Chapter 22 Lost heart

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

While the gentleman became busy teaching Mingyu and filling the holes in his knowledge, Mingyu on the other hand didn't stop drinking sip by sip but still gave his full attention to the handsome man beside him, absorbing his words in his brain and occasionally asking his doubts. 


Some time passed by without them noticing when someone familiar with the handsome guy spotted him with Mingyu and came up to them. 


"Joeie-ah , what are you doing here? I was looking for you everywhere!" The man said with a pout and annoyingly sweet voice. 


The guy who came up noticed Mingyu first, a good looking man sitting in a close distance with his love interest made him feel irritated. His and Joe's relationship doesn't have a name yet so obviously he felt threatened by any handsome man beside Joe. 


Mingyu looked up at the uninvited youth and was taken aback to see him glaring at himself. How has he offended this man?! His drunken brain wondered in confusion. If he wasn't drunk then he would have already guessed that the newcomer seem to have some feelings for the man sitting beside him. 

 

The man, whose name was Joe, frowned at the cringe nickname but as it was not the first time the man in front him had called him like this he wasn't affected much. Instead he calmly asked, "Why? What's the matter? Why were you looking for me?"

 

After hearing this question, God knows what Joe's friend (Mingyu assumed him as Joe's friend) thought but he flushed bright red with a tinge of shyness apparent on him. The watery beautiful eyes of this guy seemed to want to convey something to Joe but he wasn't successful so after staring at each other for a while the guy seemed to run out of patience and held Joe's arm to drag him away with himself. 

 

The last thing Mingyu seemed to register in his mind was Joe hastily waving good bye to him while that guy dragged him and both of them disappeared in the crowd. 

 

Though his teacher has abandoned his only lonely student, Mingyu didn't feel sad and instead kept drinking by himself for some more time. When he felt like he has really started to get drunk, he decided to go home by fetching a cab. 

 

He had already got up and was trying to make his way to the exit through the number of human obstacles when the slow and quiet music and various piano instrumentals that had been playing from the time he entered the bar took a sudden change to a more exciting one. 

 

He got surprised by the change of atmosphere and vaguely felt the voice of a DJ saying something to the crowd and everyone started cheering. Most of the people started gathering at the center of the bar on the dance floor, the music started to burst out loudly with the skillful control of the DJ, a trendy kpop song started playing. 

 

The dance floor was bustling with excitement and energy but it had got nothing to do with Mingyu. He saw that because of most of the people joining in on the dance floor, the crowd has decreased and the exit way became clearer and easier

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter