Sleepless

Don't Come Closer
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sleepless

𓃥

 

The night completely consumed the small city of Pinelark. Turning it into a full silence because the residents will rarely roaming around the streets again even though the stores still hung the open sign until ten p.m. Small light bulbs hanging on the outside of the houses in unison, keeping it embraced with the warm of the lights. 

It worked the same as well for those who own a house that located a bit further inside the forest. One exact house surrounded by tall trees that was just as quiet as the houses on the street. The faint sound of television was usually still audible after ten at night but not this time. The house which belong to a woman who worked at the coffee shop is really quiet.

There was barely any sound was heard, and turned out the house owner is passed out behind the front door. Still wearing the exact same clothes and boots from her arrival this afternoon. A loud ring coming from her phone on the floor then successfully pulled out the woman from her sleep as she jolted awake. 

 

It doesn't take more than a second, her consciousness was back and her body went tensed again. She stood up on her feet carefully, mind replaying of what just happened because she feels like she went through a first sequence of a crime events but she made it. She escaped and that is why she still breathing.

With a hand on her head and another one pressed against the wall for a support, she walked further inside. Ignoring the call on her phone laying flat on the floor. Aislee turned her body into the living room, only find the wolf is currently sleeping peacefully on its usual spot near the fireplace seeking for comfort.

"Right.. That was just a dream" She mumbled to herself as she let out a sigh. Tiredly dragging her feet into the kitchen until the edge of her now bare-foot stepped against something.

Aislee glanced down, eyes immediately widened as the previous event struck her again in details inside her mind. The white-greyish haired man.. She remembered the last thing she saw before she passed out was— his s. Her body shivered

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter