Ordinary

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Ordinary

đ“ƒ„

 

Several days passed after the departure— of Baekhyun, the werewolf— from the house. She was back spending the night alone, repeating her usual agenda before packing up some of her clothes into the back pack to spend the night on Johnny's house. She promised herself she would help his grandma to make a traditional ginger cookies. 

Ever since the mythical creature showed up, Aislee got an uneasy feeling everytime she glanced towards the forest surrounded by tall trees which now covered with a blanket of snow. She remembered how little Aislee reading mythical books that were packed in simple language when she was still at middle school and how she remembered that it wasn't just werewolves that were written in the book.

She could feel her muscles tensed with uneasiness. Aislee, who usually walked by foot to Johnny's house because the distance wasn't too far, now decided to take her car considering that the sky had turned dark. The woman wouldn't take the risk of being chased by another wolf— or another strange creatures that hide behind the tall trees.

Thinking about the wolf itself, she decided to keep the piece of paper which contains his handwriting and his phone number inside her wallet. The woman was thinking whether she should called him or not. At some point she was thinking maybe she should have ended her intercouse with him because she remembers—

Wolves usually move in packs. Wolves must also have mates and she shuddered at the thought of her body being torn apart by Baekhyun's mate if she found out that Aislee is the one who dialed his number in the first place. They are very loyal to their mates. 

 

Aislee jogged quickly towards the porch as she arrived and knocked against the front door in rush until Johnny is the one who showed up which caused her to raised one of her eyebrows. "I thought— you weren't home"

"Yeah. I was about to leave anyway" Johnny answered and Aislee rolled her eyes before she walked past him with an eyeroll. She was kinda irritated with him because he invaded her personal space too much by always worrying her and not trusting her even just for a bit ever since she let the wolf in. 

She then was greeted warmly by his love

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter