Chapter 10 Crush

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


  Mingyu whipped his head back so fast that he almost had neck whiplash. While looking at Wonwoo he found that Wonwoo was looking at him too. 

   
  "What? Wonwoo hyung likes someone too?! Who is she?" Dino was the first to break the brief silence. He looked at Wonwoo curiously, his eyes sparkling with interest. 


   For some unknown reason Mingyu felt disappointed when Dino asked who that girl is. It made him realise that the person is 'her' not 'him' and it's given. Of course Wonwoo would like a girl what was he expecting? 


    "I'm sure whoever Wonwoo likes must be lucky. He is a considerate and patient man. He would really take good care of the person he loves" Seungkwan added. 


   Everyone agreed to what he said. Mingyu felt even more sour inside. Since coming from taking a dip with Wonwoo, Mingyu has been feeling of wanting to possess everything of Wonwoo and the person himself as well. His love, his pampering, his patience, his body and even the right to look at him. His y expressions and especially his shirtless look which no one has seen until now. It made him feel like he is special and as if he had looked at something forbidden as if he had committed a sin by looking at something pure with dirty eyes. This forbidden fruit that he wants to eat. Strangely just the word forbidden plus the person Wonwoo makes him feel extremely excited. Even the though of someone else being able to see him more than he had in the coming future made him feel extremely possessive. 


   "Wonwoo hyung quickly tell us who is that person! You haven't told us yet!" Dino said impatiently. 


   Looking at everyone's eager expression Wonwoo was silent for a while and then said,


   "Mingyu"


    Everyone was still registering what Wonwoo was saying but Mingyu who was listening with anticipation and fear felt his heart bubbling with excitement when he heard his name. But it didn't last for long though. Soon his fluttering heart sank to the pit of darkness. 


   "Mingyu knows her, right Mingyu? I once introduced her to Mingyu and Jeonghan" Wonwoo said with a small smile as if thinking about her makes him happy. 


    "Oh... You mean that girl, Kim Jiwan is her name right? I remember. She is cute" Jeonghan said with little to no interest. He wasn't very curious in the first place and after knowing that he has already saw her his tiny curiosity died as well. 


    Mingyu remembered her instantly as well cause it was the first time Wonwoo introduced his female friend to them. She was, at first his online friend and because they both share the same hobby of dancing they became friends quickly. Mingyu also remembered that Wonwoo did start to hangout more and became more outgoing after meeting her. At first he didn't think anything about them hanging out often but now that he thinks about it he couldn't help but clench his fist. He should have realised it sooner. With the shy personality of Wonwoo why would he hangout with a girl so often if not for him having feelings for her. 


    Everyone started to ask more and more about Wonwoo's crush. If not for Jeonghan, Mingyu, Dino and Wonwoo being in the department of architecture with Mingy

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter