Chapter 17 Resentment

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


   Baby, let's go to watch a movie today! Shall we? *heart*"


The first thing that Mingyu does after getting up in the morning is to drink some water and check his mobile phone for new messages and notifications. 


It was a message from Minji. 


Mingyu threw away his phone on bed with some laziness and disinterest. 


It has been few weeks since their double date with Wonwoo and Jiwan. Since then after few days Mingyu asked Minji out all of a sudden and now they are dating already. 


For the people who don't know, they might ask what exactly happened on that double date? 


Mingyu doesn't even want to remember the awkwardness. He was already feeling quite embarrassed because of his actions earlier and so he was unusually quiet while both the girls got along quiet quickly. Wonwoo was quite too but still inserted some sentences in between while listening to them. 


The three of them seemed to be having fun while on the way to the hotpot restaurant. 


It wasn't that Minji and Jiwan didn't try to include Mingyu in their conversation but after getting short replies a few times from him they stopped trying. 


Mingyu rubbed his sleepy face with the palm of his hands. He doesn't know why but he still keeps recalling the things that happened in that hotpot restaurant even after this long time. 


He had wanted to sit beside Wonwoo - no actually he was subconsciously going to seat beside Wonwoo as he always does but Jiwan stopped him while giggling sweetly and saying, " It's a date we are on so shouldn't the respective dates sit beside each other? "


Mingyu felt speechless for a while and thought that it was indeed the case. So he sat beside Minji while facing Wonwoo. He could feel the broad smile on Minji's face without even looking at her. 


While ordering everyone was placing their order of the ingredients they want when Mingyu suddenly raised an objection to one of the ingredient. 


"Hyung, no. mushrooms."


Wonwoo raised his eyes from the menu and looked at Mingyu pitifully without saying a word. 


Minji's smile suddenly dropped too and she looked at Mingyu, asking in a confused tone, "Why? Why not include mushrooms? I really like to eat mushrooms and Wonwoo oppa likes them too"

 

Mingyu too looked at her with a hint of confusion but with more sternness in his gaze. 


"Hyung is allergic to mushrooms. You don't know?" 


There was a bit dangerous edge to his question towards her. 


Minji was stunned silent when she heard this. Wonwoo was allergic to mushrooms. When did this happen? And how come as his cousin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter