Chapter 23 Yearning for you

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Two figures kept overlapping each other in the darkness. 


The curtains were drawn and the lights off, likely the occupants of the room couldn't bother wasting time on those trivial things. 

 

The sound of squelches and heavy breathing were dominating the quiet room. The atmosphere had a sense of ambiguity that would make any person blush as if infected by the desires emitting by the two who can't seem to seperate from each other. 

 

Wonwoo felt the big hand of a certain someone rubbing and kneading his waist while the other was busy caressing his bottom and thighs. He felt like those places were on fire as his whole body groaned for attention from those warm sinful hands. 

 

He could feel the owner of those hands kissing and his neck while his adams apple. He could feel the urgency of the one on top of him and even he himself can't wait to give in, in his own desires. 

 

It's incredible that they still haven't discarded their clothings and were just making out. 

 

But to Wonwoo, he haven't even ever dared to imagine that he would be this close to Mingyu again one day, that there would be a day where he would moan continuously feeling the almost unbearable pleasure just by the simple and the continuous attacks of Mingyu's tongue to his soft sensitive spots on his neck and collar bone. He was  about to cry out loud as he felt his s being played by the Mingyu's lips and tongue through his net top, his teeth didn't even spare Wonwoo's ear and had a bite of the soft skin there. 

 

He felt like he was dreaming or else how was it possible for Mingyu to be in that bar where he has been frequenting for years now? How was it possible for a straight man like Mingyu to be giving him such a hot and delicious french kiss as if he was out the sweet juices from a rare heavenly fruit? The way his hot and wet tongue moved inside Wonwoo's mouth as if wanting to express his dominance and exploring every corner as if claiming that ever bit of Wonwoo belongs to him. 

 

Wonwoo felt like he was going crazy. How did they even come to this point? All he could remember was him being his usual self in the bar and dancing to relieve his stress but then he felt someone's tight grip on his waist, the culprit's hand even pulling his back against their body. It was inevitable to intentionally or unintentionally get touched by people but this type of boldness made him really mad. 

 

Obviously the thought of that person being Mingyu never crossed his mind but actually what he thought was that some dirty jerk wants to take advantage of him and wanted to grind agains

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter