Chapter One: Going Back to the Past

Step Forward: Leave The Past

Please be advice that the story is not mine and I already ASK for permission to post it. Please visit her website at http://wattpad.com/thedispirit - the author of this story is thedispirit.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

 

Chapter One

 

 

“As they say you learn something from the past… but there’s also a saying; Never go back to the past, because it might hurt a lot”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“7 years ago…” as she begin to tell her story, she was staring at the night velvet sky full of endless diamond stars. “I was just a simple, ordinary girl living happily with my parents and two elder sisters.” She continued, “But my life changed a lot ever since I came here. I completely changed - I am Sandara Park, 15 years-old, and I’m in class C. In this school were different from normal people” Dara was beautiful, tall, and she has a fair skin. She has this round hazel eyes and brownish hair. “I never knew that my life would change after that incident, but I tried to stand up, and be strong. I tried to move on… Mother, Father I really miss you so much. I want to see my two sisters too - I wonder how they are? Can they still remember me after 7 years had passed?” Dara’s Father and Mother died after that dreadful incident. She never saw her sisters after the day her parents died. She blamed herself by that incident.

 

Dara fell asleep as she cried at the window sill, the twilight of the night shined over her window pane. She was a very cheerful, playful, and a friendly girl. She was full of energy before her parents died, but now she’s not the old Dara, but she still tries to be cheerful and playful but only to show strength and to please others. The day that happened 7 years ago that keeps bothering Dara is when her parents died because of the YG University she’s in now. The University wanted Dara to enter the school because of a very big responsibility she needs to do. Her parents tried to protect her but they became very ill. Her parents died because of depression and over protection to Dara, they don’t want to hand over Dara to the YG University because they don’t trust the YG University, but they can’t do anything - The YG University is too powerful. After the day her parents died the YG University adopted Dara and brought her to Kyoto. It is the day where Cherry Blossom Trees in Kyoto blooms its flowers, which is also the day when Dara stepped in the big golden gate of the YG University and her life completely changed…

 

“Good morning!” Dara greeted her classmates as she opened the door to their classroom.

 

“Oh! Dara, Good Morning!” Bom greeted back. Bom was Dara’s best friend since they were babies. Bom Park was also transferred to the YG University a year before Dara.

 

“Dara! Please help me!” a boy with glasses holding a pencil runs towards Dara

 

“Whoa! Donghae what’s the rush?” Dara chuckled, “Please! Oh Pretty Please! Can you please teach me to draw a mountain and a tree! I know you’re good at Sketching please teach me please!!!” Donghae was the playful and the top honor student of the class, he always approaches Dara to help him draw or Sketch something.

 

“Donghae, I know a secret on how you can make your drawing beautiful and magnificent.” Dara whispered to Donghae’s ear.

 

“Please tell me! Oh! Please tell me!!!” Donghae was really fond of drawings especially Dara’s sketches, but there’s a secret that Donghae never told Dara ever since. “Here’s the secret: Always draw what you feel and it should be from the heart.” Dara winked at him, “Oh! Thank you Dara! I’ll never spill that secret of yours!” Donghae ran towards his desk, and starts to think and draw.

 

“Hey! Dara! Spill another secret of yours by inspirational quotes?” a tall girl with curly blonde hair approaches Dara. Dara loves to read quotes and they really inspire her since she was in elementary, “Sulli! So nice to see you today” Dara smiled then giggled, “My name is not Sulli!  It’s Chaerin!” Chaerin was the president of some fans club in their classroom; most call her Sulli because she feels like she’s the queen of their classroom.

 

“Oh Chaerin! You are my pretty dandy! Whenever I see you my world is full of beautiful view. You are the song in my heart.” a tall, charming boy with black hair walks toward Chaerin with emotions and citing the poem.

 

“For Pete’s Sake! Seungri cut it out! You’re poem doesn’t even rhyme and LEAVE ME ALONE!” Chaerin went out of the room embarrassed and her face turned red for some reason, “Ha-ha! Nice one Seungri, you sure fed her up with you’re poems.” Dara laughed,

 

“It wasn’t actually a love poem it’s just a poem to piss her off. I really hate it when she starts to boasts again her luxury to class, so we better cut it off before she starts.” Seungri laughed. “Dara! Look at what Minzy invented!”

 

Bom shouted to Dara, who was walking towards her desk. “What is it Minzy?”

 

Dara looked at Minzy’s invention, “I--It’s…It’s a mini-figure of me!!!” Dara shouted looking shocked and all pale with hanged “Close your mouth, houseflies might go in there and live there. But maybe they won’t dare…” Minzy is one of Dara’s best friend ever since they were babies.

 

Minzy, Dara, and Bom were best of friends since they were little until now, but Minzy transferred to the YG University 4 years before Dara.

 

“What does THAT mini-me can do?” Dara asked looking stunned staring at the mini-Dara-look-liked robot, “I named her after you, but a little different from you…I made her a little advance in stupidity than you are.” Minzy said fixing some of the screws at the back of the mini-Dara.

 

“WHAT!!! Minzy-ah why are you so cruel!!!” Dara cried out loud like a baby.

 

Minzy really love Dara when it comes in teasing her but she really cares for Dara more than anyone else, she just can’t express it through emotions and doings. Class C was having full of fun they seemed to be united. This YG University is not an ordinary University; the students here have special abilities called Prenominal Sorcerous or P.S., each students have different P.S.. Your dorm differs in your P.S. and ranking in your classroom, the more you excel, the better your P.S., the more chance you can get P.S. badge’s. Prenominal Sorcerous badge’s shows your ranking and what dorm and room you are in. The badge is shaped like a flower but it’s not an ordinary Flower, this Flower badge’s are made by a very strong Prenominal Sorcerous Magic. The flowers of the badges are made up of 5 petals:

 

0 petal is the lowest,

1 petal is average,

2 petals are good,

3 petals are better,

4 petals are best,

while 5 petals are excellent.

 

5 petals are very rare; only 4 students in the whole academy have 5 petals: 1 in class B, 1 in Class C, and 1 in class D. In Class A there is also 1 but it’s still a 4 year-old student who has a very helpful and useful Prenominal Sorcerous. In class C, Minzy have 4 petals, Bom and Chaerin have 3 petals, Seungri and Donghae have 2 and the other students have 2 or 3 petals, while Dara’s petal is 1. Dara didn’t mind if her petal is only 1, she’s trying to study hard and trains her P.S. often inside her room or in biology class.

 

“Oh! Teddy-nim!” Dara shouted at the hallway when she saw Teddy Park. Teddy Park was the first one to meet Dara when she entered the school 7 years ago. Teddy treats Dara like her daughter but Teddy is still around 27 years old, “Ah! Dara! How are you? Are you in-charge of cleaning the hallway today?” Teddy smiled, “I’m okay Teddy-nim, how about you? Yeah, cleaning the hallway is a tough work.” Dara grinned, “Well, it’s okay. By the way are you going to the P.S. town today? I heard most of your classmates will come.” Teddy-Sensei looked at Dara while she was sweeping the floor, “I might go if Minzy-ah and Bommie will go.” Dara replied,

 

“Well, I saw them rode the bus to P.S. town” Teddy-Sensei looked at the ceiling while scratching his head.

 

“WHAT! THOSE TWO! THEY DIDN’T EVEN DARE TO WAIT FOR ME! AFTER ALL WHAT THEY’VE DONE TODAY! THEY’LL JUST LEAVE ME BEHIND! THEY BETTER NOT SHOW THEIR FACES TO ME OR I’LL…I’LL KILL THEM! BESIDES I DON’T WANT TO GO TO P.S. TOWN! WHO CARES?!”

 

Dara stomped, she was very angry, she threw the broom she was holding and kicked it. “Calm down Dara, Jiyong is still at the bench sleeping, you might as well go together.” Teddy-nim said trying to calm Dara down. “I don’t want to go to P.S. town with that…that…IDIOT!”

 

Dara and Jiyong were mortal enemies since Dara transferred to the YG University. Jiyong keeps teasing Dara and calling her bad names. Jiyong have the 5 petal rank in class C, Jiyong is also a childhood friend of Dara, but not merely a FRIEND. Jiyong has a fans club run by Chaerin but Jiyong don’t care about it, instead he just kept skipping class and sleeping at benches in towns or near the canteen.

 

“HE’S SO MEAN!” Dara added.

 

“He’s your part…” before Teddy-Sensei could finish, Dara slammed the door of they’re classroom, “HE’S SO OH NOT MY PARTNER!” Dara came out of the door with her face so grumpy dragging her bag to the hallway. Dara saw Dongwook Oppa and Gummy Unnie.

 

“Dara-ah, why are shouting? We can hear your voice all the way back in Class D” Dongwook Oppa hugged Dara as she runs towards him, whenever Dara saw Dongwook she kept crying like a sick dog.

 

“Dongwook Oppa!!! Minzy and Bom and the others left me! I want to go to P.S. town!!! I want to!!!” Dara hugged Dongwook. Dongwook is like an older brother of Dara but Dara have a crush on Dongwook although Dongwook didn’t know that “But you said awhile ago you don’t want to go to P.S. town? Right?” Teddy-nim looked at Dara and Dongwook; Dara looked at Teddy with evil eyes, Teddy really doesn’t like Dara when she’s looking at him with her evil eyes. Once when Dara was really angry because Minzy and Bom pulled a prank on her, Dara went to the canteen and ordered all kinds of food there and ate it all, Teddy-nim was really shocked when he saw that, and he’s the one who paid for all the food that Dara ordered. So now he’s really careful not to make Dara angry anymore.

 

“Now, now, we’ll all go to P.S. town, since I remember that it’ll be only 2 weeks before Christmas.” Gummy smiled at Dara, “Let’s go!” Dara runs toward the stairs and dragged Dongwook, Gummy and Teddy excitedly.

 

As they arrived at P.S. town Dara seemed to be really enthusiastic looking at the decorations in P.S. town.

 

“Wow! P.S. town is now full of decorations! It’s so different from the last time I came here.” Dara looked at all the Christmas décor with sparkling eyes.

 

“Since, when is THAT LAST TIME?” Gummy teased, “Last 2 months.” Dara sighed, “There now, were here to have fun” Teddy smiled, “Ah! There’s Minzy-ah, Bommie, and the others.” Dara waved, “I thought you’ll kill them if you see them” Teddy giggled.Dara glared at him with an evil look and with scary-evil-witch-liked eyes, “I hate those evil eyes” Teddy hid behind Dongwook. “I thought you’re not coming so we went here without you. You’re so busy cleaning the hallway” Minzy said. Minzy looked very serious and very quiet but when it comes to Dara she keep teasing her in an arrogant way. “Minzy!!!” Dara hugged Minzy, “Get you’re stinky, dirty, rough, and ugly hands off me” Minzy said pushing away Dara from her, Dara was standing there all stunned.

 

“Ugly…Ugly…Ugly??? UGLY!!!” Dara kept repeating staring from nowhere.

 

“Dara-ah, its okay.” Dongwook dragged Dara to go to the Christmas gift shop.

 

“But Dongwook, she called me Ugly…” Dara said making a blank stare. “Uhm, Minzy I think we need to do something about this.” Bom said looking at Dara who kept repeating the word ugly and staring at nowhere. “Let’s just leave her like that. Its better when she’s not around, it’s more peaceful” Minzy said walking towards the Christmas gift shop.

 

Dara, Dongwook, Gummy, Teddy, Bom, Minzy and the others browsed gifts for the upcoming Christmas party. “Hey, dummy, do you have lots of money to buy all those stuffs?” Minzy said looking at the stuffs that Dara chose and dragged to the cashier, it’s a pile full of stuffed animals and colorful pillows

 

“Of course I do! Let me see…” Dara replied looking for her wallet

 

“WHAT! I forgot that I wasted half of my money at the canteen.”

 

Dara shrieked as she looked at her wallet, “I’ll lend you some Dara.” Donghae smiled gently, “Thank you Donghae!” Dara smiled, “All I have now is 50 flowers.” Dara grinned, “50 flowers or 5 flowers? Look carefully at you’re wallet, idiot!” Minzy shook her head and sighed, “KYAAA! You’re right! Why is the world so cruel!?” Dara dropped her wallet, “The world isn’t cruel, you’re stomach is. Whenever you see a food stall you can’t resist buying food. You’re such a pig.” Minzy said arrogantly. The money in the university is called “flowers” the university have complete places, from towns to zoos then parks, and many more where students can enjoy when there are no classes.

