Drinking Glass

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Drinking Glass

𓃥

tw: mention of blood

 

Its been a long time since the woman felt the warm, intimate atmosphere as she sat down against the bar stool. Dim lighting enhanced the cozy feel, the pleasant aromas of alcohol and conversation filled the air. Her cheeks was warm from the alcohol as she stared against the empty glass in front of her more than ten minutes already. Her gaze was blank, flasing those emotions that no one could interpret other than herself.

Aislee had her palm grasped in a fist as she uses it to hold her heavy head from falling while her elbow rested on the table. She hasn't recovered from her current dream and how it would haunting her for several days later or more because she can't bear with the sorrow if its about her mother. 

The dream felt so real for the woman, even she could still taste the metallic smell lingering in the air strucking her nostrils no matter where she goes. Aislee couldn't sleep ever since. Her mother's lifeless gaze would always greeted her in tragic everytime she closed her eyes and trying to rest. 

The ground which covered by snow all of sudden turned crimson as the blood smeared staining the white color. She was lost against her own thoughts thinking what would possibly goes wrong in her dream because she couldn't remember the exact event how it happened. It almost feels like a dejavu. At first, she didn't notice her phone lights up beside the empty glass until it vibrated because someone called. 

 

Aislee quickly react and how it startled her a bit after she reads it was her dad that called her. He made a call for the first time since he left the house just before winter. "Dad? Hello—"

She decided to walk outside as she pressed her phone into her ear to get better hearing. Crisp air greeted her warm cheeks as she walked on the slight snow—sidewalks before she leaned against a pole. "Hey sweetheart. Where are you now?" Said her dad from the other line. 

"Oh— are you home already? I'm at the main town. With Jade" Aislee answered as she closed her eyes and massaging her own temples. Started to feel dizzy because of th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter