Curious Kitty

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Curious Kitty

𓃥

 

"How did you even— managed to get here?"

It was another movie night again for Aislee. But what makes it different is tonight she's got a friend sitting on the same couch with her. Both of them sitting close to each other with a blanked wrapped over their head to ward off the cold. 

Aislee raised her head up into his direction. The man's eyes was focused on the screen before their eyes met after Aislee spoke. Both of them just finished the dinner session and funny how Aislee has someone other than her father or Johnny to share dinner with.

She watched him eat earlier carefully. He sat across where she sat on the table and turned out Baekhyun just looks like an ordinary man eating when the woman has seen him eat a raw meat in front of her eyes back then in his wolf form.

 

"I don't— really remember. But one thing for sure a group of hunters was after me—"

"You don't own a house? Where did you sleep every night? In the woods?" Aislee accidentally cut his words out of her curiosity. Her eyes flashed with interest in getting to know him more. Little version of herself wouldn't believe that she would meet a magical creature she used to believe it existed when she was a kid. 

And it caused the man to let out a light chuckle. He thought that she does looks like a kid with those eyes staring at him with her body slightly leaned forward, showing that the woman is interested about what's more to come. 

"I owned a house— but sometimes I sleep in the woods too"

"No— wait. For real?" The woman seems surprised as she frowned slightly because she didn't believe what he said. She titled her head then, expressing her disbelief. "But the myth didn't tell the werewolf is actually owning a house— though"

This time, it was Baekhyun's turns to laugh. He didn't even know who is this woman is but seeing her behaving like a curious cat caused him to find it kinda amusing. "Not everything about the myth is true... But we're— we're a modern werewolf. Maybe our ancestors did live in the woods one hundred percent"

"If— you can live in a normal life, then what are you doing on the woods?"

 

Baekhyun leaned back against the couch, his eyes is no longer directed to her as it shifted into the screen again. "I think that's a part of my instinct. We're just trying to blend in with human. Not to mention I sleep in the woods as well. With others"

"But I never see a wolf around here" The TV screen that previously showed a fight scene betw

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter