Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You Part 1

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You

 

 

 

 

 

“I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.”

 

 

 

One week had passed and classes started again.

 

“Good Morning!” Dara opened the door to their classroom; the class was so silent.

 

“What’s wrong?” Dara looked at everyone who was sitting properly.

 

“Dara-Ah…” Eun Hye looked at Dara,

 

“Huh? Why?” Dara looked around; she didn’t saw Minzy, Jaejoong, and Jiyong around the classroom.

 

“Where’s Minzy?” Dara placed her bag in her desk.

 

“That’s the problem…” Hye Sun looked angry.

 

“No one had seen her for the past few days…Even Jaejoong, and Jiyong…we can’t find them.” Youngbae looked so serious.

 

“And…and even Dong Wook-Oppa and Gummy-unnie…no one had seen them too.” Victoria cried.

 

“Did…did something happened?” Dara was about to cry but she tried not to.

 

“Dara-Ah…the rumors spread that…that…the school has something to do with the disappearance of Jiyong, Jaejoong, Minzy, Gummy-unnie, and Dong Wook-Oppa.” Eun Joo approached Dara.

 

“Why did they…” before Dara could finish Seungri interrupted.

 

“Don’t ask why Dara…you know why you are here…the big responsibility that you need to do…I think that the school kidnapped them to force you to do what they want you to do…” Seungri and everyone looked at Dara.

 

“Me…it’s my fault…?” Dara ran outside with tears.

 

“Dara-Ah!” Eun Hye and everyone rushed outside and followed her.

 

“What are you going to do Dara?!” Youngbae shouted at her as they went to the faculty building.

 

“I want to confirm if they have something to do with this!” Dara’s tears fell down; her feeling was somewhat angry and worried for Jiyong, Dong Wook, Gummy, Jaejoong, and Minzy. As they reached the main building guards and teachers even Teddy was there in a line.

 

“Teddy-Nim!” Dara called out.

 

“Dara…I’m sorry…” Teddy assisted Dara inside, the others was blocked by the guards and teachers.

 

“Dara…is she in trouble?” Eun Hye, Bom, Eun Joo and Hye Sun held hands together.

 

“Seungri…” Chaerin looked at him.

 

“Teddy-Nim…where’s Minzy, Jiyong, Jaejoong, Dong Wook-Oppa and Gummy-unnie?” Dara looked at the hallway.

 

“Dara… Sajangnim will explain it to you…” Teddy opened a big golden door with petals carved in the door.

 

“At last, Sandara Park…” the Sajangnim grinned.

 

‘The Sajangnim is…a girl?! But she’s beautiful…’Dara whispered.

 

“Ah…thank you for the compliment.” The president smiled, she looks scary.

 

‘She can read my mind?’Dara said to her self.

 

“I’m sorry darling if I’m reading you’re mind…” the president stood up and approached Dara.

 

“Dara is in danger!” Seungri exclaimed as a bird flew away from his hand,

 

“Let’s go!” Chaerin rushed towards the door but the guards and teachers blocked them.

 

“You can’t go in!” the guards ordered.

 

“Daesung!” Hye Sun quickly flew to the second floor.

 

“You can’t go in there too!” the teacher with elasticity P.S. grabbed Hye Sun in the legs, Daesung tried to put the teachers and the guards to sleep but the teacher with the control P.S. controlled Daesung,

 

“Darn…” Seungri looked carefully.

 

“Chaerin, Eun Hye, Eun Joo, Victoria, and Youngbae, once I say go try to go in through the door.” Seungri pointed to the door.

 

“But how?” Chaerin looked at Hye Sun, birds flew to the guards, hawks, crows, and eagles pulled the guards’ swords and spears, while the other animals scrambled and run around the teacher’s feet.

 

“Go!” Seungri ordered.

 

Chaerin, Eun Joo, Eun Hye, Victoria and Youngbae rushed toward the door.

 

“Teddy…Get out!” The President ordered Teddy.

 

“Y—Yes…” Teddy went out of the room with some kind of I’m-guilty-and-worried face.

 

“Well…Dara, I’m sorry about you’re friends… But don’t worry, they are all fine…you just need to do what I will tell you and in a single snap they will be free.” The president’s long nails held Dara’s cheeks.

 

“I—it hurts…” Dara was all sweating.

 

“It will hurt even more when you escape and if you don’t tell you’re friends to stop bothering us here. Well, here’s the deal; I will release you and you’re friends if you used up all you’re P.S. and make a big explosion in the wilderness forest. Just smile and use up all you’re strength to make the wilderness explode and break into pieces; of course all the trees and animals there will die…the school decided about this, if we use a bulldozer to destroy the wilderness it will cost so much flowers, but in a single smile of yours we won’t need to spend so much amount of flowers. So, please…DESTROY the wilderness…I want it to be an exclusive mall for everybody!!!” The president gave an evil grin.

 

‘S—Seungri and the others…the pixies…the king and queen…the trees!’Dara remembered.

 

“Don’t dare to touch them!” Dara pushed away her self from the President,.

 

“What a brave child…” the President snapped her fingers and the curtains and windows closed. “You will stay here until you made up you’re mind! For now, I will take care of you’re Lil friends!” the president suddenly disappeared.

 

“I—It’s so dark in here…” Dara sat at the corner and hugged herself.

 

“Jiyong…Minzy…and the others…I hope you all will be alright…” Dara cried.

 

Seungri followed inside but the President appeared in front of him.

 

“Huh! Where’s Dara!?” Seungri shrieked.

 

“Ah-ah-ah, respect me little child…” the president snapped her fingers with long colored nails and Seungri was pushed outside by a strong force.

 

“Where will we go?! There are 5 intersections in here?!” Eun Hye looked at each door.

 

“We will split together, Eun Hye go to the left, Eun Joo go to the right, Youngbae straight ahead, Victoria there, and I will take this path.” They all split up.

 

“Jiyong-shi…I hope we can find you now…Dara’s in danger…she needs you.” Chaerin looked around the hallway, she saw a pink door and entered it. “A…a pink room?! The furniture’s are all pink!” Chaerin was amazed.

 

“Who’s there?” a familiar voice echoed.

 

“Huh? A girl’s voice? Ah! Gummy-unnie?!” Chaerin shouted at the big pink room.

 

“C—Chaerin?!” Gummy answered back.

 

“Gummy-unnie! Dara’s in danger! Where are you?! The room is so beautiful, I could live here…” Chaerin asked but before she could finish Gummy shouted.

 

“No! Don’t say it! Or you’ll be stuck in here!” Gummy cried out loud.

 

“But what will I do?”

 

“If there is no light the door will thee, as no air come she won’t be free, let the knowledge be fixed and never be spilled. Lock her in here forever more she’ll be me!’ I heard that the president say it.” Gummy replied.

 

“I will try Gummy-unnie! For Jiyong…and Dara.” Chaerin started opening the curtains and windows; she started scattering all the books on the floor. “Whew! There are thousands of windows and curtains in here!” Chaerin snorted. “No problem, it will be easy!” Chaerin continued, she used her P.S. and a very strong aroma covered the room.

 

“What’s that smell?” Gummy asked, she’s like in a dungeon or something.

 

“I remembered the atmosphere in the wilderness that can make everything fall and a strong wind can appear so I copied it.” Chaerin smiled. All the curtains and windows opened and the books fell to the ground, the last curtain suddenly opened and Gummy was there.

 

“Gummy-unnie!!!” Chaerin rushed towards her.

 

“Chaerin!” Gummy hugged her.

 

“Dara’s in danger! And Jiyong and the others too!” Chaerin cried.

 

“Okay! Let’s find and save them!” Gummy and Chaerin rushed outside.

 

“Where are you going little brats?” a beautiful teacher with curly long black hair blocked them.

 

“Ji-hyo-nim…” Gummy tightened her fists.

 

“Gummy, long time no see! It’s been… YEARS! So nice to see you …escape…but it won’t lasts. You will be imprisoned by that brat too.” Ji-hyo grinned.

 

“No!” Gummy’s fist was covered with black bruises.

 

“Gummy-unnie?” Chaerin looked at Gummy’s hands that were full of black bruises and there’s a black aroma covering it. Suddenly Gummy attacked Ji-hyo with her fists.

 

“Gummy!” Ji-hyo tried to dodge but Gummy caught her.

 

‘What kind of P.S. does Gummy-unnie have?’Chaerin asked her self.

 

“You’re still good, Gummy…” Ji-hyo looked at the part where Gummy attacked her.

 

“Huh? Is it poison?” Chaerin looked shocked.

 

“Let’s go Chaerin.” Gummy quickly ran away. Chaerin followed her looking at the teacher who was on the floor.

 

“Gummy-unnie?” Chaerin looked at her.

 

“Don’t worry- it won’t kill her. It will just paralyze her for a while so we need to hurry.” Gummy smiled.

 

“So that’s why you attacked her on the legs so she can’t walk. Cool!” Chaerin giggled.

 

“Gummy-unnie…what does Ji-hyo-Nim meant when she said, ‘You’re STILL good?’” Chaerin looked at Gummy.

 

“Chaerin…She’s…She’s my master when I was little…she trained me very hard…all day I kept training, if I didn’t do what she want me to do I won’t eat or sleep or even rest from training…” Gummy turned looked around the intersection and she turned left.

 

“How cruel.” Chaerin whispered.

 

After an eternity like running Chaerin and Gummy saw Eun Joo. “Eun Joo!” Chaerin shouted.

 

“What’s wrong?” Gummy looked at Eun Joo.

 

“U—Minzy-Ah…she’s inside that blue room, but a very strong barrier locked the door. Even my P.S. can’t open it.” Eun Joo looked tired.

 

“Don’t worry, we will save Minzy…” Gummy approached the door.

 

“Minzy!? Minzy!?” Gummy knocked the door so hard but an invisible like barrier pushed her back.

 

“Gummy-unnie?” Minzy shouted from the inside.

 

“Minzy! Are you okay!?” Gummy stood up.

 

“I’m okay…” Minzy’s voice was so calm.

 

“Chaerin what are you doing!?” Gummy shouted as she saw Chaerin ran towards the door, but the force pushed her back.

 

“As I thought…” Chaerin murmured.

 

“Huh?” Gummy looked at her.

 

“Gummy-unnie, watch closely as I ran towards the door again.” Chaerin stood up and she stepped backwards.

 

“But…”

 

“Please, just look closely…I saw something…” Chaerin ran again towards the door, the barrier pushed her back.

 

“Ah! I saw it!” Eun Joo exclaimed.

 

“What is it Eun Joo?” Gummy helped Chaerin stood up.

 

“I saw electric waves…but I’m not sure…” Eun Joo looked clearly at the door.

 

Gummy saw a piece of stone and threw it at the door.

 

“Ah! I saw it too! You’re right! It’s electricity!” Gummy think carefully.

 

“Minzy…do you have a device that electricity can flow through it?” Gummy shouted.

 

“I have…” Minzy replied.

 

“Put the other end of the device at the ground, as I say go quickly connect the other end at the door, okay?” Gummy ordered.

 

“I know what you’re thinking…as electricity flow through a metal thing it will go straight to the ground where the other end is connected, and the electric barrier will weaken. But how can it connect to the ground since the floor here is tiles?” Minzy asked.

 

“Let’s leave it to Eun Joo.” Gummy winked at her.

 

“Eun Joo, use you’re P.S.” Gummy pointed at the door.

 

Eun Joo’s P.S. is to grow vines and weeds.

 

“Okay Eun Joo, it’s okay now, there’s enough vines and weeds in here.” Minzy connected the other end of the metal thing at the vines.

 

“Now Minzy!” Gummy, Eun Joo, and Chaerin hid at the back of the pillars.

 

Minzy connected the other end of the metal at the door and the electric charges flowed at the metal, a strong force pushed back Minzy and the door exploded.

“Minzy!” Gummy ran inside the room as the smoke cleared. She saw Minzy at the floor.

 

“Are you okay?” She helped Minzy stand up.

 

“Yes.” Minzy carefully stood up.

 

“Let’s save the others now! Dara is in danger…” Chaerin led the way.

 

“How many rooms do we need to go through to save Dara?” Gummy rolled her eyes.

 

“3 more to go.” Chaerin said.

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

Chapter 8 Part 1