Confession

GTae and TopFany Oneshot/Drabbles Collection [HIATUS]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Seunghyun has been having a crush on Tiffany ever since that Christmas Eve concert, and he wants to confess his feelings but he’s too shy to do it. But, little did he know that the person that’s been on his mind is also feeling the same way with the only difference being how long since they started having a crush on each other with Tiffany taking the top spot because she has been crushing on the BIGBANG’s deep voiced rapper ever since their debut during her trainee days.

 

Every time that they tried to even get each other’s numbers, the world won’t let them because they’re both a member of South Korea’s greatest boy group and girl group. Also, let’s not forget that their company has a dating ban that lasts for 7 years that started as soon as they debuted. It was really hard for them, so they decided to bury themselves with work until the dating ban is lifted.

 

2016

 

BIGBANG is celebrating their 10th year as a group by holding a concert tour that started in Japan since July before having their Seoul concert at the World Cup Stadium on the 20th of August. Today’s the day of the Korea concert, and the members of BIGBANG is preparing to enter the stage, but one person’s mind is thinking about an entirely different thing. “Still thinking about her, huh?” Jiyong said to him loud enough to break his trance. “Look, hyung. Do the concert first and then confess to her, okay?” Jiyong said to him which was replied by Seunghyun saying “I-I don’t k-know, J-Ji. W-What if she doesn’t see me as a man?” He said to Jiyong which made him click his tongue and roll his eyes in annoyance before saying “Look. You either confess today after this or you’ll suffer the wrath of me and Taeyeon along with the Girls’ Generation members for being a ing . But first, let’s go make our VIP’s have a great time first”

 

A FEW HOURS LATER

 

Their Seoul concert has just ended 10 minutes ago, and right now the BIG

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter