Chapter 25 I remember

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

The apartment felt peaceful and lazy the next morning as if yesterday's never ending series of argument never happened in the first place. 

 

In this uneventful morning, someone opened their room door and stretched their body in a bout of laziness like a lazy cute cat. The person casually walked up to the kitchen looking for something to fill his stomach. 

 

Though Wonwoo knew how to make something basic to eat, something like instant ramen or simply a bread jam sandwich but he felt too lazy to even make that so he just grabbed a milk carton from the refrigerator and settled on eating a bowl of fruit cereals for breakfast. He started searching the cupboards for cereals feeling like his breakfast wants to play hide and seek with him, but it's actually not the cereals at fault, they are actually wronged cause Seungcheol had already informed everyone that the cereals were kept in a container by him but Wonwoo forgot about it and was actually searching for the box it was packaged in. 

 

In the midst of searching, he felt the door of their apartment being opened and he froze in a place for a while before innocently going back to searching for the cereals everywhere. 

 

Though he was searching, all of his attention was on the heavy footsteps which seemed to be coming towards his direction. He tried to calm himself down and act as natural as he could only to feel a presence behind him. 

 

Though he got it wrong at bar due to the crowd as well as because it was unexpected but now he could guess almost certainly about the identity of the person behind him. 

 

He just wants to turn around, act natural and say, 'Oh Mingyu, good morning. Did you come from outside? Where were you last night?' That's a normal response from a friend who saw his friend enter the apartment after being out all night right? 

 

But for some reason he just couldn't bring himself to be nonchalant about the things that happened in the bar. 

 

But wait... 

 

'Mingyu must have already forgotten about these things' Wonwoo thought to himself,' Hush, I was lucky to have woken up in the middle of the night.' At that time when the phone stopped buzzing, Wonwoo was feeling guilty and uncomfortable as he kept thinking about how it looked like Mingyu was cheating on Minji and also he has a part in it, it's impossible to not feel guilty. Especially when he knows more than anyone how much Minji likes Mingyu. What was he even thinking while kissing Mingyu! 

 

But maybe these heavy thoughts helped him fall asleep and when he woke up in the middle of the night he foun

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter