Chapter 29 Confirmation

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Wonwoo was running away with his all as if he could run away from all his problems if he just kept running.

 

Behind him Mingyu was also trying to keep up and catch Wonwoo's pace to capture him in his arms but due to his big frame it was getting hard for him to keep up.

 

"Hyung! Please don't run! Listen to me. Listen to what I have to say to you!" Mingyu shouted from behind trying to make Wonwoo stop but it only made more people on the road pay attention to them and it didn't make Wonwoo even slow down for a second.

 

Mingyu felt an overwhelming kind of fear circulating through his body just like the blood as his heart was gripped by anxiety and kept pumping vexation more intensely with each passing moment.

 

He wasn't expecting this!

 

He didn't want to let Wonwoo know about his feelings like this but unexpectedly when Wonwoo came inside the studio looking dazed and holding his phone to his ear was when Jiwan and Mingyu realised that his number was dialled successfully and connected successfully also Wonwoo had heard everything successfully.

 

But what was even more unexpected for Mingyu was Wonwoo's reaction. At first Wonwoo's eyes were filled with many complex emotions, emotions that Mingyu wasn't able to decipher no matter how deeply he tried to look into them.

 

After waking up from his daze Wonwoo looked around him twice and then at Mingyu and just like that he dashed away.

 

All the time when running after Wonwoo, Mingyu couldn't help but keep thinking, 'Why is Wonwoo hyung running away after listening to my confession? Doesn't he likes me too? At that time in the bar I could clearly feel that he likes me too. Then why is he running away? Doesn't he want me? Does he feel disgusted by me? Was I wrong in thinking that he likes me? Was I wrong?' Mingyu felt his emotions trying to overtake his reasoning and the more he thought this way the more he started feeling like crying. He could hardly control his tears from blurring his vision. He just kept trying his best to catch up to Wonwoo and suppress his emotions.

 

Both of them ended up running all the way to their apartment and just before Wonwoo could open the door Mingyu finally caught up to him. Before Wonwoo could input the password Mingyu came from behind and completely back hugged Wonwoo with force due to inertia, trapping Wonwoo's hands with his own while holding them.

 

Both of them could feel each other's heart beating crazily at the moment, sweat covering both of their body. Fortunately, the corridor was empty with no one in sight or their neighbors might have been surprised by such a scene.

 

"Hy-hyung, why...why are you running away from me like this?" Mingyu's voice cracked at first as he tried to gain his composure. His arms tightening around Wonwoo and his hands clutching Wonwoo's hand mo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter