Chapter 21 A visit to a unique bar

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A slow and calm romantic music flowed melodious through the crowd of perfume scented bodies who looked to be busy interacting with each other. 

 

There were also some who were busy trying to seduce with suggestive glances and flirty gestures towards the one who had caught their interest for the night. 

 

Mingyu who was sitting near the corner of the bar where drinks were served also spotted some people kissing and making out in a corner. It would have been a common sight as given the dark and atmosphere of the bar but the thing that felt uncommon to Mingyu was the one who were making out and flirting were of same gender. 

 

Sometimes he spotted two well built men fighting for dominance with their tongues and sometimes he spotted a weak and beautifully make up-ed man flirting and being touchy to a big aggressive man while the man who was being targeted by the coy man looked like he was enjoying every moment of it in a laid back manner. 

 

There were not only men but also some females doing the same. 

 

Yes ladies and gentlemen, Mingyu was currently sitting in a colourful, jolly but highly protected LGBT bar. 

 

He had hesitated a lot before finally deciding to search for such a bar online nearby him. Even when he arrived here, he stood at the entrance zoning out for a long time almost to the point that the bouncers standing guard at the door were beginning to feel suspicious about his intentions but he snapped back to himself before they approached him and managed to pass through all the security checks as well as signed the terms and conditions form of the bar whose overall content was 'if you cause trouble, it would be your responsibility and we won't be polite while sending you in jail'. 

 

Mingyu felt it was reasonable for them to be cautious cause there weren't less people who still felt like this kind of bar was like a bone in their throat. 

 

After settling himself and looking around, Mingyu chugged down the constantly filled one fourth of the beer from the glass in his hand. He had thought that he would feel good after coming here but he was feeling quite opposite. The confusion, the stress, the fear of being discovered, the nervousness of being in the new and unique environment, all these feelings were hitting him back to back making his heart drunk with a cocktail of mixed feelings but the feeling that was dominating the most in his heart was guilt. He still couldn't help but keep thinking and regretting saying those words to Seungcheol. 

 

For now he could just keep on praying that things won't take turn in a worst possible direction. 

 

He was about to drink more of the beer to drink away all of these emotions and forget everything for a while to be peaceful when he noticed a guy making his way towards him. 

 

As the guy got closer, Mingyu noticed that the guy looked handsome among the average people around and had a well proportioned fit body which was obvious because of the tight clothes he was wearing. 

 

But, 'He is still not as handsome and well built as Wonwoo, no one can compare to Wonwoo' thought Mingyu with a sudden sadness filling his heart. The alcohol he has been drinking from the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter