Mansion 805 E01

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After spending time in the States for almost half my life, it’s time for me to explore the new worlds by going to the country where my parents were born and raised before they immigrated to the States. But there’s a catch, and that catch is my relatives all live in the village, while I’m in Seoul all alone. Well, I better get to start searching for a place to live.

 

1 HOUR LATER

 

After searching the entire city looking for a place that’s suitable for my budget, until I came across a very weird ad that’s plastered all over an entire wall. This person or persons must be desperate to have a roommate.

 

ARE YOU LOOKING FOR A CHEAP AND FUN PLACE TO LIVE?

IS IT YOUR FIRST TIME IN SEOUL AND YOU DON’T HAVE A FAMILY OR FRIENDS WHO LIVES HERE?

IF YOU ANSWERED “YES” TO ANY OF THE QUESTIONS ABOVE.

THEN, YOU MY FRIEND ARE VERY LUCKY BECAUSE WE GOT JUST THE PERFECT PLACE FOR YOU.

 

COME TO THIS ADDRESS AT:

83-21 Wangsimni-ro, Seongdong-gu, Seoul, South Korea.

 

WE’LL BE WAITING FOR YOU.

IF YOU’RE A GIRL, THEN THIS IS PLACE IS JUST FOR YOU.

IF YOU’RE A BOY, THEN IT’S NO PROBLEM AT ALL.

WE WELCOME EVERYONE HERE.

 

“Wow, that’s one way to advertise your place. Maybe I should go there to see the place.” I said out loud and then taking a photo of the advertisement before starting to walk towards the address.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

 

Good thing they put the advertisement like really close to where they live because it only took me like less than 10 minutes to reach the location by walking, I’d probably expecting like a normal two-story house that has a landlord. Turns out, I was 100% wrong about it because what I saw caught me off guard immediately because I really thought it was just a normal two-story house. But it wasn’t like that at all because it’s actually a ing huge- mansion with 3 floors which made my lower jaw literally falls off from my face to the ground instantly.

 

“WHAT THE ACTUAL IS THIS BULL?!” I screamed out loud not caring at all about people giving me weird looks. “It’s a house, bro” someone said behind my back which made me turn around and was greeted by very gorgeous beauty who has the face of a deer. “You heard everything, don’t you?” I asked her to which she replied with a smirk before saying “Seeing someone screaming WTF out loud in a busy street. Of course, I heard everything, stranger.” She said to me in a half normal half sarcastic tone which made my cheeks turn red due to embarrassment.

 

GIRL: So, I’m guessing you’re here because of the poster, right?

JY: H-How d-did y-you k-know? I didn’t say anything yet.

GIRL: Because we just posted the ad on the street less than 48 hours ago, stranger.

JY: Would you stop calling me that?

GIRL: Jeez, what’s wrong with you, bro? Is it your time of the month already?

JY: Do I look like I have a ?

GIRL: Touché. Anyway, you want to come inside or what?

JY: Do you live here?

GIRL: I’ve been living here since I can remember. So, are you coming in or not?

JY: F-Fine, I’ll come with you.

 

And so, with having no choice whatsoever. I decided to follow the “Deer Girl” inside the mansion. She walked towards this weird thing which turned out to be a face identification camera. “SCANNING: WELCOME HOME, IM YOONA.” The AI said her name out loud. Im Yoona, huh. Nice name for a nice girl.

 

YN: So, what’s your name, bro?

JY: Jiyong. Kwon Jiyong.

YN: Yoona. Im Yoona. But I guess you already knew about that thanks to the security system.

JY: You got me, Yoona-ssi.

YN: Please, drop the formalities already since you’re going to live here now.

JY: Alright, I’m older than you, Yoona. So, I guess you already know the rules.

YN: Very well, Jiyong oppa. Where are you from, oppa?

JY: The “Big Apple”.

YN: Looks like you’re the first foreigner to be here.

JY: That’s good, then.

YN: I’m probably guessing that you already know that all the tenants here are all girls, Jiyong oppa?

JY: Yeah, I can tell based on the style of the ad.

YN: So, you know what that means, right?

JY: I’m the first ever male tenant in the mansion.

YN: Yes, you’re right. So, as long as you mind your own business then we can be your new best friends or new siblings, I guess.

JY: I wouldn’t mind having a lot of younger siblings in my life since I already have my younger sister back home.

YN: Well, we’ve arrived. I’ll go inside and gather up the girls first. You mind waiting for a second, oppa?

JY: Please, it’s your house, your rules.

YN: Well, technically I don’t own this house. But, thanks for being a gentleman.

JY: Alright, take your time, Yoona.

YN: I’ll be back before you know it, Jiyong oppa.

JY: Ok, Yoong.

 

Yoona then proceeds to get inside the mansion to call the other tenants so that I could introduce myself to the entire occupants of the mansion. Probably whoever owns this mansion is literally Bill Gates rich because that would probably cost an entire country to buy this land alone. A few seconds later, the door opened to reveal Yoona with 7 other girls who’s giving me a mixed look of suspicions and happiness all rolled into one. That made me gulp in fear because I’ve never felt so out of place before. “So. This is our first ever male tenant, huh? Not going lie, I’m a bit disappointed.” One of the girls said to me before slowly walking towards me. Once she stopped right in front of me, she proceeded to examine me very carefully by going around in circles for a few moments. “You’re not from here, aren’t you?” The girl who has an icy glare said to me to which I shook my head. “Where are you from?” The girl with the blonde hair asked me so I replied “From the States” to which one of the girls said “Wow, another Korean-American, huh?”

 

At this point, I was on the verge of ting and wetting my pants because the other girls except Yoona are all giving me dirty looks until something unexpected happened. All of them immediately burst into a laughing fit. 4 of them couldn’t handle it and just ROFL while the other 5 are laughing while standing up and trying to balance themselves. While I was ing terrified for my life and trying so hard to keep my composure. After laughing for so long, they got up and recovered themselves before one of them says “We’re just ing with you, man. You can come in now.” Which made me breathe a sigh of relief after what was probably the most frightening moment ever.

 

JY: Hello, my name is Kwon Jiyong. I’m originally from New York.

TY: Kim Taeyeon. I’m from Jeonju. Nice to meet you, Jiyong-ssi.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter