I Owe You

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

I Owe You

𓃥

 

Later that night, the human— and the werewolf themselves continue to watch the movie till the end after some pillow fight session. Nothing much happened right after, just Aislee who was trying to hold her eyelids that becomes heavier everytime the characters speak. Meanwhile the werewolf himself, both of his eyes still very much focused on the TV screen. The blanket wrapped around his shoulder securely even though he doesn't really need it to ward off the cold. 

Twenty minutes passed as the movie is finally comes to an end with a happy ending. Aislee was already fall asleep long ago with her head rested into the arm chair, both of her feet touching the ground in a crooked position. Leaving Baekhyun to enjoy the movie alone. Seeing her soft exhale coming from her half parted mouth, the man scratched his head. He felt the urge to lift her up and moved her into the bed.

He promised himself he wold make his movement slow as possible as he rose up from his seat, bending over before reaching out his hands under her back and her legs. Baekhyun gritted his teeth when he managed to scoop her up into his arms. Carefully not trying to wake her up. Holding her upper body using his right arm to prevent her neck from slipping backwards. 

 

Just when he took a step forward, the woman squirmed in his arms. Nuzzles into his chest softly as her eyes fluttered open. It took several seconds to realize that she was currently cradled in his arms, walking into the bedroom. Aislee gasped, eyes went wide as the realization hits her once her shocked ones meet his softer one. 

"What are you doing?" Aislee asked. A faint shade of red goes into her cheeks again. Her blood rushing in a quick flow because of her heart's harsh squeezed.

"I was planning to take you into the bed" Baekhyun answered carefully. Afraid that he would choose the wrong words. Aislee was placing her palm against his chest but quickly pulling away when she felt his muscles tensed.

She leaped out his arms all of sudden in panic which caused Baekhyun to hold her still, wrapping his arm around her waist but it seems like he put too much strength when Aislee ran away. It makes her to stumbled and fall into the carpet with the man's arm still wrapped securely around her waist from behind because Baekhyun was forced to follows her fast movement and crouched down for a bit.

"Let me go!" Aislee yelled as her fingers went to clutch his arm. Trying to remove him away violently. 

"Okay— alright. I'm sorry" Once Baekhyun pulled away, she pushed herself up and took several step back from where he stands. Eyes still wide and chest rising up and down heavily.

 

Baekhyun was staring at her with both of his palm up in the air. Thinking he is doomed because the woman is now looking terrified, again. "You won't— do anything to me, right?" It was Aislee's voice. She was defenseless as she lifted both of her hands in front of her chest. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter