Chapter 13

Fated To Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Rosé met Suzy at an italian restaurant. She spent a lot of time getting dressed. A lot of thought was put into what to wear and there were many outfits changes. She was ready to go all in for their first official date. Her mind felt clear, her thoughts in order. Rosé was ready to open up completely to Suzy, to show her the real her.

They had lasagna. Dinner was lovely as they talked about their day since the last spent time together. It was cold, drizzly day so the option for a stroll was out.

'' Let's go back to my place.'' Rosé suggested.

Suzy wiggled her eyebrows at Rosé.

After their conversation and confessions at the rooftop.There was a lightness between them. Rosé thought things might be tense between them tonight. But it was anything but tense. Suzy kept looking at her in a way that had Rosé's heart fluttering lightly in her chest. 

'' Stop it.''

Suzy chuckled, looked down, finding Rosé's hand with her eyes '' Can i hold your hand ? ''

'' Oh.'' Rosé looked down too. Suzy had her palm turned up, holding it towards Rosé. She tripped over a crack in the sidewalk as they walk. Steadying herself, she glanced over at Suzy, embarrassed.

'' If for no other reason than to make sure you don't fall down.'' Suzy teased.

Rosé held out her right hand. She waited for Suzy to make the move to actually connect their hands, interlocking their fingers together in a tight grip. They have held hands before when they were fake dating but this was different. Side by side, Rosé rubbed her thumb over Suzy's thumb knuckle and Suzy bumped their shoulders together. '' It feels good.'' Suzy whispered.

Rosé hummed '' Better than good.''

They shared a smile and continued walking down the sidewalk until they reach where Suzy's car is parked. The hold is short lived as they got to the car and Suzy disengaged from Rosé's hand to open the passenger's side door.

Rosé raised an impressed eyebrow '' You really do know how to make my heart skip a beat.''

Suzy smirked and tipped her head towards the car.

'' Thank you.'' Rosé slipped into the seat and Suzy shut the door. Her heart beating a little faster in her chest.

Twenty minutes later, they were in Rosé's living room. '' Suzy, are we dating for real now ? '' Rosé asked, jumping right into the thick of it. They had to talk about the big topics and she was nervous about it. She wanted her thoughts and feelings to align with Suzy's, but she was scared that they won't.

Suzy nodded '' In my mind we have been dating for real for some time now, the only thing that was missing was the confession.'' Her fingers played with the fabric of Rosé's dress. The CEO had gotten a little more dressed up than normal for their date, putting more importance on the evening and Suzy loved her even more for her effort.

'' You should have told me.''

'' It wouldn't have changed anything. I thought you were trying to reconcile with your ex-girlfriend and i didn't want to confuse you.'' Suzy shrugged.

'' But still - " She moved closer to Suzy '' You were always encouraging me to talk to her and i thought you didn't like me in the same way i liked you. '' She paused '' I feel like i'm floating. Or like it's a dream and i'm going to wake up and none of this will have happened.''

Suzy hated the sadness that resided in Rosé's voice '' I'll stay here. With you tonight. Then when you wake up in the morning, you'll know it's real.'' She crawled in beside her on the couch, closing the small gap between them.

'' Lay down.''

 Rosé did as told. She felt Suzy's arms wrapping around her waist from behind. The CEO found their hands and clasped them together, fingers intertwined.

'' Can we stay like this forever ? '' It felt so good having Suzy so close to her. The feel of their hands hooked together, the feel of Suzy's breath against the side of her face and neck was amazing.

'' Forever'' Suzy mumbled the word that Rosé used '' You have all of me forever.''

Rosé let out a long sigh '' I love you.''

Suzy lifted her head and looked down at Rosé's face. Her eyes roaming her features before finding her eyes '' Do we have all of this backwards ? I love yous and promises of the future. We haven't even been on more than one official date.'' She chuckled a little '' It seems out of order, no ? ''

'' Maybe. But who cares. This isn't some new thing. We've known each other and fake dated for months. That's to our advantage, no ? '' Rosé replied.

Suzy nodded '' You are very correct.'' She set her head back down, her nose

Please log in to read the full chapter