Mansion 805 E03

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A FEW DAYS LATER

 

Finally, after many sleepless nights of composing and writing songs, I’ve finally picked the songs that’s perfect and made a full album. It even got to the point that I stopped eating with the girls and just bring the food to my room only since I don’t want them to nag me about not eating and drinking. The last thing I want is waking up in the emergency room because of lack of sleep and starvation and probably the girl that I want to court ended up hating me. But, of course. That’s the results of being a perfectionist. You just suddenly stopped caring about your own health because you want to achieve perfection, or in this case making a perfect first album.

 

Now, it’s time to gather the girls so that I could declare my confession to Taeyeon. I know it’s been like probably more than a week since I became a tenant of this mansion/apartment that’s owned by Jessica. But, there’s just something about seeing Taeyeon at her most vulnerable state that really draws me into her for an unknown reason that I just found out literally a few hours later after I came into her room after hearing her sobs echoing throughout the 2nd floor hallway when I was on the way to sleep. That unknown reason was none other than love at first sight. Probably, you might think that I’m a ing crazy bastard for falling in love with a girl that you just met a few hours ago. I guess love does come to you at an unexpected moment where you let your guard down.

 

One thing that you should know about me, is that I’m very shy and quiet when I’m outside of my house. I don’t have a lot of friends since they don’t want to be friends with a rich guy. My parents send me to a normal school instead of those schools for the rich kids because they want me to start from the bottom and live like a normal person instead of being a spoiled brat. They also did the same thing to my little sister for the exact same reason, and I’m thankful for that because growing up for me, I’m always surrounded with expensive things, but I remember my dad told me that he and my mom wasn’t always like this. They both weren’t born rich, they used to live in a run-down neighborhood. He always told me about working hard but also don’t forget to balance between your work life and your private life.

 

When I first told my family that I wanted to move to Korea, they were taken aback at first. After that, there was a very uncomfortable silence which made me realize that I’ve somehow disappointed them and probably will get kicked out of the house and have my name written off from the family certificate. So, I just stand there and slowly lowered my head down because I was accepting my fate that I will be kicked out of the house and has to live on his own. Suddenly, something unexpected happened. My father and my mother went up and I thought that they were going to slap me in the face, so I looked up at them with the “I’m ready to get my kicked” expression plastered on my face. When my father grabbed my collar, I thought that this is it. But, suddenly instead of pushing me so hard or even strangling me, he instead pulled me into a bear hug. Soon enough, my mother and my little sister joined us. All four of us just fell into a comfortable silence until my father decided to break the hug before saying “You’re our son and we love you. We’re going to support you no matter what. I know you’re probably thinking we’re going to shout at you and probably kick you out of the house, but you’re completely wrong for thinking and imagining those things because I’m not like those rich fathers who doesn’t give a about their children, Jiyong-ah.”

 

Then, my mother said “We know that this day would come ever since you were born into this world. Your father and I swore to each other that we will support our son’s decision no matter what even if we disliked it unless it’s genuinely a really bad choice and a dangerous one.” Which immediately made me burst into tears of happiness. Then, the whole family started crying until the tear ducts are all empty. After we all cried, we just started laughing until our stomachs starts hurting. What I’m trying to say is that I’m really grateful to have such a loving, caring, and supportive family. Good thing my parents is not only rich in materials, but they’re also rich in knowledge and of course, they’ve the richest experience at being a great parent to us. Even though they’re busy doing work as both the CEO and the secretary, they always make sure to take a month-long break to spend time with their family. Whenever they’re busy, they always make sure to bring me and my sister to our grandparents because they always work until midnight or make a business trip. They never hired a single maid because they want to do everything by themselves like their parents.

 

Anyway, looks like I’m boring you with all the stories about my parents because I got carried away, I guess. So, sorry about that. I’ll get back to the present day right about now. Where was I? Oh, right. Courting Taeyeon. After I finished making the album, I decided that I’m going to have a listening party before surprising everyone by singing “Butterfly” live and then confessing my feelings to Taeyeon and that I’m going to court her starting today. So, I decided to go to Jessica’s room to tell her about the listening party that I’ll be holding tomorrow morning after breakfast. When I’m inside of her room, Jessica was already preparing for bed.

 

JY: Jess, can I have your time for a few seconds?

JS: Sure thing, oppa. What is it?

JY: I’m sure you might be wondering about me during these past few days, right?

JS: Yeah, I guess. You stopped eating with us and always bring the food to your room.

JY: There’s actually a good reason for that.

JS: What is it?

JY: I’m actually just finished making my first ever album.

JS: W-What?

JY: You heard me, Jess.

JS: I-I’m speechless, oppa. At first, I thought it was just a joke.

JY: Well, it’s not. And now, it’s very much real.

JS: So, why are you telling me this?

JY: Because I want to hold a listening party with you and the other girls tomorrow morning after breakfast.

JS: Are you sure that’s all there is to it?

JY: Ok, I’ll tell you the truth now. But you’ve to promise me that you won’t say even a single grunt or word because I want it to be a surprise.

JS: Fine, I promise.

JY: I’m going to confess my feelings and court Taeyeon in front of you and the others.

JS: (Silent)

JY: Jess?

JS: (Silent)

JY: Jess, are you still there?

JS: (Silent)

JY: Earth to Jessica Jung, hello. Are you there?

JS: (Silent)

JY: (Pinches her hips)

JS: ! It ing hurts, man.

JY: Thank God, man. I thought I lost you for a second there. Is this all getting through your head or what?

JS: (Nods)

JY: What do you think? Are you going to punch me again?

JS: Yes, I want to punch you so ing bad. But you know what? I’m going to do that tomorrow with the others instead of right now.

 

 

 

JY: Great. I’m looking forward to it.

JS: You’re crazy, you know that?

JY: Over her, of course.

JS: Can you GTFO of my room now? I want to sleep.

JY: Sure thing, Ice Princess. I wonder how it feels to get beaten up by a bunch of girls.

J

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter