Chapter Six: Heart-throbbing Moment Part 1

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

----------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter Six: Heart-throbbing Moment Part 1

 

 

 

“Wanting to protect someone is called LOVE.”

 

 

 

“If you just want your own happiness and not thinking of the happiness of the one you love.

It is not love, it’s PRISON.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong! Where are we going!?” Dara shouted as Jiyong keep dragging her.

 

“Jiyong!”

 

“Shut up!” Jiyong said.

 

“Huh? This is the way to the shrine.” Dara said to herself as she looked up and saw the Cherry Blossom Trees.

 

When they reached the bridge Jiyong stopped, the scenery was so beautiful, cherry blossom tree surrounds the bridge, the flowers of the cherry blossom trees each fell and it’s like raining cherry blossom flowers.

 

“Jiyong?” Dara looked at Jiyong’s hands holding her wrists.

 

“Ji…” Dara tried to call him but Jiyong suddenly kissed her.

 

“Ji...”Dara was shocked; “yong…” a wind blew, the cherry blossom trees flowers fell,

 

It’s raining cherry blossom flowers? Jiyong, why are you doing this? Jiyong and I are…kissing! It’s not accident! It’s…He did do it on purpose! But why?’ Dara asked herself as she saw Jiyong’s face really close to hers; she closed her eyes and felt warm gushy feeling inside her, just like when she and Jiyong accidentally kissed at the Christmas party. Suddenly Jiyong let go of her hands touched her face and walked away,

 

“Jiyong…” Dara shouted.

 

“Remember, I will protect you…” Jiyong whispered, he just disappeared at the middle of the Cherry Blossom forest.

 

“My heart, it’s beating so fast.” Dara touched placed her hands on her chest, she can’t explain the feelings she felt right now.

 

“Jiyong…I know you said something, but I didn’t heard it well…but I know it has something to do with me.” Dara stared at the bridge.

“Dara…” Minzy approached her.

 

“Minzy-ah!” Dara hugged Minzy as tears ran down her cheeks,

 

“Where’s everybody?” Dara asked.

 

“I lost them, I know you’re here.” Minzy hugged Dara.

 

“Minzy! What is this I’m feeling? My heart beats so fast! My hands are trembling! I felt butterflies in my stomach! What is this Minzy!” Dara was crying on Minzy’s shoulders.

 

“Dara…” Minzy pulled Dara slowly and wiped her tears.

 

“You’re…In-love.” Minzy smiled.

 

“in-love?” Dara wiped her tears.

 

“How about asking it to Miss Gummy?” Minzy smiled and grabbed Dara’s hand.

 

“Thank you Minzy! I’m thankful you’re here…Minzy…today is the day my parents died.” Dara looked at the shrine.

 

“I know…” Minzy looked at Dara.

 

“You do? How?” Dara looked at Minzy.

 

“I just know…and I know what you feel too…without the mini-Dara, I know what you feel, I already felt that too…”

 

Minzy and Dara went to Class D building.

 

“Is Gummy-unnie here?” Dara asked a cute girl with glasses.

 

“Gummy! Two cute girls are looking for you!” the girl went inside the room.

 

“Huh? Oh Ssanttoki! And Minkki!” Gummy smiled. “Dong wook! Dara and Minzy are here!” Gummy called out from the door.

 

“Oh. Dara, Minzy! So glad to see you…” Dong wook greeted, he was going to hug Dara when Minzy brought out his rifle and pointed it to Dong wook.

 

“Don’t dare…” Minzy said with scary eyes.

 

Dara, Minzy, Gummy and Dong wook went to the bench in front of the Class D building,

 

“WHAT! IN-LOVE!?” Dong wook screamed with his hands on his hips.

 

“Well, well, who’s the lucky guy Dara?” Gummy dragged Dong wook to sit down.

 

“J—“ Dara can’t continue.

 

“Jiyong” Minzy said.

 

“Minzy…” Dara looked at her.

 

“JIYONG! THAT IDIOT!?” Dong wook was about to stand again but Gummy gave her an evil eye.

 

“OMG! Did you fell in-love to him when you two accidentally kissed each other at the Christmas Party?” Dong wook said with her fingers pointing at Dara’s face.

 

“It WASN’T an accident.” Gummy looked at Dong wook.

 

“N—No, not that…” Dara looked at the ground.

 

“Jiyong kissed her awhile ago at the bridge in front of the shrine.” Minzy pulled bread which is 105 cm long.

 

“Minzy! You kept speaking first before me!” Dara screamed blushing.

 

“Where did you get that bread? It even doesn’t fit in your backpack.” Dong wook looked at the bread.

 

“Jiyong kissed you? Again?” Gummy laughed.

 

“Maybe he still wants more kiss? The kiss at the Christmas party wasn’t enough for him?” Dong wook tease. Gummy and Dara gave Dong wook an evil stare while Minzy kept eating her 105 cm bread.

 

“Sorry…” Dong wook tried to run but Gummy grabbed him.

 

“So…Dara is in-love to Jiyong…” Gummy looked at Dara.

 

“And Minzy too…” Dara added.

 

“Minzy? To whom?” Gummy asked and looked at Minzy.

 

Minzy stared at Dara and Gummy with her scary eyes and her bazooka.

 

“Uh, okay never mind Minzy-ah.” Gummy was all sweating.

 

“Hmmm…Dara will you tell me what you felt when Jiyong kissed you this time?” Gummy wondered.

 

“Well…Uhm…I felt a warm gushy feeling inside, I felt butterflies in my stomach. My heart was beating so fast, my hands were trembling, and I felt that…I felt…I felt that Jiyong is drawing my soul up from deep within me.” Dara hold her cheeks and blushed.

 

“You’re really in-love!!! And Jiyong was you’re first kiss eh? Dara is in-love!” Gummy rejoiced.

 

“What!” Dara blushed.

 

“Anyways, I wondered what Jiyong thinks when he kissed you.” Dong wook laughed.

 

“What are you thinking!?” Gummy looked at Dong wook with the death look.

 

 

“Err…Nothing!” Dong wook giggled.

 

“Uhm…Gummy unnie, Dong wook Oppa…Jiyong said something but I didn’t heard it well. But I felt that it has something to do with me. But maybe it was just my imagination.” Dara blushed.

 

“Well…it isn’t your imagination…Let’s say it is called, Love instinct.” Gummy winked.

 

“Love instinct?” Dara and Minzy asked.

 

“Love instinct, from the word itself, you will feel something weird when something happens to the one you loved or you felt that he wants to say something. Like animals they also have instinct for food, for you guys, it’s LOVE INSTINCT.” Dong wook explained.

 

“Oh, so it wasn’t my imagination…Uhm…Dong wook Oppa?” Dara looked at Dong wook and Gummy.

 

“Yes?” Dong wook asked.

 

“Have you…Have you ever used your love instinct to Gummy Unnie?” Dara smiled.

 

“WHAT! NEVER! I WOULDN’T! T—To T—THAT GIRL!” Dong wook screamed.

 

“But when you two are together, you two looked like perfect couples.” Dara giggled.

 

“Say, when we were the same age as you are I remembered that Dong wook gave me a bouquet of roses and confessed to me.” Gummy laughed.

 

“You did that Dong wook Oppa!?” Dara and Minzy looked at Dong wook and laughed.

 

Minzy was chewing her 105 cm bread.

 

“HEY! I DID NOT!” Dong wook denied, but Gummy looked at him.

 

“O—okay! I DID!” Dong wook’s faced turned red.

 

“Someone gave Dara a bouquet of pink roses and a letter too…” Minzy had just finished eating her bread.

 

“You really have a big appetite, don’t you?” Dong wook looked at Minzy. Minzy pointed her ultra, mega bazooka to Dong wook.

 

“Who’s it from?” Gummy asked cheering for Minzy to shoot Dong wook.

 

“Donghae…” Minzy said.

 

“They just guessed it…” Dara said trying to stop Minzy.

 

“Our little Dara is growing and falling in love!!!” Gummy hugged and cuddled Dara. Minzy is chasing Dong wook trying to hit him with her ultra mega bazooka that she invented last night for Ultra Idiots.

 

‘In-Love?’Dara said to herself.

 

Minzy and Dara went back to Class C building. Dara saw Jiyong but she can’t look at him in the eyes, even in his face.

 

“Minzy! Dara! We were worried. You’ve gone for about 4 hours!” Bom rushed towards the door where Dara and Minzy was standing.

 

“Donghae is back” Bom whispered to Dara,.

 

“Oh, I see…” Dara smiled and went to her desk.

 

“What’s with her Minzy?” Eun Hye and Hye Sun asked as they approach Minzy. Minzy didn’t reply and went to her desk too. Minzy and Dara, both there heads were on the desk.

 

“What’s with those two?” Daesung asked Eun Hye and Hye Sun.

 

“I don’t know” Eun Hye replied. Seungri and Donghae were staring at the window.

 

Jiyong and Jaejoong are in the window sill, they’re position was the same except for the book that covers their face, the book that covers Jiyong’s face was a comic book while Jaejoong was science book.

 

“What’s with those six? Jiyong, Jaejoong, Dara, Minzy, Seungri and Donghae? They all looked tired and they look like the whole world is in their shoulders?” Daesung said looking at them.

 

“Did Atlas let them carry the earth through their shoulders?” Eun Hye and Bom asked confusingly.

 

“Nice one.” Chaerin murmured. After an hour with silence in the whole class Teddy- nim entered the classroom.

 

“Dara?” Teddy asked with a sad face.

 

“Yes Teddy-nim?” Dara stood up and approached Teddy and they both went outside.

 

After a while, Dara went back to her classroom, her eyes were swelling with tears.

 

“Dara-ah? What’s wrong? Why are you crying?” Eun Hye ran towards Dara at the door, when Jaejoong, Jiyong, Seungri, and Donghae heard that Dara was crying.

 

Jaejoong’s book fell down from his face, Jiyong removed his comic book from his face, Seungri and Donghae looked at Dara instead of staring at the clouds.

 

“Dara…” the four whispered, then they look at each other.

 

“Minzy…” Bom called out. Minzy did not respond, her head was still in her desk.

 

“Minzy-ah!” Hye Sun shouted at her but she still didn’t look.

 

“Minzy! Aren’t you’re Dara’s best friend? Why aren’t you comforting her!?” Hye Sun lectured her.

 

“Don’t…Don’t worry about it Dara. They will be okay.” Minzy said but she still doesn’t look up,

 

“They?” Daesung asked.

 

“Minzy, can I borrow you’re flying scooter?” Dara asked as she wiped her tears.

 

“If you want to go to the wilderness… I won’t allow you. You will go there alone, what if something happens to you?” Minzy stood up.

 

“But Minzy!” Dara didn’t finish.

 

Minzy slapped her in the face, the whole class was shocked.

 

“Minzy!” Seungri shouted.

 

“You’re going to risk you’re life for them! You almost died once! Dara…I don’t…” Tears fell down in Minzy’s eyes.

 

“I don’t want to lose you.” Minzy looked at Dara.

 

“Minzy… What about them?” Dara cried.

 

“We… will go there… together” Minzy smiled.

 

“Wait! Can you two tell us what’s happening? You two are crying there alone! Were here to support you Dara, now tell us!” Chaerin said in a snotty voice with her hands in her hips.

 

“Well… My friends, the pixies, they are in danger. And my plant…my plant is also in danger, the king of the wilderness forest he was crying, he’s asking for my help. His son is in danger; I want to help the pixies and my plant…” Dara was crying.

 

“Pixies?” Chaerin exclaimed.

 

“Yes…Pixies. They became my friends once I was also in danger in the wilderness forest. They helped me escape the wilderness forest, but now the queen of the wilderness forest made them as prisoner and my plant was also stolen by the queen.” Dara explained.

 

“Do you think you can save those Pixies alone?” Jiyong said. “You idiot!” Jiyong stared at Dara,

 

“Let’s help those pixies! And Dara-ah’s plant!” Hye Sun raised her fists in the air.

 

“Yeah!” everyone shouted, Dara smiled.

 

Jiyong went outside when Jaejoong followed him. “Hey, Jiyong! Aren’t you going to help Dara, I thought you will protect her.” Jaejoong and Jiyong exchanged death stares.

 

“I will…but in my own way… Don’t go bugging me again.” Jiyong said and left.

 

“We will save the Pixies tomorrow morning! Okay! Everyone get ready!” Hye Sun ordered.

 

“Have a good night sleep now Dara okay?” Hye Sun smiled and they all went to their own rooms.

 

That night Dara was having a bad dream.

 

“Dara-ah! Please help us!” the pixies were crying in her dreams.

 

“Uff…” Dara was all sweating as she sat up.

 

Suddenly Jiyong went inside Dara’s room, Jiyong went through the window.

 

“Dara…Dara…” Jiyong whispered.

 

“Ohm…Jiyong?! What are you doing here?” Dara looked at Jiyong as he stood up and hugged him.

 

“I knew you are having a bad dream; don’t think about it too much. We will find it tomorrow.” Jiyong said as he hugs Dara.

 

“Jiyong…” Dara said crying.

 

“Don’t cry…I will find them for you…” Jiyong wiped Dara’s tears and went out the window.

 

“Jiyong…” Dara looked at the window.

 

“Thank you.” Dara smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

-----------------------------

Part 1 is up!