0 TO 20 Concert in Seoul

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

AUGUST 19TH 2026

8:00 AM KST

BIGBANG’S 0 TO 20 CONCERT

SEOUL WORLD CUP STADIUM

 

The members of BIGBANG are currently preparing to begin the 0 TO 20 concert to commemorate their 20th anniversary since their debut. Right now, the 5 members are currently inside their waiting room with their families.

 

The Big Seunghyun is currently playing with his two kids while his wife who’s none other than SNSD’s Pink Monster is recharging her energy because of their prince and princess: Mark and Alice who’s very active and has very loud energy which they most definitely inherited from herself. Seunghyun who’s currently busy handling two little monsters while also getting his hair and makeup done couldn’t help but feel a little sad seeing the love of his life energy getting drained by their two hyperactive kids.

 

“Seungri-ah, can you look after the kids for a second? I have to take care of my pink monster first.” The Big Seunghyun said to the maknae who shares the same name as him minus the surname. “Sure thing, hyung. I’ll take care of your two little Tiffany’s.” Seungri said to him. “Thanks, maknae.” After saying thank you to the panda, the Alpaca immediately goes to his wife who’s currently trying to catch some sleep on the sofa. Once Seunghyun was seated on the sofa, Tiffany’s immediately hugged him while still half conscious, burying her face on his clothed chest. Seunghyun helped her go to sleep by singing their group songs in lullaby style, and true enough the Pink Monster finally went to the dreamland with a smile on her face.

 

Seunghyun looks at the time: 8 AM and the concert is still a few hours away from now, so he gave his wife a kiss on the forehead before then joining her in the dreamland. Meanwhile, on the stage Jiyong is currently rehearsing with his Dragon wife who’s none other than the Kid Leader herself, Kim Taeyeon. They’re now in the middle of performing their collaboration song while also coordinating with the staff about how to get the perfect stage that will memorable for both VIP’s and SONE’s. But, right now they’re having a little disagreement between themselves about the Dragon’s Wife entrance during their performance.

 

JY: I think we should have two thrones instead of only one because we’re both the kings and queens.

TY: I’d rather just jump with the lift.

JY: But our fans will love it and will certainly kneel to us, babe.

TY: Listen, Kwon. I ing hate it when my entrance is too over the top.

JY: Tae, please don’t be like this. I don’t want to see you get hurt because of a malfunction.

TY: But I want to do a little stunt, Ji. Please, I promise you it will be safe.

JY: Safe or not. I don’t want you doing a single stunt that’s dangerous, even a jump.

TY: Aren’t you supposed to let your wife do whatever she wants?

JY: Except for doing dangerous things, but this wife of mine won’t listen to me.

TY: You’ve become soft, huh? Where’s the ing GD that I used to love? The one who always let me do these-kind-of-s?

JY: That guy died the day we got married, Tae. I’m not that guy anymore, I’m now your property.

TY: Well, right now I need you to resurrect him for this? Pretty please?

JY: Hell to the no and you will never be able to change my mind about it.

TY: Really, huh? You sure you want to go down this way, Ji? Because I can think of the one thing that will definitely make you submit to me.

JY: Go ahead, then. I dare you.

TY: Really? Can I also show it to the fans?

JY: Ok, ok. You win. But there’s a catch, when the song ends, we both must sit on the thrones.

TY: I can work with that.

JY: Wow, that was an intense one, wasn’t it?

TY: Nah, I think that’s nothing compared to 13 years ago when you first courted me.

JY: Ah, yes. You just said “I ing hate playboys.” straight to my face.

TY: Don’t forget the infamous slap.

JY: Yeah, I think you almost knocked me out with that slap of yours.

TY: Want me to do it again?

JY: What if I say that I want it right now?

TY: I knew you’re going to say that .

 

And so, Jiyong got what he wanted because before he could even react, Taeyeon slapped him so hard in the face that he got thrown back about ten feet from her. As Jiyong is laying there in shock, Taeyeon comes up to him and smirks at him before reaching her hand out, Jiyong looks up at her and he felt the same feeling that he felt when his wife first slapped him when he first courted her 13 years ago which is the feeling of love and admiration.

“Get up, you idiot. We have a song to practice.” Taeyeon tells her Dragon husband who’s still sitting down on the stage and still processing the stinging sensation on his face. Even though he still feels the shadow of her hand on his face, he still accepts her help because he wouldn’t be where he is now without her by her side.

 

Once Jiyong is standing up, Taeyeon intertwines her hand with his and they give each other a smile before continuing their rehearsal so early in the morning.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter