First Snow

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

First Snow

𓃥

 

Aislee was back on her usual shift on the same day she found out that the wolf is actually can turn into human. The snow has been falling from the sky since she arrived at the coffee shop and now her shift almost comes to an end again. She was frequently zooned out in the middle of her works even though not so many customers visited the place she worked remembering today is the first day of snow.

And it becomes a habit, where people will doing less activities and staying at home, celebrating the first day of snow because they believe first day of snow will leads to a joyful Christmas in December while praying to be kept away from distress. That is why they should embraced it with their family.

As has been mentioned before, the woman is now still currently standing behind the cashier with her mind traveled somewhere far away. Thinking about the possibility of  the creatures from the myths actually comes alive deep inside the forest. Both of her eyes seems blank, staring straight into the front. Aislee didn't even notice the presence of her friend until she taps her shoulder lightly. 

 

"Your shift ended. What's on your mind? Are you alright?" Jade appeared behind her with her work attire. Ready to start her day replacing her friend's shift. 

"Do you believe werewolf is real?" Aislee turned around. Now facing her friend with her eyes still shows no emotion. Her questions caused Jade to raise one of her eyebrows followed by a light chuckle.

"What book did you read this time? Go back to your house and continue reading" Hearing her friend mocked her, a smile finally formed into Aislee's lips. She shoved her friend lightly in a joking manner against her shoulder before walking off into the back after saying goodbye. 

Now that she was back into her usual attire, Aislee is ready to go home. She gets out using the front door, waving Jade one last goodbye. As soon as she comes outside, the cold air greeted her at the same time the snow didn't show any sign of stopping to stop falling. Instead, Aislee thought it showed a sign to fall even more tonight. 

She didn't expect the snow would fall sooner in a large amount because usually her father would be home already when it snowed and stay with his own daughter untill Christmas. Aislee drove her car carefully in the middle of the snow and the sky which has started to shift into a darker shade of blue. 

 

How unfortunate of her, the thick outfits she was wearing feels like doesn't help much from keeping her body warm because the car's heater wasn't working properly. She gripped the wheel a bit tighter and let out an exhale as her eyes keep focusing on the road between the moving wiper against the windscreen. 

The woman finally twisted her wheel into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter