Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You Part 2

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You Part 2

 

 

“I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.”

 

 

“3 more to go.” Chaerin turned to the right she saw a green door.

 

“This is where Youngbae went.” Chaerin pushed the door carefully; she saw vines. flowers. weeds. bushes and trees inside the room.

 

“Is…is this a jungle?!” Gummy looked around.

 

“Be careful. these vines are wild…” Eun Joo carefully dodges at the vines in the ceiling.

 

“Youngbae?! Youngbae?!” Chaerin looked around.

 

“Chaerin-Ah!” Youngbae replied from nowhere.

 

“Where are you?!” Gummy looked at the door in the corner that she suspected.

 

“In here! The door at the corner!” Youngbae replied.

 

“Dong Wook-Hyung is also in here! He’s injured!” Youngbae shouted.

 

“D—Dong Wook!” tears ran down Gummy’s cheeks.

 

“Gummy-unnie. what’s wrong?” Minzy moved a step but the vines. flowers. weeds and trees suddenly attacked them.

 

“Dodge!” Eun Joo used her P.S. and a vine prevented the flowers and other weeds from attacking them.

 

“Thanks Eun Joo.” Chaerin catches her breath.

 

“Be careful.” Youngbae’s voice was trembling.

 

“Dong Wook…” Gummy whispered. Minzy suddenly brought out a sharp boomerang.

 

“Minzy-Ah. what are you going to do. you can’t cut them. if you cut them they will go back to their form again. It’s no use.” Eun Joo controlled her vines.

 

“As I cut of some of them try to run towards the door. Eun Joo stay here with me. you’ll be my barrier.” Minzy smiled.

 

“It’ll be my honor Minzy!” Eun Joo smiled.

 

“Try to protect Miss Gummy and Sulli as they ran toward the door.” Minzy positioned her boomerang. “When I say go quickly ran towards the door.”

 

Gummy and Chaerin concentrated and watched carefully at the vines.

 

“Go!” Minzy quickly threw her boomerang. The vines in the ceiling and the flowers attacked Gummy and Chaerin but Eun Joo protected them temporarily with her P.S. Minzy tried to cut off the vines that are attacking Gummy and Chaerin.

 

“Almost there…” Gummy reached out her hand to grab the doorknob.

 

“Got it!” Gummy quickly opened the door. Chaerin and Gummy went inside.

 

“What about Minzy and Eun Joo?” Chaerin tried to look for Dong Wook and Youngbae in the dark room.

 

“They’ll be fine…” Gummy smiled.

 

“Youngbae! Dong Wook-Oppa!” Chaerin called.

 

“Chaerin! Gummy-unnie! Were here at the corner!” Youngbae stayed where he sat with Dong Wook.

 

“I can’t see…” Chaerin held to the walls.

 

“I think I felt something…” Gummy pressed the button she felt at the wall.

 

“What the!?” a disco ball appeared and Gummy. Chaerin. Youngbae. and Dong Wook’s clothes were suddenly changed. Gummy was wearing a swimsuit. Chaerin was wearing a bunny costume. Youngbae was wearing a school girl’s uniform. while Dong Wook who was unconscious was wearing a tuxedo.

 

“Wow! Gummy-unnie you’re so cute!” Chaerin giggled.

 

“Stop it!” Gummy was turning all red; suddenly Dong Wook moved and tried to sit down.

 

“Dong Wook-Hyung!” Youngbae smiled.

 

“Wh—What? Why am I wearing a tuxedo!? Youngbae! Are you gay!?” Dong Wook looked at his arms then to Youngbae.

 

“I—I’m not! But it’s cute!” Youngbae laughed.

 

“Gummy! You’re in a swimsuit? Where are you going?!” Dong Wook looked at her; suddenly Gummy ran towards him and hugged him.

 

“Dong Wook! You idiot! Stupid! What happened to you?” Gummy was crying while she’s hugging Dong Wook.

 

“I’m sorry…” Dong Wook hugged her too.

 

“Ahw…a love bird moment.” Youngbae teased.

 

“Hey! Sulli you look cute in that bunny costume!” Youngbae laughed.

 

“I am not Sulli. my name is C-H-A-E-R-I-N! CHAERIN!” Chaerin was really mad.

 

“Gummy…I’m sorry…I just couldn’t…” Dong Wook was about to continue but Gummy kissed him.

 

“Don’t look!” Chaerin covered Youngbae’s eyes.

 

“Gummy…” Dong Wook looked at Gummy.

 

“Dong Wook…I…I also…I also love you…” Gummy smiled as tears ran down her cheeks.

“Gummy!” Dong Wook hugged her with a smile and so much joy in his heart.

 

“Hello! We need to go back there and I mean now! Minzy and Eun Joo are in danger! Especially DARA!” Chaerin snorted.

 

“Right…” Gummy smiled.

 

Dong Wook gave his tuxedo jacket to Gummy to cover her.

 

“Thanks…” Gummy blushed.

 

“No problem…just to keep you warm.” Dong Wook assisted Gummy to the door.

 

They saw Eun Joo and Minzy on the floor.

 

“EUN JOO! MINZY!” Chaerin was about to run towards them but the vines in ceiling grabbed Chaerin and lifted her up in the air.

 

“Put me down!” Chaerin shouted.

 

“Chaerin calm down! It’s like quick sand. the more you struggle and move the more they will hurt you!” Gummy looked around.

 

“What are you looking for Gummy?” Dong Wook asked her.

 

“The main pot…”Gummy smiled.

 

“Miss Gummy is that what you’re looking for?” Youngbae pointed across the corner of the room.

 

“That’s it!” Gummy moved a little but the vines attacked her. Dong Wook protected Gummy.

 

“Dong Wook!” Gummy screamed. Dong Wook was hit at the back with a big vine with thorns.

 

“Darn…” Gummy looked at the vines.

 

“Youngbae what is you’re P.S.?” Gummy asked Youngbae as she helped Dong Wook to stand up.

 

“Uhm…my P.S. is trickery…” Youngbae said shyly.

 

“Trickery???” Dong Wook asked as Gummy hugged him.

 

“It’s a little the same as illusions” Youngbae explained.

 

“Okay. just what we need.” Gummy giggled.

 

“Use you’re P.S. to trick the plants to go inside that door as I ran towards the Pot.” Gummy continued.

 

“But Gummy. you might get hurt.” Dong Wook looked worried.

 

“Don’t worry. I’ll be fine…just protect me by using you’re P.S. and distracting the plants. once the plants are locked up help Minzy and Eun Joo.” Gummy smiled and touched Dong Wook’s cheeks.

 

“Okay.” Dong Wook kissed Gummy in the forehead.

 

“For Pete’s sake…” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

 

“You will do that someday Chaerin.” Youngbae teased.

 

“I won’t! It’s too mushy!” Chaerin snorted.

 

“Ready…” Gummy looked at the pot carefully.

 

“Go!” Youngbae started to concentrate and the vines quickly followed the illusions that Youngbae made.

 

Dong Wook looked carefully at Gummy looking really worried. Gummy reached the pot. She used all her P.S. to punch the pot and it broke into pieces. The vines and the plants slowly turned into ashes.

 

“Gummy!” Dong Wook ran towards her.

 

“Dong Wook!” Gummy and Dong Wook hugged each other.

 

“There they go again…Miss Gummy! We need to save THEM!” Chaerin rolled her eyes.

 

“Right…” Gummy and Dong Wook giggled.

 

Dong Wook, Gummy, Chaerin, Minzy, Eun Joo and Youngbae are now safe. They only need to look for the others.

 

“Where did they locked up Jiyong-shi?!” Chaerin was angry as they ran in the hallway.

 

“Minzy, do you have any gadget there that could detect some of our classmates?” Chaerin looked at Minzy following her behind.

 

“I have, but we need something that Jiyong owns.” Minzy reached out for her backpack.

 

“I have something that Jiyong-shi owns.” Dong Wook grabbed a necklace from his pocket.

 

“Dong Wook. where did you get that?” Gummy ran holding the tuxedo jacket as Dong Wook was holding her hands too.

 

“Before the night that the President kidnapped us. Jiyong and I talked for a while in the beach. When he left he dropped this so I picked it up.” Dong Wook winked.

 

“Okay, give it to me stupid.” Minzy grabbed the necklace.

 

“S—Stupid!!! These children don’t have any respect to elders!” Dong Wook shouted.

 

“There…” Minzy brought out a small laptop. She inserted the necklace at a small box-like compartment at the side of the laptop.

 

“Cool!” Youngbae looked at the screen.

 

“On the 3rd floor!” Minzy closed her laptop and they ran upstairs. As they reached the third floor, the 3rd floor was all red.

 

“A…a red room?” Dong Wook looked shocked.

 

“There’s the door.” Eun Joo reached out her hand to grab the doorknob but the door suddenly became hundreds not only one but hundreds.

 

“What the!” Chaerin looked around.

 

“Which door is it? The doors are moving! It’s driving me crazy!” Dong Wook tried to reach for one doorknob but it suddenly vanished.

 

“Hallucination…” Minzy murmured.

 

“Minzy-Ah?” Gummy looked at her.

 

“Is this P.S…the Hallucination P.S.?” Minzy looked at each door moving.

 

“It is…and only one teacher has this kind of P.S.” Youngbae looked at the floor.

 

“Danny Ahn!” Minzy looked at the stairs, a tall with a curly dark brown hair teacher appeared at the stairs.

 

“I locked up Jiyong in one of those doors. Don’t worry only one of those doors is true. The rest are hallucinations…Jiyong is just in a room with darkness…and flame.” Danny grinned.

 

“Jiyong!” Chaerin’s fists were trembling.

 

“You only have three tries to guess which door is the real one…” Danny went up the stairs. “Now, you better start thinking because the room where I locked Jiyong is very dark, damp and flaming.” Danny looked at them.

 

“He…He’s scary…” Eun Joo gulped.

 

“To make it easier…I’ll give you a riddle that can help you look for the correct door. But I think it’s useless…because you guys…are all Losers.” Danny laughed.

 

“Grrr…Give us you’re stupid riddle!” Dong Wook shouted.

 

“Well…as you wish…To look for the real door, you need to step into reality and feel the airs that escapes through a small line which can lead to you’re success…” Danny grinned.

 

“By the way, is Hallucination the same as Trickery?” Eun Joo asked Youngbae.

 

“No…it’s different…Hallucination, it’s more powerful then Trickery. Trickery is when you touch the object which is being used. It won’t vanish but it will only last for a couple of minutes…Hallucination when you touch it, it quickly vanishes and it last longer. It may take hours, days or months…” Youngbae explained.

 

“Now…pick a door.” Danny smiled.

 

“Hah! This is it!” Dong Wook ran towards a door which slowly moves than the others as Dong Wook grabbed the doorknob it vanished.

 

“Wrong! You only have 2 tries left.” Danny looked so confident.

 

“How can we find the real one!? There are Hundreds of door in here!” Gummy was sweating.

 

‘To look for the real door, you need to step into reality and feel the airs that escapes through a small line which can lead to you’re success…’Minzy thought about the riddle.

 

“Let me try!” Gummy rushed toward a door which is moving fast. “What the! It vanished!” Gummy said as she reached for the doorknob.

 

“Tsk! Tsk! Poor kids…one try left!” Danny laughed.

 

“Minzy, what will we do?” Eun Joo looked at Minzy.

 

Suddenly Minzy remembered something. “Ah…” Minzy looked at the doors. “Hey! Idiot, can I approach each door but I will not touch them…” Minzy looked at Danny.

 

“If that’s what you want…but no gadgets…” Danny pointed to Minzy’s backpack.

 

“I won’t…” Minzy dropped her backpack. She approached each door. “Hey! Last request…can you stop the doors from moving…its driving me crazy…” Minzy looked at Danny with evil eyes.

 

“Okay…since you’re a loser it’s okay to me.” Dannysnapped his fingers and the doors stopped moving. “There…” Danny looked at Minzy with a teasing grin.

 

“Minzy-Ah, what will you do?” Dong Wook looked at her.

 

“I…I remembered something that Dara does when she’s looking for me in my room…” Minzy whispered.

 

“And what is that? Knock each door!” Danny laughed.

 

“Just watch…”Minzy grinned.

 

“Minzy…” Gummy looked worried.

 

“Trust her…At this time like this Dara is on her mind…” Dong Wook smiled.

 

“I wonder what Dara is doing when she’s looking for Minzy.” Chaerin snorted.

 

Minzy carefully approached each door.

 

“This is hard…” Minzy whispered.

 

“Minzy…maybe we can help?” Dong Wook asked.

 

“No…” Minzy thought that when Danny knew her plan he would do something to stop it. After Minzy approached 59 doors the next door she approached she suddenly stopped.

 

“Minzy? Something wrong?” Dong Wook approached her. Minzy lay down and felt the air from that door.

 

“I choose this door” Minzy said as she stood up and grabbed the doorknob.

 

“I don’t want to look” Eun Joo covered her eyes.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------

Cliff hanger!