I Woke Up as My Wife Episode 2

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

ONE WEEK LATER

 

My slumber was interrupted by the sounds of the EKG followed by the sounds of my own breathing, but why did I have a raspy breathing sound instead of my usual deep breathing sound? I shrugged it off immediately because it’s probably the machines. Machines? , I’m at the hospital. , I just had an accident last night right after my wedding. I tried to lift my hand but suddenly I felt like my hand is more skinny than usual.

 

DOCTOR: You’re finally awake. Hey, don’t force yourself. You were in a terrible accident. But, surprisingly you got away without a single scratch.

SH: W-Where a-am I?

DOCTOR: You’re at the Seoul National University Hospital.

SH: W-Where’s m-my w-wife?

DOCTOR: You mean your husband? He’s right next to you, Mrs. Choi.

SH: Why are you calling me Mrs. Choi?

DOCTOR: Well, you’re Tiffany Choi, right?

SH: No, no. Give me a mirror, doc. Please.

DOCTOR: B-But, ma’am. I don’t think that it’s-

SH: (Grabs the doctor’s jacket) I SAID GIVE ME A ING MIRROR! NOW!

 

“Right away, ma’am” The doctor said to me before grabbing a small mirror and gives it to me. I took one deep breath before lifting the mirror while shaking uncontrollably. As soon as I made eye contact with my reflection, I let out a high pitched scream that definitely made the doctor’s eardrum’s burst and throw the mirror away and breaking it in the process. “NO! NO, GOD! PLEASE NO! NO! NO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!” I screamed my lungs out because what the actual is going on?! I’M TRAPPED INSIDE MY OWN WIFE’S BODY! IS THIS A ING JOKE?! THIS A JOKE, RIGHT?!

“Nurse! I need help!” The doctor yelled out at the nurses and they immediately come busting through the door to sedate me again which took a while until finally they somehow managed to inject the anesthesia and a few seconds later, I felt my eyelids getting heavier until I finally went unconscious.

 

4 HOURS LATER

 

Ugh, what a nightmare. I had a dream that I somehow woke up in my wife’s body. So, I opened my eyes and looked below and me, great it’s not a dream at all. It’s real. I’m now trapped inside my own wife’s body and I’m pretty ing sure that she’s trapped inside my body as well. So, of course I checked the my hands to be sure and it’s still the hands of my wife. I looked over to the right and looks like my original body is still in a medically induced coma. I then pressed the call button on top of my bed to call the nurse. A few seconds later, a nurse enters our room and I tell her to get the doctor immediately. She nodded and run away from the room immediately to get the doctor. A few seconds later, the doctor from earlier when I first woke up and had a mental breakdown after first realizing that I’m now trapped inside my wife’s body.

 

DOCTOR: Mrs. Choi, how are you doing?

SH: Good, I guess. Sorry for lashing out like that.

DOCTOR: It’s perfectly normal for you to do that. So, it’s okay.

SH: Umm, doc? What’s your name?

DOCTOR: Call me Dr. Yoo.

SH: Ok, Dr. Yoo. Do you perhaps know the main reason to why I had a break down earlier?

DOCTOR: I thought you were just having hallucinations, so we put you to sleep.

SH: I don’t think it’s a hallucination, doc.

DOCTOR: What do you mean?

SH: Before I tell you, swear to me that you’ll believe every word because this is going to sound crazy.

DOCTOR: I swear.

SH: I’m not Tiffany Hwang.

DOCTOR: What do you mean by that?

SH: I’m actually Choi Seunghyun.

DOCTOR: What do you mean by that?

SH: Somehow, during the accident, my consciousness went into Tiffany’s body. Now, I’m stuck here and I think that my wife’s consciousness now lives inside my real body.

DOCTOR: Can you prove it?

SH: You want prove? I’ll do my rap in front of you, then. (Does every rap in BIGBANG’s song, solo song, and freestyle rap)

DOCTOR: Ok, ok. That’s enough, I believe you. Should I tell your family?

SH: No one should know this, but you and my “husband”. Keep or mouth shut or else I’ll sue your .

DOCTOR: Yes, Mr. Choi. What do I call you now?

SH: Just call me Mrs. Choi even if we’re alone, ok?

DOCTOR: Ok, Mrs. Choi.

SH: When do you think my “husband” will wake up?

DOCTOR: Hopefully, tomorrow he’ll be back on “his” feet. You just got to make sure that “he” didn’t lash out like you did a few hours ago when you tell “him” the news.

SH: I’ll try my best. You can go now, doc. I’m going to go back to sleep.

DOCTOR: I’ll check on you tomorrow, okay?

SH: Got it, doc.

 

And with that, Dr. Yoo leaves the room leaving me and “Seunghyun” all alone and suddenly, I just started breaking down in tears again. Why do I have to end up like this? Is this my punishment for almost leaving you all alone because of my stupidity almost 3 years ago? I cried and cried until I passed out.

 

 

THE NEXT DAY

FEBRUARY 22ND 2020

 

I opened my eyes and looked beside me to see if my “husband” is still asleep, so I checked on “him” to make sure by getting off the bed and getting a closer look at my real body. Holy , I look handsome even when sleeping. Now I know why they call me the main visual of YG. I then had the most mischievous idea ever which is to take a peek at my old body. So, I slowly reached for the button of the pajamas and begins to it one by one until it reveals my chest. “Wow” I said because seeing from a different perspective feels very weird but also arousing at the same time. Suddenly, I felt something weird which I realized was none other than the feeling of lust. “Should I look at it or not?” I asked myself “Meh, it’s not like “he’s” going to wake up any time soon, right?” I smirked to myself and begins to slowly reach for the hem of the shorts when out of nowhere, I heard “myself” started to show signs of regaining consciousness before slowly opening “his” eyes. “W-Where a-am I?” “He” said to me, so I had no choice but to get on top of “him” to fully wake “him” up.

SH: Hi, honey.

TF: W-Wait, w-who a-are y-you? W-Why a-are y-you in m-my b-body?

SH: Babe, please calm down first. You’re going to wake everyone up.

TF: (Whispers loudly) HOW THE AM I SUPPOSE TO CALM DOWN?! WHO ARE YOU?! GIVE ME BACK MY BODY GODDAMN IT!

SH: It’s m-me, h-honey. I’m y-your husband.

TF: S-Seunghyun oppa?

SH: Yes, honey. It’s me, your husband.

TF: B-But, h-how? W-Why?

SH: I’ll tell you everything but you got to promise me that you’re not going to scream.

TF: F-Fine, j-just t-tell me everything.

 

And so, I tell Tiffany everything from the start and by the time the story ends, “he” was crying so hard and of course, that made me also cry until we’ve run out of tears.

 

SH: Ugh, my head hurts.

TF: Me too, oppa. Umm, Seunghyun oppa?

SH: Yes, honey.

TF: Should we tell our members and family?

SH: I prefer that it should be kept in secret. What do you think?

TF: You’re right, oppa. But we have to tell them sooner or later.

SH: Oh, . I just remembered, you’re going to have to perform at Coachella.

TF: Yeah, I forgot about your group’s grand return.

SH: Don’t worry, babe. I’ll teach you my rap.

TF: You’re so lucky, oppa. You didn’t have anything to do so far this year.

SH: Hey, don’t worry. I’ll support you there.

TF: Thanks, oppa.

SH: Of course, you’re my “husband”.

TF: I’m sleepy, oppa.

SH: Want me to sleep with you?

TF: Y-Yes.

SH: I thought that you’re supposed to be confident about this. I’m going to have to train you in the ways of the T.O.P.

TF: And I have to teach you how to become Tiffany Young.

SH: Correction, it’s Tiffany Choi now.

TF: That what’s I’m trying to say.

 

We then spend the rest of the night just talking until we’re both feeling sleepy and I ended lying together on top of her which she rejects at first but since I’m the girl now, she has no choice but to reluctantly agree to me.

 

SH: Damn, my chest feels so hard but so soft at the same time.

TF: (Blushes) Can you please stop admiring your body and sleep?

SH: Nope, it actually feels great to be a woman.

TF: Wait till you get your period, oppa. I’m not going to help you at all.

SH: Don’t worry, I have had years of experience handling your monster side. So, it’s going to be a walk in the park.

TF: Let’s see you try to move an inch when you’re experiencing the worst case of stomachache.

SH: Ok, ok. Let’s sleep, I’m tired. Good night, “hubby”.

TF: Good night, “wifey”.

 

 

6:00 AM

FEBRUARY 23RD 2020

 

The sun shining through the curtains of the room was enough to get me out of the dreamland. Then, I realized that I was sleeping on top of my “husband’s” chest which made me giggle a bit at how it’s so soft like a pillow and yet so hard like Vibranium at the same time. Being stuck in your wife’s body has it’s benefits because you’ll be able to experience the life of a Pink Monster. I was too busy procrastinating about how to make Tiffany’s life stayed the same way while also adding a sprinkle of T.O.P at the same time that I didn’t notice the door being opened and someone standing behind me until I hear the sound of clearing throat that I now recognized to be none other than our doctor Yoo.

 

DOCTOR: Oh, looks like your “husband’s” already awake.

SH: Yeah, doc. “He” woke up last night and I already told him everything.

DOCTOR: And how did “he” reacted to the news?

SH: “He” cried which in turn made me cried too.

DOCTOR: I’ve a good news for you two.

SH: What is it? Should I wake my “husband” up?

DOCTOR: No, no. You can tell “him” later.

SH: Ok, go ahead.

DOCTOR: You’re going to be discharged today.

SH: Finally, when?

DOCTOR: 4 hours from now. We still have to run one final test, and after that you’re home free.

SH: Ok, thanks doc. Hey, doc. Can I ask you something?

DOCTOR: Yes, Mrs. Choi. What is it?

SH: How long was I out?

DOCTOR: You’ve been in a coma for 168 hours or 7 days before you woke up.

SH: , did I suffer any damage at all in my brain?

DOCTOR: Thankfully there’s not any damage whatsoever.

SH: Except the consciousness transfer, right?

DOCTOR: Yes, that’s right, Mrs. Choi.

SH: Ok, well. At least there’s only one side effect to the accident.

DOCTOR: I’m truly sorry that we couldn’t anything about your condition, Mrs. Choi.

SH: Me too, doc. At least you tried your best.

DOCTOR: Don’t worry, Mrs. Choi. I’m going to dedicate all my spare time to finding someone or something that’d be able to cure the both of you.

SH: Thank you, really. Is there any way that I could contact you?

DOCTOR: I’ll grab my card from the office-

SH: No, no. Just write it down on this one.

DOCTOR: As you wish, ma’am.

SH: Don’t call me ma’am, doc. You make me sound like I’m 80.

DOCTOR: Sorry, Mrs. Choi. Here’s my personal number. I already know your number thanks to your manager.

SH: Got it, doc.

DOCTOR: I’ll contact you as soon as I got something. See you in an hour for your final examination.

SH: Catch you later, doc. Thanks for taking care of us.

DOCTOR: Before I leave, one of your members actually stopped by right before you woke up from your coma.

SH: Who?

DOCTOR: I think it was Taeyeon-ssi.

SH: Ah, ok. Thanks for letting me know, doc. You can go now.

 

And so, Dr. Yoo leaves the room leaving us all alone and I really thought that Tiffany was asleep when suddenly a deep voice said “Are you done talking and flirting to the doctor? Because I need to sleep some more.”

 

SH: Is my “hubby” jealous that “his wife’s” flirting with the doctor?

TF: Of course, you idiot. If you don’t feel jealous, then what’s the point of marrying you in the first place?

SH: Well, he told me that we can go home today in just 4 hours from now.

TF: Why do we’ve to wait 4 hours?

SH: Because they’ve to do one last test on us to confirm that we’re really survived the accident fully unharmed and not a single scratch on our bodies.

TF: At least we’re home free after this.

SH: You’re right, can’t wait to sleep on our bed.

TF: (Smirks) Our bed, huh?

SH: Aish, stop being so dirty

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter