Chapter Ten: Days to Live

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Ten: Days to Live

 

 

 

 

 

“Enjoy every single seconds with the one you loved, because one day you will be parted away for a long time…but you two will see together again.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Mother, Father I’ve been spending these past few weeks with my friends’ everyday, they make me happy each day. Our bond is becoming stronger each day, especially with Jiyong.” Dara woke up looking at the window.

 

“Dara! Dara! Are you awake?” the dorm lady knocked at Dara’s room.

 

“Yes Grandma!” Dara smiled as she saw the dorm lady opened the door.

 

“Are you okay darling? Do you want anything?” the dorm lady asked.

 

“No grandma I’m…” before Dara could finish she coughed and coughed. She looked at her hands and there was blood.

 

“Oh dear, you’re coughing blood!” the dorm lady shrieked.

 

“I’m okay.” Dara smiled as she wiped the blood in .

 

“Are you sure? Shall I call the doctor?” the dorm lady asked.

 

“No Grandma, please. I just want to see everyone.” Dara smiled.

 

Dara prepared and she went inside her classroom.

 

“Good Morning!” Dara greeted. “What’s all this things?” Dara asked them as she saw banners and food in their classroom.

 

“This is for you Dara!” Dong wook smiled.

 

“Wow!” Dara looked at their classroom. Iit was decorated with so many ribbons and balloons.

 

“Hey…you guys…” Minzy was reading a book in her desk.

 

“Don’t you notice that it’s like you want her to die already? You kept giving away parties everyday, it seems like you’re letting her feel that she’ll die sooner or later.” Minzy closed her book she’s reading.

 

“Minzy!” Chaerin shouted.

 

They looked at Dara, Dara was all in shock.

 

“D—Dara! That’s not it…we were just…” Dong wook approached Dara but Dara stepped backward.

 

“Dara!” Gummy cried.

“Dara…tell them the truth!” Minzy shouted.

 

“The truth?” Jiyong stood up.

 

“What is it?” Bom cried.

 

“She’s been coughing blood this past few days and…” Minzy was interrupted when Dara shouted.

 

“No! Stop! Minzy, please…” Dara was crying.

 

“I-is that true? Dara?” Dong wook hugged her.

 

“I—I’m sorry! Jiyong! Dong wook Oppa! Everyone!” Dara hugged Dong wook back.

 

“You’ve been coughing blood? But…but you didn’t say anything!?” Jiyong was really mad and he ran outside their classroom.

 

“Ji—Jiyong!” Dara tried to follow him but she fell to the ground and she coughed blood again.

 

“Dara! Are you okay?” Everyone rushed towards her.

 

Jiyong ran back to their classroom.

 

“Dara! Dara!” Jiyong placed Dara in his lap. “I’m sorry…I was just worried. I was just upset that you didn’t tell me anything…you know that I love you.” Jiyong kissed Dara in the forehead.

 

“Ji—Jiyong…I love you too, and I’m sorry.” Dara’s mouth was full of blood.

 

“I can’t look!” Bom covered her eyes as Donghae hugged her.

 

“Dara! Please be strong!” Eun Hye shouted.

 

“Idiot! Please!” Minzy cried.

 

They rushed Dara to the hospital. Dara fainted with all the blood in .

 

Jiyong and the others waited at the waiting room, a tall girl with brown hair and a mature face approached them crying.

 

“H—how may we help you?” Eun Joo asked the woman.

 

“You!?” Minzy stood up looking pale.

 

“Minzy do you know her?” Eun Hye looked at Minzy.

 

“I—it’s…” Bom was trembling.

 

“Bom? Minzy? Who is she?” Jiyong asked.

 

“Aren’t you…aren’t you Dara’s older sister?” Minzy and Bom asked at the same time.

 

“Dara’s older sister?” Everyone looked at the mature looking woman.

 

“I’m sorry Dara! I didn’t know! I didn’t know! I’m so sorry!” the woman shouted and she was crying.

 

“How did she get in here?” Hye Sun asked.

“She’s the one who caused this all…she has the life shortening P.S.” Minzy slapped the woman.

 

“I’m sorry! I didn’t mean it! I didn’t know that Dara was my…” before the woman could finish Jiyong grabbed her from her dress and cornered her.

 

“Sister? How could you be her sister!? This is all you’re fault! She…She might die!” Jiyong punched the wall.

 

“Jiyong…” Chaerin pushed the woman away from Jiyong.

 

“S—Sister?” Dara was standing at the door looking ghastly and weak.

 

“D—Dara!” the woman ran towards Dara but Dong wook and Gummy stopped her.

 

“How could you hug her!? You demon!” Gummy shouted.

 

“Dara!” the woman reached her hands for Dara.

 

“S—Sister…” Dara stepped forward but she fell to the ground.

 

“Now! Look at her situation! Are you happy?!” Jiyong shouted.

 

“No…I’m not…I didn’t know that Dara was my sister…” the woman looked at Dara at the floor being held by Eun Joo and Daesung.

 

“I did it for my younger sister too…the President heard about my P.S. so she trapped my other sister, she will release my sister if I curse Dara.” The woman was crying.

 

“So, the President used Dara’s other sister to curse you’re OWN sister!?” Chaerin shouted. Seungri hugged Chaerin.

 

“Sister…I understand” Dara smiled with tears in her eyes.

 

“Dara! Don’t be so modest now!” Jiyong hugged her.

 

Dara coughed blood again.

 

“Can’t you remove the curse from her?” Victoria asked as she cry.

 

“No…I cant, I don’t heal, I only curse. I’m sorry.” Dara’s sister hugged Dara.

 

“You’re sorry can’t do anything.” Minzy wiped her tears.

 

“Dara… there are no days we never thought about you, everyday we were so worried about you. Those 7 years…we forgot you’re face, you’re smile, you’re voice, everything…but we never forgot that you are…our sister and you are part of our family.” Dara’s sister smiled.

 

“Sis” Dara touched her cheeks. Dara felt weakness and she fell to the ground.

 

“Dara!!!” everyone rushed toward her.

 

“Ji—Jiyong…” Dara smiled but she looks ghastly and so weak, she looks like she’s going to die sooner or later.

 

“P—please bring me to the small shrine we used to go and our special place…” Dara tried to smile but she was so weak.

“Okay” Jiyong was crying.

 

He lifted Dara carefully and went out the hospital. The others was following them but keeping a little distance.

 

“Not it isn’t Dong wook Oppa who’s carrying her…it’s Jiyong.” Victoria and Eun Hye smiled sweetly.

 

“Yeah.” Seungri and Jaejoong looked at Jiyong and Dara.

 

Jaejoong was beside Minzy, Seungri hugs Candy, Donghae held Bom’s hand and Jiyong lifts Dara. Every minute they walk towards the shrine, it also felt like every minute is the end of everything.

 

“Were here Dara…Please wake up?” Jiyong carefully puts her down in the small bridge were cherry blossom blooms in front of the shrine.

 

“T—there are no cherry blossom’s now…” Dara looked around but she was very weak to move.

 

“Dara…” Minzy stepped forward but Dong wook stopped her.

 

“Let them be…” Teddy watched carefully.

 

“Ji—Jiyong, I forgive my sister…please forgive her too. Forgiveness is like giving away hate and reserving an empty room in your heart.” Dara touched Jiyong’s face. A wind blew and there was cherry blossom flowers that fell from the trees.

 

“C—cherry blossom flowers but spring is already finished!” Bom looked at the trees blooming, “Weird!” Youngbae looked at the flowers.

 

“Dara caused all this cherry blossom trees to bloom.” Dong wook tried to stop his tears.

 

“San Dara Park her name means Flower Child Cherry Blossom.” Her sister was crying.

 

“San Dara Park, a perfect name for a sweet and caring girl. Like a cherry blossom she gives beauty and love to the people around her.” Jaejoong said.

 

“That’s what you said to her when you talked to her in this kind of place right?” Minzy smiled.

 

“How did you know?” Jaejoong asked surprised.

 

“Secret…” Minzy smiled sweetly.

 

“Dara, please be strong…for me.” Jiyong kissed Dara at the forehead then to her cheeks.

 

“I’m tired Jiyong…” Dara smiled.

 

“Dara please don’t say that!” Bom shouted.

 

“Please…You guys need to move on. Keep moving forward. Life still goes on.” Dara smiled.

 

“Sister…” Dara reached out her hand.

 

“Dara” her sister hugged Dara’s hand.

 

“Please take care… Please say hi to Sister Sandy for me. Let’s forget about what happened. Let’s move on.” Dara smiled ghastly.

 

“Minzy, Bom, Jae…we were friends since childhood, I remember our mischiefs and pranks since we were kids…” Dara tried to smile now but she felt like everything around her is starting to disappear,

 

“Dong wook-Oppa, Gummy-unnie, Teddy-nim… Please always take care…” Dara looked at them. “Everyone…thank you for being such a great support to me…all you’re love gave me strength and courage, don’t be sad, please always smile…” Dara looked at them then to Jiyong. “Ji—Jiyong, even though I haven’t seen you smile so often I know that you still have happiness and love inside you’re heart, you just cant express it… Ji—Jiyong, I love you…this is not goodbye, it’s only farewell…” Dara coughed blood then a wind blew and the pixies arrived carrying Dara’s plant.

 

“Dara!” the pixies cried out loud.

 

“Everyone, I love you all…I hear a familiar voice calling…its mother and father…” Dara gave her last smile to Jiyong and the others. She carefully closed her eyes looking at Jiyong.

 

“D—Dara!” Jiyong screamed, a very strong wind appeared. All the cherry blossom flowers fell one by one.

 

“I—it’s raining cherry blossom flowers.” Bom was crying.

 

“D—Dara!” Minzy rushed toward Jiyong and Dara.

 

“Idiot! Wake up! Don’t leave me like this! You promised me that you will be always by my side! Dara!” Minzy was crying.

 

“This is the first time I saw Minzy cry so much.” Teddy whispered.

 

Everyone was crying as it was raining cherry blossom flowers, the wilderness king and queen was mourning too, you can hear the pixies cry, the other teachers and guards also cried, hiding behind the cherry blossom forest was the president and Ji Hyo who felt the pain and sadness. The wind carried Dara’s will and soul, everything was in pain.

 

“Dara! We will miss you’re smile…” Bom whispered.

 

Everyone prayed for Dara’s peace. They cremated Dara’s body. Jiyong spread Dara’s cremated body in the cherry blossom forest.

 

“Dara…this is not goodbye, it’s only farewell…I know you’ll be standing by my side always, you completed my life, you made my heart happy everyday…as I see you smile, you don’t know but each smile you gave… makes me happier each day…I love you, you will always be my only love, my only one, and the only flower child cherry blossom flower in my life.” Jiyong smiled.

 

“Dara, you are my very best friend. You showed me the happiness of life, you’re always there for me, and I will never forget you Dara…even though I kept calling you idiot its okay to you, for me calling you idiot shows my love for you. I will never replace you as my best friend” Minzy’s tears ran down to her cheeks as she gave a sweet smile.

 

“We will never forget you Dara…you will always be our only smile, and the flower that blooms in our heart.” Everyone looked at the cherry blossom trees with all their heart.

 

 

 

---------------------------

The End!