 

“Here I’ll lend you 50 flowers” Donghae hand over 50 flowers to Dara, “I’m sure she can’t afford to pay the flowers she owes to you Donghae.” Minzy said looking at the stuffs that Dara bought, “Of course I can!” Dara confronted.

 

Everyone was having fun buying Christmas gift for Christmas Eve and Christmas party. “HMPFT!!!” Dara stretched her feet and arms as they sat at a bench in P.S. town, “What’s the stretching for?” Minzy asked Dara with a teasing look, “I’m so tired!” Dara said when Minzy and the others heard her stomach grumbled, “Eh-eh, I think you’re not only tired, you’re also hungry.” Dongwook laughed, “Dongwook!” Dara shrieked with her cheeks bloated and all angry, “Err! sorry Dara, ha-ha ill just get over you, lets go eat! Its Teddy-nim’s treat!” Dongwook said as he raised his fists in the air, “WHAT!!! How did I get in here?” Teddy said looking shocked “Let’s go!” Dara led the way to the food court and the others followed Dongwook and Dara who was chanting happily for food. “Why am I always the poor one…” Teddy said following them looking so deathly pale “Teddy-nim, its pay day yesterday right?” Bom teased.

 

“WOW! Lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots and lots of food!” Dara shouted looking at each stall. Dara and Minzy really get along with each other when it comes to food, while in clothes it’s Bom, Dara, and Gummy’s style. “What would we eat?” Dongwook asked, “Hmm! I know! I know!” Dara raised her right hand, “All the food here!” Dara grinned and drooled, “WHAT! I don’t have enough money to feed a pig!” Teddy cried, “Teddy-nim…” Dara used her evil eyes again; “Err” Teddy was forced to buy lots of food to feed Dara which he calls a pig, “Ahhh! I’m stuffed!” Dara stretched, “Stuffed like a pig or a turkey!? I’m out of money!” Teddy cried out loud.

 

“You almost ate all the food in the food court.” Bom giggled, “From ice creams to grilled chicken.” Chaerin nodded, “Cakes to crepes.” Maria smiled, “Roasted pig to sushi.” Lily pointed her finger, “And combo meals to baked Alaska.” Gummy and Seungri laughed, “Not yet! There’s still spaghetti, and salad!” Dara added. “I’m all out of money so… Let’s go back to the school now! We still need to prepare for the Christmas party!” Teddy ordered as he stomped out of the food court.

 

They returned to the University before lunch break is over.

 

“Okay class! Let’s talk about our Christmas party; I’ll divide the class into three groups. Take note all the stuffs that you will decorate is all GIANT.” Teddy announced to the class

 

“WOW!” Dara shouted too as the whole class get into excitement

 

“Shut up” Jiyong said looking at Dara with cold eyes, “Bleh!” Dara gave a teasing look to Jiyong. “Okay! Count 1 to three.” Teddy ordered. The whole class counted 1 to 3, Dara was number 2. “Minzy, Bom what number are you?” Dara approach Minzy and Bom at they’re desks, “were both 3.” Bom smiled, “Whaaa! Minzy,

 

Bom!!! Don’t leave me!!!” Dara cried, “Stupid” Jiyong and Minzy murmured, “I heard it!” Dara shouted angrily. “Okay settles down. Group 1 you’ll be assigned to the giant cake, Group 2 will be assigned to the giant Christmas tree, while group 3 will be assigned to the hall decors and windows. Oh and before anything else, Dara?” Teddy smiled, “Yes, Sensei?” Dara asked looking at Teddy, “We need you’re contribution for the three groups.” Teddy winked,

 

“C—Contribution!? Teddy-nim! Why are you so cruel! I don’t have money to contribute for the decors and everything!” Dara cried and shouted in her desk, “Idiot…” Minzy said, “Dara-ah, Teddy-nim means that the three groups’ need you’re P.S. there, it’s like cooperation to the three groups.” Hye sun smiled.

 

“Okay!” Dara smug, she loves helping in school activities.

 

 

 

 

 

 

------------------------------

Chapter One completed :D