Chapter 16 Double date

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

   Seeing them laughing and happy together, Mingyu felt the feeling of impulsiveness growing inside him. 

 

  There wasn't even a single thought going on in his mind before he walked to them without hesitation.

 

   Even Mingyu don't know which part of his brain has became so daring that his hand has caught Wonwoo's hand under both of Wonwoo's and Jiwan's shocked first then surprised gazes. 

 

   He also didn't think much while tightening his grip on Wonwoo's wrist and pulling him away with himself. 

 

   His whole body felt like burning, his heart beating fast with so much vigour that his brain felt muddled and his body followed on these impulsive commands unconsciously. 

 

   Jiwan was too stunned to say anything and as Wonwoo was being pulled by Mingyu, he did went along with him while not resisting him much but kept asking him tons of questions as he felt confused. 

 

   "Mingyu?! What are you doing here? Where are you taking me? What's going on? Can you tell me?!" Wonwoo kept asking but got no reply from Mingyu. 

 

   Wonwoo also tried to loosen Mingyu's grip but Mingyu had held him so tightly as if his hand was an iron shackle. 

 

   Mingyu wasn't ready to answer his questions nor he was ready to leave his hand and was persistently dragging him somewhere also he wasn't even looking at him and was keeping his face in front while walking with long strides. 

 

   What can Wonwoo do? 

 

   He just let go of the little bit of his resistance and let Mingyu take him God knows where. 

 

   He also felt a bit worried about this unusual Mingyu which also added up to the reason why he was following him silently. He wanted to see first, what Mingyu wants to do. 

 

    As for Mingyu, he was starting to cool down slowly. The hustle and bustle around him, the cool air and a moment of realization that they had come far from where Jiwan and Minji are made him come back towards consciousness. 

 

    He still kept walking but his pace slowed down and his grip loosened but he still didn't dare to look at Wonwoo, fearing that he might show his bare ugly expression to him. 

 

   For a while he started thinking of the reasons as to why he was dragging Wonwoo? Where he was going? And why he was anxious? He already knows that explaining these things to Wonwoo was inevitable. 

 

   But he can't say that he was jealous after seeing Wonwoo and Jiwan together, so he wanted to dragged him to a corner and ask the questions that has been troubling his mind fo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter