Chapter 24 Peas of the same pod

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The sky was turning darker but Wonwoo was still laying motionless on the bed, in the same position for a long time now.

 

Mingyu who was earlier sitting beside him had already fallen asleep with his back facing Wonwoo.

 

Wonwoo couldn't help himself from giving time to time side glances towards Mingyu.

 

The room was awfully quiet and Wonwoo felt like this silence was eating him inside. If only he had not encountered Mingyu in the bar here then maybe he would have already lost his ity to some stranger by now.

 

Now that he is carefully thinking about this decision of his, it was really impulsive and idiotic of him but on the other hand the him being a youth with some serious physical needs had no choice but to think of having a one night stand to appease his loneliness. Sometimes these urges becomes so intense that he couldn't resist the thoughts of having with someone.

 

Also with someone by his side encouraging him to act on his thoughts, he gave in and also specially wore the clothes he wouldn't have ever though of wearing in his entire life. Though even if he had it planned he didn't meet any eye catching gentleman tonight and instead fell into the hands of his insolent and erted best friend.

 

"If only you had remembered our first kiss rather than forgetting it, it would have been easier for me to confess my feelings for you and maybe we would have been purely best friends or a pair of happy boyfriends, depending on your reply... " 'But the next day when I saw that you have forgotten everything, I lost all of my courage I had gathered to confess to you that day.'

 

Wonwoo said out loud in soft voice  more than first half of it while staring at Mingyu's back all along.

 

After a while, Wonwoo who was still staring blankly at Mingyu couldn't help himself. He thought to himself, ' it should be okay. He is drunk and asleep already. It's okay... Just for few moments.' And then he slowly moved towards Mingyu, his breathing light and his actions cautious as if afraid of waking Mingyu up. Finally he successfully got in close proximity of Mingyu and very cautiously he s his hand around Mingyu's waist.

 

He could feel Mingyu's warmth transmitting through his arm and could also feel his hard muscular abdomen but he didn't dare to keep feeling it and just let his fingers lightly touch the bedsheet. Then as if gaining more courage he buried his face towards Mingyu's back with one side of his cheek resting on bed and the other touching Mingyu's back. The

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter