Chapter Six: Heart-throbbing Moment Part 2

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Six: Heart-throbbing Moment Part 2

 

 

 

“Wanting to protect someone is called LOVE.”

 

 

 

“If you just want your own happiness and not thinking of the happiness of the one you love.

It is not love, it’s PRISON.”

 

 

As morning arrived, Dara woke up really early than her usual rise.

 

 

 

‘Huh? It’s only 3:00 am? I wonder how Jiyong is doing.’ Dara looked at her alarm clock. Dara prepared and stuffed her backpack with the things she’ll be using in the wilderness. ‘I better pack some foods, the wilderness is too big. We can’t explore it within a day.’ Dara sighed, and then she heard a knock in her door.

 

 

 

 

“Dara are you ready?” Hye Sun smiled at Dara when she opened the door,.

 

 

 

 

“Hye Sun, everyone… I’m ready!” Dara’s eyes widened and she smiled. They all got in at Minzy’s invisible car.

 

 

 

 

“The wild animals in the forest won’t notice us in Minzy-ah’s invisible car.” Eun Hye smiled,

 

 

 

 

“No…they can…” Dara said. Everyone looked at her.

 

 

 

 

“What do you mean Dara?” Bom patted Dara on the back.

 

 

 

 

“There’s this part of the wilderness…the P.S’s there are stronger than you thought. Once the wilderness queen detects us we can’t escape easily. Chaerin, you need to copy the wilderness’s atmosphere as we pass by.” Dara explained.

 

 

 

 

"Seungri, use you’re animals to help us look for the wilderness queen.” Minzy said as she clicked the start button and controlled the car. “Once we enter the wilderness queen’s territory we should not breathe, a single breath can put us in danger.” Dara looked worried.

 

 

 

 

“But how can we control our breath? It’s hard, our heart beat might stop.” Chaerin snorted, “Here. I made this rings. When you are wearing those rings you can hold you’re breath, you’re eyes will stop blinking. You can control you’re body using those without getting you’re life in danger.” Minzy handed each one a ring.

 

 

 

 

“Cool!” Daesung exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

“Chaerin, copy the atmosphere now.” Dara ordered as they entered the wilderness forest.

 

 

 

 

“Dara, do you know where is the wilderness queen?” Eun Hye asked, she looks scared because of the darkness in the wilderness.

 

 

 

 

“I thought the flowers bloomed when we came here last time?” Bom looked around the forest.

 

 

 

 

“The king must have suffered since his son was kidnapped.” Minzy said as she controls the stirring wheel.

 

 

 

 

“I don’t know where the queen is, but these trees will help us find the queen.” Dara felt a strange atmosphere.

 

 

 

 

“Huh? Pixie!” Dara shouted as she saw a small pixie who looks tired approaching their car,

 

 

 

 

“Minzy, open the window.” Dara smiled, the pixie entered the car.

 

 

 

 

“The pixie looks injured.” Eun Hye and the others stared at the pixie.

 

 

 

 

“Cool! A real pixie!” Daesung exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

“Pixie, where are the others?” Dara asked, tears ran down her cheeks as she pets the pixie and tried to fix its wings, the pixie pointed to the west.

 

 

 

 

“West.” Minzy turned the car to the west, but a strange creature lifted their car.

 

 

 

 

“Ahhh!” Eun Hye and Bom hugged each other.

 

 

 

 

“What the!” Seungri tried to calm the creature but he can’t.

 

 

 

 

“The queen detected us.” Dara said looking around.

 

 

 

 

“Dara, what will we do?!” Hye Sun screamed as she hold tightly at the car’s seat.

 

 

 

 

Minzy pointed her bazooka to the beast and shoot.

 

 

 

 

“Minzy, it won’t affect them!” Dara screamed. Dara thought for a while, “Ah! Daesung try to put him asleep when he opens his mouth!” Dara ordered.

 

 

 

 

“Okay!” Daesung waited for the beast to open his mouth, as the beast roared, Daesung quickly used his P.S. and the beast fell asleep.

 

 

 

 

“Hurry! It will only take him 5 minutes asleep!” Daesung looked at the beast.

 

 

 

 

Minzy quickly started the car and they quickly went to the queen’s territory.

 

 

 

 

“Dara are you okay?” Seungri asked Dara.

 

 

 

 

“Yes, thanks for asking.” Dara smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Oh for Pete’s sake! You two are too mushy.” Chaerin crossed her arms together.

 

 

 

 

“Chaerin is jealous!” Eun Hye and Hye Sun teased.

 

 

 

 

“I am not!” Chaerin looked like Medusa when she’s angry.

 

 

 

 

                                                                            ((Medusa is a girl with snake hair!))

 

 

 

 

“Hold your breath now.” Dara looked at the trees. Everyone held their breath, the ring suddenly glowed. They saw an old looking tree with fallen leaves and sturdy branches.

 

 

 

 

“Well, well, well! These children are so brave to enter my territory.” The tree laughed, the forest’s atmosphere changed, Dara felt a weird feeling and she went out the car.

 

 

 

 

“Where…Where are the pixies?” Dara didn’t control her breath anymore.

 

 

 

 

“Dara?” Bom stopped controlling her breath too; everyone stopped too and went out the invisible car.

 

 

 

 

“Where are the pixies?!” Dara shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Calm down my dear. They’re just in a damp, dark and cold place where no one can go.” The wilderness queen gave a teasing laugh.

 

 

 

 

“What’s so funny, maybe there’s a loose screw in that tree’s head.” Minzy whispered.

 

 

 

 

“Stupid girl! Don’t talk to me like that! You’re in my territory!” The tree gave a loud roar, her branches hits Minzy. Minzy fell to the ground. Dara stepped forward with anger on her face.

 

 

 

 

“Don’t even dare to touch one of my friends again!” Dara’s necklace broke into pieces, a beam of light appeared. Dara’s hands were trembling with anger.

 

 

 

 

“Dara, please control yourself!” Bom tried to approach Dara but a very strong force pushed her back. Dara can’t control herself anymore. Daesung and Seungri helped Minzy to get up. Suddenly Jiyong came.

 

 

 

 

"Jiyong…” Everyone said.

 

 

 

“Dara…stop! Please…Let’s save the pixies and your plant…together…” Jiyong hugged Dara, even though Dara was covered with a strong force Jiyong still can hug Dara.

 

 

 

“So, it’s the power of love eh?” the tree laughed, “Well, well, well. That won’t do the trick!” the tree reached out her branches, darkness filled the forest, the other trees were screaming and a strong wind appeared with stinky smoke and strange aroma filled the queen’s territory. The queen tried to hit Dara and Jiyong with her old sturdy branch, but a strong barrier except for the force that covers Dara protected them.

 

 

 

 

“It’s…its Jiyong’s wind barrier!” Chaerin shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong’s barrier and Dara’s light…” Eun Hye stared at Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong wanted to protect Dara until the very end…” Seungri smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Seungri…” Chaerin looked at him.

 

 

 

 

“And Dara’s light…it’s not an ordinary light…it’s the light of love, love for the pixies and the plant…” Minzy smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Light and love to protect us…” Daesung smiled too.

 

 

 

 

“And light of love…for Jiyong…” Jaejoong suddenly appeared.

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoong-shi!” Eun Joo was shocked.

 

 

 

 

“How did you?” Chaerin looked confused.

 

 

 

 

“He used the shortcut.” Minzy looked at the east.

 

 

 

 

“S--Short--Shortcut!” Chaerin screamed.

 

 

 

 

“Never mind that, look…” Jaejoong smiled and looked at Dara and Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

“It’s Dara and Jiyong’s power of…” Eun Hye and Bom said with bright eyes.

 

 

 

 

“LOVE!!!” everyone shouted and smiled.

 

 

 

 

“AHHH! I don’t like light! I don’t know what is love!” the tree covered her eyes with her branches.

 

 

 

 

“So, that’s why you don’t know what we feel! What the pixies feel! And what your husband feels! You’re husband LOVES you! Even your son! You just don’t care, and you didn’t even try to give them a chance!” Dara shouted, her eyes were full of anger.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong and Dara’s P.S. was more powerful now than before. The wind blew stronger, the light spread to the whole forest, and Jiyong’s wind barrier strengthens and grew harder. The tree becomes weaker and weaker.

 

 

 

 

“Minzy what are you doing!?” Bom screamed as she saw Minzy pointed her bazooka to the tree.

 

 

 

“Minzy, No! If the queen dies, what about the small plant?! They won’t see their mother anymore!” Chaerin screamed trying to hold on to Bom so they won’t get carried away.

 

 

 

“Where are the pixies!?” Dara shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Okay! I will show you the way!” the tree screamed.

 

 

 

 

“Dara!” Dong wook and Teddy came running towards Minzy and the others.

 

 

 

 

“Dong wook Oppa! Teddy-nim!” Eun Hye exclaimed.

 

 

 

 

“Hold on to each other, Jiyong’s wind is so strong!” Teddy hugged the others.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! Dara is using her P.S.! It might put her into danger!” Dong wook screamed.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong! Try to stop Dara! She might die if she uses all of her P.S.! Her P.S. has limitations, unlike you guys…you can use it freely but for Dara she has limitations.” Teddy shouted to Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

“Dara! Stop!” Bom and the others kept shouting.

 

 

 

 

“It’s time…” Jaejoong whispered. Jaejoong used his P.S., Water was flowing all over the forest,

 

 

 

 

“Jaejoong! What are you doing! We all might drown!” Hye Sun shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Minzy, bring out your portable boat! Hurry!” Jaejoong shouted.

 

 

 

 

Minzy reached for her backpack and brought out a small boat, she puts the boat down at the flowing water.

 

 

 

 

“Hurry Minzy-ah! It will reach our knees in no time!” Bom screamed.

 

 

 

 

“Everyone go in the boat now!” Teddy helped each one to get up the boat.

 

 

 

 

“What about Dara and Jiyong!?” Eun Joo cried.

 

 

 

 

“The barrier in them is so strong, don’t worry, they’ll be alright.” Jaejoong smiled. When they ere all in the boat except Dara and Jiyong, Jaejoong have a plan…

 

 

 

 

“Bom, use you’re P.S. to freeze the water now!” Minzy ordered, Bom used her P.S. and the water turned into crystal ice.

 

 

 

 

“Wow!” Daesung looked around.

 

 

 

 

“The tree, it’s…it’s frozen!” Youngbae pointed to the tree.

 

 

 

 

“Daesung! Try to put Dara to sleep!” Teddy helped Daesung to get out of the boat; the frozen water reached their waists. Daesung approached Jiyong and Dara. He tried to put Dara to sleep.

 

 

 

 

“Hyung! I can’t put her to sleep! She’s so strong!” Daesung said as he went back to the boat.

 

 

 

 

“What will we do Teddy-nim? Look Dara looks like she’s tired!” Hye Sun looked worried,.

 

 

 

 

“Minzy, do you have a gadget that can put her to sleep?” Teddy asked.

 

 

 

 

Minzy looked at her backpack and brought out a gun.

 

 

 

 

“A…A gun!?” Chaerin snorted.

 

 

 

 

“Its bullet is sleep powder; once it hits the target it directly falls asleep.” Minzy shoots Dara at the leg.

 

 

 

 

“Dara!” Jiyong screamed as Dara fell down to the ground.

 

 

 

 

“That’s the first time I heard Jiyong called a girls name.” Chaerin looked shocked.

 

 

 

 

“Dara!” Dong wook ran towards Dara and lift her up.

 

 

 

 

“T…The pixies and the plant…” Dara whispered.

 

 

 

 

“We’ll take care of that, don’t worry.” Teddy smiled.

 

 

 

 

Dara fell asleep in Dong wook’s arms.

 

 

 

 

“Nice work Minzy-ah!” Youngbae laughed.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong ran to the damp part of the forest.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong!” Chaerin and the others followed.

 

 

 

 

“Dong wook, don’t leave them behind, I’ll put Dara in a safe place.” Dong wook handed over Dara to Teddy and he carried Dara to the shortcut.

 

 

 

 

“Where are those pixies?” Chaerin said as she dodged at the branches.

 

 

 

 

“Whoa. This place gives me creeps.” Youngbae looked around.

 

 

 

 

“Ah! Pixie 1” Seungri exclaimed, “Pixie 1?” Chaerin looked at him, she saw the pixie that Dara saw earlier.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, you again… Why Pixie 1?” Chaerin asked Seungri.

 

 

 

 

“Dara named it to her, this pixie said,” Seungri laughed.

 

 

 

 

“How can she remember the names of these pixies?” Eun Hye said as she looked at the cage full of pixies.

 

 

 

 

“It’s like billions of them!” Hye Sun was amazed.

 

 

 

 

“Eew! The scent of the place is so weird.”

 

 

 

 

Everyone covered their noses.

 

 

 

“The pixies said that it is Dara’s instinct that allows her to memorize and recognize all of them.” Seungri said as he talks to the small Pixie. Jiyong unlocked the door and the pixies quickly flew away, Minzy carried Dara’s plant and they rushed and followed the pixies.

 

 

 

“Where are they going?” Chaerin followed them.

 

 

 

 

“Instinct…Like what Miss Gummy said…” Minzy said to her self and looked at the plant she’s holding.

 

 

 

 

“Look! They’re going to Dara!” Bom pointed outside the wilderness forest where she saw Dara on the ground with Teddy.

 

 

 

 

“Teddy-nim!” Eun Hye shouted and waved.

 

 

 

 

"Ah! You guys are alright?” Teddy smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, we followed the pixies and they came here.” Dong wook was amazed looking at the pixies surrounding Dara.

 

 

 

 

“Dara have a BILLION of friends!” Eun Joo looked at the flying pixies in the air.

 

 

 

 

“Dara-YAH!” the pixies cried.

 

 

 

 

“I can hear their voices when they cried together.” Hye Sun said.

 

 

 

 

“Me too…” Eun Hye and Bom looked at Dara.

 

 

 

 

“We need to bring her to the hospital!” Dong wook carried Dara and they all ran to the hospital.

 

 

 

 

***

 

 

 

 

“She used up all her P.S.” the doctor said.

 

 

 

 

“Doctor…” Bom cried.

 

 

 

 

“Her condition is 50-50…” the doctor walked away.

 

 

 

 

“Dara-ah!” Eun Hye, Bom, Hye Sun, Youngbae, and Daesung were crying. Dong wook and Teddy tried to control their tears.

 

 

 

 

“Stupid guys! When you cry, will it save her?!” Jiyong shouted.

 

 

 

 

“Her life had been in danger once…” Minzy murmured.

 

 

 

 

“There’s…There’s still another way…” Jaejoong looked at them.

 

 

 

 

“What is it Jaejoong-shi?” Chaerin wiped her tears.

 

 

 

 

“The pixies…The pixies know how to cure Dara…” Jaejoong looked at the pixies.

 

 

 

 

“Seungri, try to talk to the pixies…” Minzy looked at the billion pixies inside the waiting room,

 

 

 

“They said…that there is one student at Class A who can heal different kinds of sickness…” Seungri said as one pixie talked to him.

 

 

 

“But Dara don’t have illness, she’s just weak…” Hye Sun said.

 

 

 

 

“There’s no other way…Let’s try…” Eun Hye said.

 

 

 

 

Some went to the Class A’s building, except for Teddy who was taking care of Dara.

 

 

 

 

“Isn’t Class A ages 3-4 years old only?” Youngbae looked around.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s ask the teacher here.” Chaerin ran towards a teacher.

 

 

 

 

“Umm. Excuse me; is there a student here who has a Heal P.S.?” Chaerin asked a tall, black haired, and with glasses teacher.

 

 

 

 

“Oh, do you mean Suk Hyun?” the teacher smiled

 

 

 

(image of wang suk hyun)

 

 

 

 

“Uhm…” Chaerin murmured.

 

 

 

 

“Yes! It’s him…” Dong wook smiled.

 

 

 

 

“Dong wook Hyung, we don’t even know if it’s him!” Seungri whispered.

 

 

 

 

“It’s him…” Jiyong said.

 

 

 

 

“How did you know Jiyong-shi?” Bom asked.

 

 

 

 

“He’s my cousin…” Jiyong said arrogantly.

 

 

 

 

“Nye!” Chaerin and the others screamed.

 

 

 

 

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier!?” Dong wook hits Jiyong at the head.

 

 

 

 

“Ouch! That hurts idiot! I forgot to tell you!” Jiyong kicked Dong wook.

 

 

 

 

“Can’t you respect me!” Dong wook shouted.

 

 

 

 

“NO!” Jiyong kicked Dong wook again.

 

 

 

 

“Jiyong hyung...” a cute little boy with black hair and serious face approach them.

 

 

 

 

“Suk Hyun! You look like Jiyong Oppa!” Chaerin smiled.

 

 

 

 

Suk Hyun looked at Chaerin and stepped her on the foot.

 

 

 

 

“Ha-ha! Same attitude like his cousin!” Seungri laughed.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong carried Suk Hyun and went back to the hospital.

 

 

 

“Ahw! How cute!” Teddy smiled at Suk Hyun. Suk Hyun punched Teddy at the face.

 

 

 

“Ow! Ow! Ow!” Teddy screamed when Suk Hyun pulled his hair.

 

 

 

 

“Suk Hyun, will you cure that stupid girl?” Minzy looked at Suk Hyun. Minzy didn’t smile.

 

 

 

 

“Come on Suk Hyun! Please!” Bom cried.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong put down Suk Hyun. Suk Hyun went inside the Emergency Room. Everyone followed him.

 

 

 

 

“She’s ugly…” Suk Hyun said.

 

 

 

 

“Eh-eh…let’s leave that part okay…” Teddy grinned.

 

 

 

 

Suk Hyun touched Dara’s forehead, then a small light appeared, the windows suddenly opened and the cherry blossom flowers entered the room.

 

 

 

 

“Wow…” Everyone looked at the cherry blossom flowers. Then Suk Hyun let go of Dara’s forehead, he opened his palm and a flower necklace was in his hands.

 

 

 

 

“That’s Dara-ah’s necklace, but I thought it broke into pieces when we were in the forest!?” Hye Sun looked at the necklace.

 

 

 

 

“Dara released all her P.S., the school gave that necklace to her to block her P.S., and her P.S. is also stored in that necklace, but since she used it all the necklace broke into pieces, but this necklace now wasn’t made by the school… it is made by Dara-ah, herself…” Teddy took the necklace and puts it in Dara’s neck.

 

 

 

 

“That ugly will be okay…” Teddy giggled and looked at Suk Hyun.

 

 

 

 

Suk Hyun approached Jiyong. Jiyong lifted him and carried him back to his classroom.

 

 

 

 

“Let’s leave her so she can take some rest.” Teddy and the others went outside the room.

 

 

 

“I see. Jiyong really loves you…” Jaejoong entered Dara’s room through the window and left Eun Hyes in the table.

 

 

 

“Then…I will just leave you to him.” Jaejoong smiled and he left through the window like Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

few more chapters and the end!