Chapter 1

Fated To Love You
Please log in to read the full chapter

Chaeyoung managed to battle her way to the bar, barely squeezing between two people waiting to be served. She was mildly tipsy even though the clock had long struck midnight, her friends however were too drunk to hold a normal conversation. She flicked her phone out, habitually clicked on the mail application. Being a CEO meant having no social life and working 24/7. She took a sip of her drink as she studied the charts her assistant sent her.

She felt someone sitting beside her. Chaeyoung looked at the woman up and down. She was absolutely gorgeous. Her long hair fell around her face in loose curls. She had a loose white blouse on. A pair of black pants.

'' These charts look like a headache.'' The woman said.

Chaeyoung put her phone back into her pocket '' They are a headache! ''

The woman held out her hand '' My name is Suzy, by the way.''

Chaeyoung hummed. '' Hello, Suzy.'' She tried the name out. '' I'm Chaeyoung. What are you doing here so late ? ''

'' I just finished my first shift at my new job so i decided to grab a drink before i head home.'' She paused '' I'm a doctor.''

Chaeyoung hummed again. She liked the sound of that. She knew doctors hang out at this bar with the hospital not being far away. She was the CEO of the hospital after all and she was informed about the arrival of the new trauma surgeon.

'' What do you do ? ''

The CEO tried to be mysterious '' I do a lot of things.'' She tipped her chin up.

Suzy laughed. It was a beautiful laugh and she wouldn't mind hearing it again. 

'' And i'm good at what i do.'' She added.

'' Someone's a bragger.''  Her slender fingers wrapped around the tail of the glass and she took a small sip, her eyes still focused on Chaeyoung. '' But really ? ''

'' I'm a businesswoman.''

Suzy raised an eyebrow '' Really ? ''

'' Yes.'' Chaeyoung was surprised by Suzy's lack of being impressed. Most of the time when she tells a woman that she's a businesswoman or CEO they are impressed and then hanging all over her.

'' I hope you don't mind. Do you want to have a drink with me ? ''

'' Oh, i don't... i don't mind. I mean.'' Rosé cleared .

Suzy's smile got wider. The way her eyes twinkled was precious.

'' You don't do this often, huh ? ''

'' Sharing a drink with someone ? ''

Suzy smirked '' Relaxing and hanging out with someone in general

Please log in to read the full chapter