and proceeds to open the door. Thankfully, it was Jessica who’s telling me that dinner is served and that I should go downstairs. So, of course I followed her downstairs and I could tell as soon as I arrived at the dining room that the girls are all looking at me like I’m some kind of a monster which I totally understand since I’m a total ing stranger to them anyway. “Oppa, you can take the one that’s next to Taeyeon.” I heard Jessica said to me so I just nodded without a word before walking to the seat that’s next to Taeyeon. Once I’m sitting on the chair, I could tell that a certain someone is giving me death glares who just so happened to be sitting right in front of me. Then, Jessica decided to stand up and asked everyone to say grace in silent since she knows that the situation is very tense. After we’re all done praying, we just started eating in silence, and if you’re in here with me, then you could the very eerie and uncomfortable silence from everyone, the only noise that you’re able to hear is the sound of the cutleries and the sound of eating. Other than that, pure silent, not a single conversation was taking place at the dinner table. A few minutes later, everyone has now finished eating their meal and are now preparing to go sleep, leaving me and the owner alone at the dining room. Jessica was about to pick up all the dirty plates when I stopped her.

 

JY: I should be the one who do the washing because I basically made everyone in this house except for you, hated me. So, I have to make it up to you and the girls by doing the house chores.

JS: I mean, we always clean the house every weekend. But since you insist, then you may clean the house starting tomorrow.

JY: Thanks, Jess. I’ll make sure that every surface is all clean.

JS: You better, or else I won’t be able to help you from getting your beaten by the girls, including me.

JY: From now on, I’ll try my best to always be on their best side and not the worst side of them.

JS: I’ll hold on to that promise, oppa.

JY: Alright, Jess. You go to sleep now.

JS: Good night, Jiyong oppa.

JY: Good night, Jessica.

JS: Don’t forget to apologize to her after you’re done with the dishes. Remember, her room is next to mine.

 

Jessica then proceeds to left me all alone in the kitchen to wash the dishes. “Better get started” I said to myself before washing the dishes.

 

After a few minutes of washing the dishes, I’m finally finished it all and now I’m going back to my room. But then I remembered what Jessica told me previously so I guess it’s time to do it. So, I make my way towards where the LA girl room’s at, and once I’m standing in front of the door, I begin to knock on it. “Who is it?” Tiffany asks from inside so I said that it’s me. I heard her sigh before saying “Come in” and so, I come inside her room. I could immediately tell that it’s a girl’s room because it’s literally covered in pink. “You want to say something or you want to waste my time?” she asks me which made me stopped admiring her room. So, I grabbed one of the chairs to sit down while she stays on the bed.

 

JY: (Sigh) I’m sorry about earlier. The devil inside of me says that I should prank you, but I didn’t know that it would actually hurt you. So, I’m truly sorry for what happened. I’ll accept any form of punishments from you and the girls if you’re still mad at me.

TF: Anything?

JY: (Gulps) Y-Yeah, I would do literally anything to earn your forgiveness, Tiff. So that we can go back to being friends tomorrow.

TF: I’ll forgive you.

JY: Eh?

TF: I. SAID. I. FORGIVE. YOU. ALREADY.

JY: O-Ok, then. I’ll leave you alone now.

TF: Where do you think you’re going, oppa?

JY: To my room?

TF: To your room, huh?

JY: I-I t-thought that you said that you already forgive me.

TF: And you fell for that , huh?

JY: (Silent)

TF: Judging by your face, I guess you already fell for that.

JY: (Silent)

TF: I asked you a ing question, motherer. Did you fell for that ?

JY: Y-Yes, T-Tiff.

TF: (Laugh) Now you know how it feels to be in my shoes a few hours ago.

JY: By the way, I’m going to start using that name now.

TF: (Gasp) REALLY?! You’re not ing with me again, right? Because if you do, I’m going to ask the girls to beat you the up.

JY: Tiff, I’m serious. I’m not ing with you at all. Although, I don’t mind at all getting my kicked by you and the others.

TF: ing ert. But, thank you for agreeing to use the name that I gave to you.

JY: No problem, Tiff. But at least I’m just dirty-minded and not a sniffer or a Peeping Tom.

TF: Fair point, oppa. Now, can you leave me alone?

JY: Still being mean to me?

TF: Nope, just being blunt.

JY: Ok, I’ll leave you alone now.

TF: Good. Don’t forget to close the door.

 

Finally, a boulder has been lifted off of my shoulders. Now, I can finally relax and end my first day in Korea with a good sleep. I proceeded to head back to my room, but just as I was about to open the door, I heard what sounds like a sob coming from behind, so I decided to check it out, and true enough, I wasn’t hallucinating because the sob came from the next room which is owned by none other than the girl who sat next to me during dinner, Taeyeon. The door was slightly ajar which explains why I was able to hear her cry. At this point, I was having an internal battle in my head because on one hand, I want to go in there and console her, but on the other hand, she’s practically still a total stranger so I want to respect her privacy. After a few minutes of internal battle, finally I decided that I want to get closer to her no matter what, so I knocked on her door. “Who is it?” She said so I replied by saying that it’s me which made her hesitate for a while which made me think that I made the worst decision ever by doing this so I should just go back to my room and sleep. Suddenly, just as I was about to haul from her door to my room and drop dead onto the bed, Taeyeon surprises me by saying “C-Come in” which caught me totally off guard, but since this is for her own good, I decided to obey her. I come inside the room and it was pitch black, so

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter