Chapter 5 Fever

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


    Wonwoo was quietly waiting for Mingyu to finish his shower when he heard the door of camp van opening and a handsome face with big eyes peeked inside from the entrance. As Wonwoo wasn't able to see clearly but made a guess that it must be Scoups (Seungcheol) who must have gotten up. All the other fools won't get up without waking them up and his guess was right. 

Scoups came in and asked Wonwoo while looking everywhere for something, "What are you doing here, waking up so early? And where is Mingyu? I checked your tent and Hoshi was the only one sleeping there. "
Wonwoo looked at him weirdly thinking if he can't hear the sound of someone showering? If Mingyu wasn't the one showering inside then was it a ghost who was taking a shower? Wonwoo chuckled to himself and thought that Seungchoel must be still having a hangover that's why his brain is still muddled. 

"Mingyu is taking shower and I'm waiting here for him so that we can go together and make breakfast for everyone" Wonwoo answered anyway. 

"Should we also make some hangover soup for you? " Asked Wonwoo with a teasing smile. 

Scoups knew that he was teasing him but didn't get angry and told him to make the soup was everyone, betting that other's hangover might be worse that his after they get up. He closed his eyes and started kneeding his head and the spot between his brows. 

By the time Mingyu came out of the bathroom while holding his towel and  saw Wonwoo and for a moment became distracted. When Scoups opened his eyes and saw him a look of concern appeared on his face. 

" Why are your eyes looking red? Did you cry?! And why is there a wound on your lips?!" Scoups came to Mingyu with his brows scrunched with worry. 

" I-Is that so? Ah...it's because of shampoo. I wasn't careful and shampoo entered my eyes and that made me cry" Mingyu said while avoiding Scoups gaze and unintentionally touching the wounded part of his lower lip. He knows his excuse was clumsy and Scoups was the one with high EQ in their group so his lie won't escape Scoups's perception but he just don't feel like telling anything to anyone and he knows Scoups won't force him to spill any

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter