Dimple

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You hide but only appear when you smile

Where did you come from?

Don’t lie, I know you’re an angel

What are you?

 

I’m currently in the car on the way home and listening to the radio when this song suddenly played. I knew that from the first verse that this song is directed towards you. When we first met, I immediately rejected you to my face because probably I got affected by your not-so clean image which made you realize that I’m not like the other girls. So, I kept my distance from you for a while, watching you from afar. Whenever we greet each other, I would always roll your eyes in annoyance but still kept my manners since I was your junior by a year. Seeing you smile every time you’re with your members and your 2NE1 sisters makes me even more jealous since I’ve been crushing on you since your group first debuted. Kwon Jiyong, are you an angel or a devil in disguise? What are you really? Why even though I treated you like when you try to get close to me, you still want to stay by my side?

 

But you

That smile is so cruel

Cruel

I shouldn’t have seen that cheek

You

What’s really dangerous

Is only in your possession

 

Your smile is the most precious thing ever, Ji. Seeing your smile every time I wake up makes me want to marry you immediately, but I’m afraid that the public will hate us because of the polar opposite that is our image. They call you the ultimate playboy, while they call me the angel. I remember the first time that I finally smiled at you was when we’re having a deep conversation about how hard it was being the group leader. me, as soon as you lips turn from a flat position to a curved one which revealed your dimple and your gummy smile, I could’ve sworn that all the oxygen was completely out of my body making me almost forgot to breath for a nanosecond. Then, the next thing that I remember on that day was your lips on mine which made me stiffened due to shock, but then almost immediately I melted into the kiss and almost immediately started reciprocating the kiss. Soon enough, we were involved in an intense make out session. Once we’re finally starts running out of breath, I pulled out from the kiss and stared into your eyes vice versa. “You’re mine now, Kwon Jiyong.” I whisper to you on your lips before crashing my lips into yours. You know what’s really dangerous to you, Ji? Being in my possession. That’s the most dangerous thing ever because from now on, you answer to me and me only. Don’t you ing dare look at other girls because I’m going to beat you to death if you take just one glance.

 

That dimple i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter