Chapter 1 Never Before

How did love become love (Minwon) (MingyuxWonwoo)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    Wonwoo's eyes were gleaming brightly as he looked at Mingyu and asked him to accompany him somewhere. Mingyu looked at Wonwoo and felt sweet about the excitement and rare eagerness he was showing right now. 

   The sky was starting to brighten up but there was still some darkness.

  But this type of morning time was very heavenly in the mountains because of the beautiful scenery that unfolds before the eyes.

  The morning was hazy and cold.

  Mingyu and Wonwoo were the only one sitting around the extinguished camp fire; in front of a camp van and five tents settled on the side. As the night last night was wild and everyone enjoyed alcohol to their heart content, their other friends were fast asleep but as Wonwoo wasn't a heavy drinker and Mingyu could handle alcohol well, they were the only one who were awake this early. 

   After waking up, sitting together and chatting for a while Wonwoo seemed to have thought of something and said to Mingyu, 

"I want to go somewhere, come with me"

   Mingyu looked at him curiously but Wonwoo decided to be mysterious and didn't say anything else. But when Mingyu looked at him again, he could feel the excitement and eagerness in Wonwoo's eyes. Mingyu felt amused cause Wonwoo rarely felt eager about something. 

"Okay, but hyung at least tell me where we are going. "

  They got up and started walking with Mingyu following Wonwoo's lead. 

"You will get to know soon. " 

   Mingyu was confused as to why Wonwoo was being mysterious but the actual reason was that Wonwoo was shy. He was shy about his sudden whimp and even felt like he was crazy for suddenly wanting to do something like what he was about to do. 

   After walking for a while, Mingyu could hear the sound of waterfall and he felt like he finally knew the reason for Wonwoo wanting to come here. 

   Wonwoo wants to enjoy the scenery of waterfall! But then why was he being so secretive about it? Mingyu was confused again. 

  After reaching a bit calmer side of water, Wonwoo started to take off his thick jacket while he looked at Mingyu mischievously and laughed a little when he saw his dumbfounded expression. Inside the thick jacket Wonwoo was wearing a thin white shirt. Though it was cold but compared to winters in South Korea this cool morning was tolerable for him. When Wonwoo was about to go in the water without explanation, Mingyu came back to his senses and shouted 'ya!' As his rushed towards him. 

   He grabbed Wonwoo and said with a

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter