Chapter Five: Secret Love

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

--------------------------------------

 

Chapter Five: Secret Love

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“It’s better to tell someone that you love him/her, it might be hard but…Keeping it forever is harder.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Uh-oh!!!” Dara screamed as she looked at her alarm clock, “I—it’s past 7!!! And I’m assigned to clean the windows today! I better hurry up!” Dara rushed to the bathroom, then to the dressing room and went downstairs.

 

“Good Morning Halmoni!” Dara greeted the dorm lady as she went to the dining room.

 

“Good Morning Dara! Hurry up you’ll be late!” the dorm lady placed a plate at the table and the omelet on Dara’s plate.

 

“Thank you Halmoni!” Dara gobbled up her food.

 

*Gulp* I’ll biish s-leaving now, ghoosh bye!” Dara said as she tried to gobble her food. She grabbed her bag and quickly rushed to the Class C building.

 

“Whoa! I remember! This month is the month were cherry blossom tree’s bloom it’s flowers! So beautiful.” Dara said as she run towards the Class C building when she saw the cherry blossom trees, ‘This is also the month when my parents died. I’ll just go to the small shrine and the wishing well later after classes!’ Dara said to herself and smiled, “Cool! It’s raining cherry blossom flowers!” Dara exclaimed.

 

“Good Morning!” Dara smiled as she entered their classroom.

 

“Huh?” Dara saw her classmates in a circle piled up at her desk.

 

“What’s going on? Hey! Guys?” Dara said as she approach to her desk.

 

“Dara!” Eun Hye grabbed Dara and pushed her to her desk.

 

“Look! Look! Look! There’s a bouquet of pink roses in you’re desk!” Eun Hye said with sparkling eyes.

 

“So sweet!” Hye Sun and Bom cried out loud.

 

“Who’s this from?” Dara asked

 

“How would we know? The first one who got here was Chaerin. She said she saw it there when she got here.” Eun Hye said looking at Dara.

 

“Maybe this is a msitake, maybe it’s not for me.” Dara said picking up the bouquet, she stood up and she saw a letter fell to the floor.

 

“A letter? Let me see!” Hye Sun picked it up

 

“Wow the writing is so formal and so cute!” Eun Hye exclaimed

 

“Here it goes:

 

Dear Dara,

 

I’m sorry for sending you this bouquet of roses and this letter. I just want you to know that there is someone who cares and…loves you.

 

Truly Yours,

Someone close to you

 

“WOW! So sweet!” Hye Sun said as she finished reading the letter.

 

“Who could it be? Who’s the one close to you Dara?” Bom asked with bright eyes.

 

“Maybe Seungri, he sits beside Dara!” Amber sparkled

 

“No…can’t be, maybe from the heart…close from the heart! Not by the chair!” Victoria said with poise,

 

“Maybe, Minho-nim!” Hye Sun’s bright eyes stared at the clouds

 

“No! It’s Dongwook Oppa!” Bom joined Hye Sun staring at the clouds

 

“It’s Teddy-nim!” Eun Hye joined Hye Sun and Bom too

 

“Jaejoong-shi!” Chaerin shouted with sparkling and puppy dog eyes

 

“Jaejoong-shi? Who’s that?” Dara asked

 

“He’s the new student that will transfer to our class. Sulli said she heard it in the sweet scent aroma in the atmosphere of Jaejoong.” Daesung moved his glasses

 

“I AM NOT SULLI!” Chaerin stomped her feet

 

“Oh, I see.” Dara said looking at the bouquet of roses

 

“Shut up! You’re so noisy” Jiyong said relaxing in the window sill with a comic book on his face

 

“Jiyong! Don’t put dirt on the window sill! I’ll be cleaning that!” Dara shouted

 

“So what?” Jiyong removed the comic book on his face and looked at Dara. ‘Uhm, I never saw that serious face before’ Dara said to her mind as she saw Jiyong’s serious face staring at her.

 

“Huh? Where’s Minzy?” Daesung interrupted all the commotion and fantasies

 

“She said she’ll be staying at her laboratory since we don’t have classes today. She knew it’ll be self-study day.” Eunjoo said. Eun Joo is a close friend of Minzy.

 

“Where’s Hae-hae?” Seungri asked

 

“Hae-hae?” Dara asked confusingly

 

“Donghae!” Seungri said.

 

“Oh, I see.” Dara giggled too.

 

Everyone was busy cleaning the room when Teddy-nim entered the room. “Okay class, please sit down. I have a very special announcement.” Teddy clapped his hands to get everyone’s attention, “Today you will have a new classmate. Come in now.” Teddy said looking at the door. A tall, black haired, cute, serious faced, with brown eyes and fair skinned boy entered the room.

 

“Wow! He’s so cute!” Everyone murmured and whispered.

 

“God of East!” Hye Sun and Eun Hye said.

 

“Okay class, please be quiet. This is hero Jaejoong, he will be you’re new classmate from now on. Ah! Dara this is also the same day you entered this school right? Same as Jaejoong. What a coincidence” Teddy looked at Dara then jaejoong also looked at Dara.

 

“Uh, yes Teddy-nim.” Dara replied trembling because she saw Jaejoong staring at her with those mesmerizing brown eyes.

 

“I’ll be leaving you now, self-study day today! Ah, okay you can go out if you want.” Teddy waved and left the room,

 

“Dara-yah! Let’s go see the cherry blossom trees.” Eun Hye and Bom run towards Dara.

 

“Okay, how about we all go to see the cherry blossom tree?” Dara smiled.

 

“Yay!” Everyone cheered except for Jiyong and Jaejoong.

 

“Hey! Jiyong. Want to come?” Dara approached Jiyong and smiled sweetly.

 

“Go away.” Jiyong stood up and went outside.

 

“Jerk!!!” Dara shouted and looked at Jaejoong. Dara saw every girl was approaching Jaejoong but Jaejoong kept looking at Dara. ‘His eyes are so cold but mesmerizing and deep, it’s like a tidal waves and deep cool crystalline water. But it’s brown.’ Dara whispered to her self, and then she remembered to visit the shrine.

 

Dara went outside and pass through the small bridge then the path were cherry blossom trees are aligned and there she saw a small shrine. “Mother, Father, how are you doing now? Me, I’m okay. I’m getting used to this school, and I have lots of friends. Do you remember Jiyong, Bom and Minzy? They are also in this school, I’m glad they’re here even though Jiyong kept teasing me and we always fight like cats and dogs. I miss you Mother, Father. I wonder how my two sisters are doing. I really miss you all. Please always guide me through all the challenges in this school. I won’t be lonely because I know you are always by my side.” Dara prayed to the small shrine. She stood up and when she turns around she saw Jaejoong.

 

“Ah, Jaejoong-shi! Welcome to this school, my name is…” Dara greeted but before she could finish Jaejoong walked towards her..

 

“Dara…Sandara Park.” Jaejoong said

 

“Jaejoong-shi, how did you know?” Dara looked at Jaejoong who was walking towards her with a serious smile.

 

“Dara, your name… San means blossom child, Dara means Cherry and Park means Blossom. And you are born as the same day where cherry blossom trees bloom. You also entered this school today. A cherry blossom tree, it suits you perfectly. Gives beauty and smile to everyone. Rabbit, don’t you recognize me?” Jaejoong stared at Dara’s eyes.

 

“Those cold mesmerizing brown eyes, I knew I have seen them before. But when? Who’s this guy?” Dara stared at Jaejoong, this questions runs in her mind.

 

“Dara-yah!” Eun Hye, Hye Sun, Chaerin, Daesung, Seungri, and the others run towards Dara.

 

“Take care Dara. This school isn’t safe. I came here to protect you.” Jaejoong left Dara staring blankly.

 

“Dara are you alright? Why is Jaejoong-shi here awhile ago?” Eun Hye patted Dara.

 

“Uh, yes I’m okay. He’s just asking where the canteen is.” Dara smiled.

 

“Lets go to the P.S. town!” Hye Sun exclaimed.

 

“Yay!” Everyone shouted except Dara who was full of questions in her mind.

 

“I’m here to protect you?”

 

‘Who is he? I know I have seen him before but when? Where?’Dara asked her self as she follows her classmates.

 

“Hey! Hero Jaejoong…Isn’t your name means WISE EAGLE? You don’t look like a wise eagle for me.” Jiyong said as Jaejoong passed through him at the rows of Cherry Blossom trees.

 

“Nice one Jiyong…Isn’t your name also means Wise and Graceful…but it’s opposite to you’re personality” Jaejoong’s smile was like death.

 

“Water guy, what do you want to that stupid girl?” Jiyong stared at Jaejoong with his brown turned to black cold eyes.

 

“I knew you would know what my P.S. is. You’re really great Kwon Jiyong… I just want to protect Sandara Park from this school. Don’t you remember me? Jiyong?” Jaejoong grinned.

 

“Jaejoong! Don’t even dare to lay a single finger to her. I am the only one who will protect her!” Jiyong shouted as Jaejoong waved his hands.

 

“Bastard!” Jiyong whispered, his fists were trembling with anger.

 

Dara and the others went to P.S. town when they saw Minzy at the bench at the center of P.S. town.

 

“Minzy!” Bom shouted waving at Minzy.

 

“Minzy what are you doing here?” Eun Hye asked.

 

“I know that there would be no classes today.” Minzy said eating cotton candies.

 

“How did you know?” Chaerin asked. Minzy brought out a mini-Teddy-like-robot from her backpack.

 

“This stupid robot told me. It’s like the mini-idiot-Dara-robot. Whatever he will do in the future this robot will tell me, not exactly in the future maybe an hour advance.” Minzy said arrogantly while chewing her cotton Chaerin.

 

“Dara.” Minzy said looking at Dara.

 

“Dara!” Eun Hye shook Dara’s arm,.

 

“Uh? Sorry…what is it Minzy?” Dara tried to smile.

 

“I know what happened to you and Jaejoong.” Minzy said staring at her cotton candy.

 

“Huh? Minzy…” Dara said.

 

“Don’t you really know? The question he asked you…I don’t know the answer too, he also asked Jiyong about it…” Minzy said.

 

“Maybe Bom…will be asked by him too…” Minzy said looking at Bom.

 

“Me?” Bom stared at Minzy.

 

“Well! Let’s go! Don’t bother that Jaejoong anymore! Hurry!” Hye Sun lead the group to the shops they want to go to.

 

“Dara! I know how to cheer you up!” Hye Sun winked. Hye Sun went straight ahead to the pet shop. “I know you really love animals! So here!” Hye Sun exclaimed. “Next we’ll go to the flower shop to make you even happier.” Hye Sun added as they went inside the pet shop. Dara enjoyed playing with the animals there and she forgot about Jaejoong.

 

“Here, this is for you Dara-yah.” Seungri handed Dara a baby Persian cat.

 

“Seungri, you don’t need to…”

 

“Please Dara, accept it. I just want to cheer you up.” Seungri smiled, Dara accepted the Baby Persian cat and smiled gently.

 

“Seungri likes Dara!” Daesung teased.

 

“Dara and Seungri, sitting on a tree. K-I-S-S-I-N…” before Youngbae, the smallest of them all could finish his song Chaerin punched her.

 

“Too noisy.” Chaerin said angrily and stomped outside the pet shop.

 

“I think Sulli…Err, Chaerin likes Seungri.” Eun Hye said to Dara, Hye Sun, Seungri, Deasung, Eun Joo, Victoria, Youngbae and Minzy.

 

“Dara…” Minzy said in a serious voice.

 

“I saw Donghae… He went inside the room early in the morning when no one is still there. He placed a bouquet of roses and a letter at your desk.” Minzy continued.

 

“Donghae?!” Dara looked shocked.

 

“So, Hae-Hae is the one responsible for the bouquet of roses there.” Seungri mumbled.

 

“By the way, where’s Donghae?” Eun Hye asked.

 

“Seems like there are 3 guys who will compete for you Dara-yah.” Eun Joo laughed,.

 

“No, 4.” Minzy looked very arrogant.

 

“Who’s the one besides Seungri, Donghae and Jaejoong?” Hye Sun asked.

 

“Jiyong…” Minzy replied.

 

“Jiyong-OPPA!” Chaerin went inside the pet shop again.

 

“You’re eaves dropping.” Minzy looked at Chaerin.

 

“I am so not eves dropping! My ears are just sharp when it comes to Jiyong-OPPA!” Chaerin said while fantasizing.

 

After buying some stuffs and looking at displays they saw Jiyong at a bench in P.S. town.

 

“Jiyong-OPPA!!!” Chaerin said running towards Jiyong with a ready to hug arms.

 

“Don’t YOU dare touch me.” Jiyong said.

 

“What are you doing here?” Minzy asked.

 

Jiyong saw Dara beside Minzy and grabbed Dara’s wrist and dragged her.

 

“Jiyong!” Seungri shouted, but Minzy stopped them when they were about to follow Dara and Jiyong.

“Give them some PRIVACY.” Minzy said as she pulled out her bazooka and pointed it to her

Classmates.

 

“Where did you get that? That’s too big to fit in, in your backpack.” Hye Sun screamed.

 

“P—PRIVACY?” Chaerin said trembling staring at nothing.

 

“Hey, what are you thinking? I didn’t mean real PRIVACY; I meant some time to talk.” Minzy pointed her bazooka to Chaerin.

 

“KYAAA!! I’m sorry Minzy” Chaerin kept running while Minzy is chasing her with her bazooka.

 

“Seungri? Are you okay?” Hye Sun asked.

 

“Uhm, yeah” Seungri smiled.

 

 

 

 

 

--------------------------

I love 2NE1!!!