Chapter 13 On the date

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Mingyu looked at the girl sitting in front of him. 


   Her face was flushed and she looked excited but also shy. She hadn't made a proper eye contact with him since they have met at the cafe. Her eyes glancing everywhere as if curious but the smile on her lips remaining constant, so much so that even Mingyu's cheeks felt painful looking at her smile. 


   Maybe she was so happy that her lips and cheeks weren't feeling any pain. 


   Mingyu sipped the bitter and cold Americano and his taste buds felt refreshed leaving a bitter lasting taste. 


   Mingyu recalled that day when he got back home after letting out his anger, Scoups almost had a heart attack after seeing his bleeding fist. 


   He thought that Mingyu had gotten into a fight with someone on his way home. He started panicking and asking many questions to Mingyu. 


   Mingyu was actually not in a mood to say anything. 


   But when Scoups brought the medicine kit and started cleaning his wounds carefully, making sure that he is doing it softly to not make Mingyu feel painful and then started bandaging him, that's when he really broke down. 


  As any sane human is unable to resist the genuine care and love of someone close to them so the wall they have built up around themself is also unable to resist that person. 


   Mingyu confessed to Scoups about what had happened and what he was going through. He felt ashamed when he told Scoups about his feelings for Wonwoo. They were friends but he has such feeling towards him, how could he not be ashamed? 


   When Scoups first heard Mingyu saying "Hyung, I.... I-I like Wonwoo hyung" He couldn't process these simple words forming one sentence in his mind. 


   His face was full of question marks as he stared at Mingyu for a whole while as if dumbfounded but Mingyu felt like crying feeling his gaze on him.


    He was already feeling embarrassed and nervous and also the thought of Scoups judging him because of his feelings made him more emotional. Finally all the bottled up emotions since the morning broke like a dam and Mingyu started sobbing like a child. 


   "Hyu-hyung, don't look at me like that. I know what I feel is wrong and I shouldn't feel it" Mingyu said in an uneven, sobbing voice. 


    There's this fallacy in the society that men don't cry and should not cry. Mingyu knows this and always tries to control his

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter