Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You Part 3

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Eight: Revealing the Truth and Choosing the Perfect One for You Part 3

 

 

 

 

 

“I am like a falling star who has finally found her place next to another in a lovely constellation, where we will sparkle in the heavens forever.”

 

 

 

 

“I don’t want to look” Eun Joo covered her eyes.

 

“No…Look!” Youngbae pointed at Minzy. The door opened it did not vanished.

 

“Such a smart girl…” Danny whispered and turned his back.

 

Minzy opened the door. She saw a room full of red stuffs.

 

“W—what is this room? Just like the previous rooms but different colors…” Dong Wook was sweating.

 

“Were like in hell.” Gummy covered her eyes.

 

“In Miss Gummy’s jail its color pink. In Dong Wook’s room it’s green. Minzy-Ah’s room is blue and now its r—red!” Chaerin screamed.

 

“I—It’s so hot in here…” Gummy was sweating.

 

“Gummy!” Dong Wook hugged her. “Are you okay?”

 

“Miss Gummy’s P.S. cannot battle against the barriers in here.” Youngbae looked around.

 

“What is Gummy’s P.S. connection to this red flaming room?!” Dong Wook looked at Gummy who was slowly falling down to the floor. “Gummy!” Dong Wook supported her, suddenly a strong gust of wind blew the flames out.

 

“Jiyong!” Chaerin pointed at the corner.

 

“Jiyong!” Youngbae ran towards him but the flames suddenly grew.

 

“What the!” Dong Wook covered Gummy.

 

“Darn…” Minzy looked angry.

 

“We have no more time! We need to save Dara!” Eun Joo cried.

 

“Darn!” Minzy shouted.

 

“Minzy-Ah!” Gummy grabbed for Minzy’s backpack.

 

“Gummy? What are you doing?” Dong Wook helped her. Gummy opened Minzy’s backpack. She brought out a bazooka.

 

“A bazooka won’t do!” Chaerin shouted as she covered her eyes.

 

“Minzy…is this it?” Gummy grinned.

 

“Yes…” Minzy smiled. Gummy pointed the bazooka to a small door.

 

“Eun Joo, use you’re vines to open the faucet. I’ll make a boom! Boom! Here my eyes can’t bear it anymore! I hate flames!” Gummy pointed to the door.

 

“Oh! Is that a C.R.?! Cool! How did you know Gummy-unnie?!” Eun Joo giggled.

 

“I just know!” Gummy pointed the bazooka to the door. Eun Joo used her vines and they heard a sound of flowing water.

 

“Good!” Gummy smashed the door using the bazooka. “Darn!!! I HATE FLAMES!” Gummy clicked the bazooka’s starter. “Idiot flames!” Gummy kept smashing the door and windows.

 

“Is…is Miss Gummy…okay?” Youngbae looked pale.

 

“No wonder…”Chaerin giggled.

 

The water flowed from the C.R. to the room full of flames.

 

“I wonder how these flames got here…” Dong Wook looked at the flowing water.

 

When the flames were out Dong Wook helped Gummy to walk towards Jiyong.

 

“Jiyong-shi!” Chaerin and Eun Joo ran towards Youngbae and Jiyong.

 

“Well done…” Danny whispered and disappeared. Minzy looked at him vanish in the shadow of darkness.

 

“S—Dara…” Jiyong stood up as Youngbae helped him.

 

“We need to save her quick!” Gummy and the others ran towards the door and went downstairs.

 

“Hey…Why are you wearing a swimsuit in a time like this?” Jiyong pointed to Gummy arrogantly.

 

“It happened when we saved Dong Wook! Don’t ask it anymore!” Gummy raised her fists.

 

“Where’s our next stop?” Dong Wook smiled.

 

“To Jaejoong!” Chaerin screamed.

 

“Bastard…” Jiyong looked at Chaerin with a scary look.

 

“Err…Jaejoong is the one left we need to save before we could save Dara…” Chaerin rubbed her hands together.

 

“Tsk…that woman is always in danger…” Jiyong murmured.

 

“Ah…but you’re her Knight in shining armor. Eh?” Gummy teased.

 

“Grrr… You two are too mushy. Even though in times like this you two are still holding each others hand?” Jiyong looked at Dong Wook.

 

“Maybe you wished that you’re also holding Dara’s hand.” Gummy laughed.

 

“Shut you’re girlfriend’s mouth!” Jiyong shouted at Dong Wook.

 

“G—Girl—Girlfriend!!!” Dong Wook shrieked.

 

“Were here…” Minzy stopped in front of a black room with music notes carved in it.

 

“What!? A b—black room!?” Eun Joo and Chaerin hugged each other.

 

“This place is good to lock up that bastard…” Jiyong looked at the big black door.

 

“J—Jiyong! You’re so mean!” Youngbae screamed.

 

“Hey! Jaejoong! Jaejoong!?” Dong Wook banged the door.

 

“Oh…so the little brats came…” a voice in the darkness echoed in the black room as the door opened.

 

“What the!? A—a music room!? Eh!? Victoria! Eun Hye!!!” Dong Wook looked around the black room and he saw Victoria. There were piano, guitar, flute, cello, organ and music sheets.

 

“Welcome…to the darkness of music!” the voice laughed and the instruments started playing a very dark and loud music.

 

“Ah!!! So noisy! It’s not even pleasing to the ear!” Dong Wook looked for the switch for the light but there are no switches.

 

“We need to hurry! Were running out of time! Let’s help Victoria and Eun Hye! They’re unconscious!” Gummy covered her ears and slowly walks towards Victoria and Eun Hye.

 

“Hey! Teacher…” Youngbae shouted. The instruments stopped playing.

 

“What is it little boy?” the unknown teacher stood up in the darkness.

 

“I can only see is shadow.” Eun Joo whispered.

 

“I’ll ask you a riddle. If you answered right you will trap us as prisoners, iff you made a wrong answer you will let Jaejoong and us go.” Youngbae grinned.

 

“Okay…let me see. Hmm… a riddle from a little brat likes you…hah! What a waste of time. But I’ll answer it anyways…it’s a deal!” the unknown teacher hid in the darkness.

 

“Okay…here it goes... It is an instrument you use. You can hear it but you cannot see it or touch. What instrument is it?” Youngbae smiled.

 

“Youngbae! Do you also know the answer?” Dong Wook whispered.

 

“Of course!” Youngbae grinned.

 

“There’s no such an instrument like that! A flute is being used in you’re mouth. A piano in you’re fingers and violin too…” the teacher shouted.

 

“Of course there is!” Youngbae said. An evil giggle heard.

 

“So noisy…” a familiar voice echoed. “Jaejoong!” Chaerin looked for him around the room.

 

“So Teacher, do you know the answer?” Youngbae boasted.

 

“You’re time is up…” Youngbae continued.

 

“Grrr…I quit!” the teacher suddenly disappeared.

 

“Youngbae! Brilliant! But what’s the answer?” Dong Wook asked.

 

“It’s…you’re voice.” Youngbae smiled.

 

“Wow! Cool! That’s right!” Eun Joo giggled.

 

“Jaejoong…” Minzy whispered.

 

“Minzy…”Jaejoong touched Minzy’s cheeks.

 

“I—I’m sorry for not noticing it…I—I thought I was nothing to you… Bom said that she will comfort and take care of me, that Minzy-Ah is just angry and bored when you’re with me…”Jaejoong was all sweating.

 

“Jae—Jaejoong…” Minzy was crying.

 

“What’s all this commotion?” Gummy asked.

 

“Well, we will explain it later… For now let’s save Dara…” Jaejoong escorted Minzy.

 

Dong Wook grabbed Gummy’s hands. “We will double date with them.” Dong Wook winked.

 

“KYAAA!!! Poor us!” Chaerin, Eun Joo, Victoria, Eun Hye and Youngbae cried.

 

“Jiyong! Come on!” Chaerin reached her hand to Jiyong.

 

“Leave me alone…”Jiyong walked outside.

 

“Err…you’re so mean Jiyong!” Chaerin followed them.

 

“Now. where’s Dara?!” Dong Wook scratched his head.

 

“S—Su--…” Chaerin looked pale.

 

“Su?” Victoria and Eun Hye asked her.

 

“S—Seungri!” Chaerin pointed at the window.

 

“Seungri! What are you doing there?!” Jaejoong helped Seungri.

 

“The—the President is strong…” Seungri was all in pain.

 

“Seungri, where’s Dara?” Dong Wook carried Seungri in his shoulders.

 

“She’s in a golden door room with flowers carved in it…” Seungri replied.

 

“Let’s go!” Dong Wook and the others ran downstairs even though they were in so much pain and they were all so tired they kept running and looking for Dara.

 

“IS that it?” Eun Hye pointed at a big golden door.

 

“Yes.” Dong Wook carefully puts down Seungri.

 

“Well. Let’s smash it!” Chaerin ran towards the big golden door but before Chaerin could bang into the door, the door suddenly opened.

 

“What the!?” Seungri grabbed Chaerin’s wrist so she won’t fall.

 

“Thank you!” Chaerin looked at Seungri’s face.

 

“You’re most welcome.” Seungri smiled sweetly.

 

“Chaerin now feels the mushy gushy thing that Dong Wook-Oppa and Gummy-unnie does!!!” Youngbae teased.

 

“Shut up!” Chaerin stood up.

 

“Dara?!” Dong Wook called from outside.

 

“Welcome my sweet children!” the President snapped her fingers and the curtains and windows opened. They saw Dara hanging in the ceiling.

 

“Dara!” Jiyong stepped forward but a strong force pushed him back.

 

“Ah-ah-ah! Is that the proper way to come in and greet the President? What a stubborn child…” the President pulled the rope which is tying Dara up in the ceiling.

 

“Dara!” Gummy cried.

 

“L—Lea—Leave them alone!” Dara shouted.

 

“IF you struggle and shout I will tighten the rope more and more San… Dara…Park.” The President snapped her fingers again and the rope doubled.

 

“YAAAAHHHHH!” Dara cried in pain.

 

“Grrr! Release her! You bastard!” Jiyong ordered.

 

“Oh my! The Knight in shining armor! Maybe you will be a knight in rusty armor!” the President laughed.

 

“You’re testing my patience!” Jiyong entered the room.

 

“Stupid child!” the President’s eyes widen and Jiyong, Dong Wook, Gummy, Jaejoong, Minzy, Eun Joo, Youngbae, Victoria, Eun Hye and Seungri were pushed in the wall so hard.

 

“Mi—Minzy!” Jaejoong approached her.

 

“Minzy! You’re bleeding!” Gummy looked at Minzy.

 

“Y—Y…You stupid headed President! How dare you hurt my best friend!? Nobody hurts my very best friend! Nobody can trap Jiyong and Jaejoong in a dark room! Nobody can play around with Gummy-unnie and Dong Wook-Oppa! And NOBODY EXCEPT ME HURTS AND TOUCHES MY FRIENDS AND CLASSMATES!” Dara was covered with black aura. The wilderness king and queen were screaming so loud. The animals shout and ran away.

 

“Why you!” the President tried to attack Dara but Jiyong pulled her leg.

 

“Nobody can hurt the woman I loved! Nobody!” Jiyong was covered with his P.S’s aura.

 

“I—I think I have felt and saw this scene before.” Dong Wook murmured.

 

“When we were in the wilderness forest…” Jaejoong smiled.

 

“T—the power of LOVE!” Gummy shouted.

 

“Cool!” Youngbae stared at Dara.

 

“Hah! Power of Love! The stupidest thing in the whole wide world!” the President was trembling as she looked at Dara.

 

‘T—This girl, she’s so strong…and scary…’the President said to herself.

 

“So miss President! You’re also scared to Dara!” Eun Hye gave a hearty and a teasing laugh.

 

“Y—YOU can…” the President looked at Eun Hye.

 

“I can read minds as you can.” Eun Hye winked.

 

“YAGH!” the President roared.

 

“M—Miss President…” the President was shocked. She saw Dara was hugging her.

 

“H—how did you get away from that rope?! D—DON’T TOUCH ME! GET OFF ME!” the President kept slapping and struggling Dara.

 

“Y—you said a while ago that the power of Love is the stupidest thing in the whole wide world. I will ask you once…have you…have you ever felt the thing love before? If you could just changed and feel what I felt that time it would be the best feeling in the whole wide world. I—I never knew about it before but since…Jiyong let me felt that feeling- my world changed. I felt safe. I feel happiness everywhere…I felt what they call…LOVE.” Dara smiled.

The black aura turned into a white bright sparkling light. The President slowly vanishes into thin air with a smile in her face.

 

“Dara. I…I have felt that feeling too…but the man I loved… he just damped me and hurt me. That time, the feeling was gone…but now, Dara, when you hugged me, I felt safe and happiness too. Thank you.” The President completely vanished with a smile and tears in her face.

 

“D—Dara!” Gummy ran towards her as Dara fell to the ground.

 

“Dara!” Jiyong lifted her.

 

“Ji—Jiyong” Dara smiled.

 

“Look! The forest is blooming! The clouds and the sky! Everything around us seems happy and alive again!” Youngbae shouted as he looked outside the window.

 

“It’s the power of Love of Dara and Jiyong…” Minzy smiled.

 

“Hey! Everyone!” Eun Joo and Victoria waved as she saw all of their classmates outside the building.

 

“Let’s go! Everyone’s waiting for us.” Jiyong for the first time he smiled.

 

Dong Wook, Gummy, Jiyong, Jaejoong, Minzy, Eun Joo, Youngbae, Dara, Seungri, Victoria, Eun Hye and Chaerin went out the building. They saw everyone waiting for them. Even the teachers were waiting for them.

 

“Dara!” Teddy ran towards Jiyong who was carrying Dara like a princess.

 

“I—I’m so sorry!” Teddy cried.

 

“It’s okay Teddy-Nim…” Dara smiled. She was so tired and looked pale.

 

“Were sorry!” All the teachers and guards apologized.

 

“We were hypnotized…” the guards cried.

 

“Gummy…” A familiar voice approached them.

 

“Ji-hyo Nim!” Gummy looked at Ji-hyo.

 

“I’m sorry…” Ji-hyo hugged Gummy.

 

“It’s okay Jihyo-unnie…I understand.” Gummy smiled.

 

“Now! Everyone! Let’s eat! I’m so hungry!” Dong Wook raised his fists.

 

“Yay!” Everyone cheered.

 

“It’s Teddy-Nim’s treat!” Dong Wook pointed.

 

“What! Not again!?” Teddy complained. Everyone laughed.

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------

Aigoo! i think 2-3 more chapters and the end!