CHAP 9

No return!

~WOW! Fabulous~  Hara stood in shock in front of the big company. She took a piece of paper out of her jacket's pocket, read it. Then she stepped into the electric door ~taking a deep breath~

Hara sliped into the elevator and pressed the button 7 ~waiting~

Ding!

The elevator opened. Hara came out, went forward the receptiont desk.

"Excuse me!" Hara said.

"May I help u?" The receptionist asked ~inquisitive look~

"I'm Goo Hara! I have an appointment with Ms Park Minyoung." Hara replied.

"A,well. Pls wait a minute" The receptionist talked and tooked her phone, then turned to Hara "Pls, the first room on the left". Hara nodded.

Knock! Knock! Knock!

"Come in!" A female voice echoed.

Hara stepped in the room. It's very neat and nice. In front of her, that's a young beautiful female was reading her documents. Her face was very charming, it's a perfect combination of big eyes, tall nose and thin pink solfy lips.

(Minyoung was reading her documents)

"Come here! Take a seat" She said ~smiling~ "I'm sure, Taeyang has told u about me, I'm Park Minyoung - Jay's sister! Nice to meet u!"

"Nice to meet u,too. I'm Goo Hara " Hara replied ~smiling~

Was she truly Jay's sister? Unbelivable! She was so different to him - Hara's pov

"Hara! I know that my younger brother is very unruly at school . I'm sorry if he bully u ...." 

Bip! Bip!, "Sorry!!!" Minyoung said and hang on her phone, her voice changed "I say already, don't u hear, i don't know how u do, in 20 minutes I want to see ur report on my table, if not, replace it by ur resignation!See???" Minyoung yelled on the phone. 

Hara looked at Minyoung in shock. Now she knew the reason why Taeyang said that MInyoung was the only person who can deal with Jay. 

"I'm sorry!" Minyoung turned to Hara ~changed her vocie again~, "U know, Jay was not so bad when he was young, because my parents had no time to take care of him, he starts hanging with bad friends...So...u know...that why he being so bad  now....And I'm really happy when Taeyang said that u can change Jay, Will u help me?...Of course I'll give u a hand" Minyoung said clearly ~looking Hara~

"U know my answer when I agree to come here, Unnie. It's my pleasure" Hara smiled.

"OKie! See u tomorrow!" Minyoung said ~winking~

Hara nodded "Okie!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Suzy was on her way to come back home from the supermarket. 

"YAHHHHHHH! Wat a beautiful girl!" A group of boy were chasing her. Suzy is stepping as quick as posible. But one boy pulled her back by snatching her school bag. "Babe! Go with us!" Another boy said, touching her face. Suzy was frighten but didn't scream. She just tried to get rid of these boys in silent. She run away and fell onto the floor. 

Jay observed them from apart. He got annoyance with his thinking that the boys were bullying a dumb girl.

"Heyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy! Stop it!" Jay raised his voice.

The boy group turned over. They grumbled to each other.

Boy 1: Hey! Is that the famous Jay Park in Seoul High school?

Boy 2: Yup! I heard that he's very cruel. We'd better to get away from him.

"OKie!! Let's go!" One boy let a sentence. Then they released Suzy and went away.

"U okie?" Jay asked her *helped her to stand*

Suzy didn't answer, just shook her head and stood by herself. She bowed 90* to thank for Jay.

~This girl was right dumb. Poor her. She looked very pretty.~ Jay thought and handed her a handkerchief, he signed Suzy to clean her hand. Then he went away while Suzy looked to his shadow in frozen. His action was too quick for her to react.

(Suzy looked at Jay's shadow)

~Huh? It seems like that this boy thought me a dumb girl. Ah! His handkerchief............ ~  Suzy gazed and squeezed the handkerchief in her hand.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A beautiful morning:

"WATTTTTTTT?" Jay yelled. "Unnie!!!!Do u mean it?" Jay raised his eye as big as possible.

"Yup! Ur form-teacher told me that ur study is getting worst. So u need a tutor!" Minyoung said.

"But why don't u ask me that I would like or not. I dont like" Jay denied, crossed his arm.

"U don't,huh? So do u like money, do u like credit card....?" Minyoung asked.

"Wat do u mean?" He yelled.

"I mean....If u dont study with the tutor....I wont give you a pence" Minyoung scolded.

"U dare......" Jay said.

"Let see....Haizzz wat take she so long?" Minyoung said, looked out the door.

"Helloooooooooooo"! From the door Hara steped in with a shining smile.

"Goo Haraaa! You...." Jay turned to Hara, "Unnie, wat's she doing here?", he asked his sister.

"Ah, Jay! From now on, Goo Hara is ur tutor."

"Wattttttttttt?" Jay shouted and turned to Hara. Hara turned to him and winked.

(Hara winked to Jay Park)

"No! No! Unnie! Whoever but no Goo Hara!" Jay confirmed, shook his head.

"Wat about credit card? U needn't it, right? Okie, Let me.........." Minyoung asked.

"Okie! Okie! Unnie!........Whatever......." Jay said in hopeless. His face looked like to be unable to supress his testiness.

(Jay's testiness face)

(Okie! Goo Hara! U're good! I'll let u win at this time! But hold on!) - Jay thought.

"Good! Now I gotta go! Jay! Learn and allow wat her says, remember?" Minyoung said to Jay and turned to Hara "Pls suit urself! Call me whenever he doesn't obey u. Have a nice day!"

"I see, unnie!" Hara nodded, smiled.

When Minyoung went away. Hara turned to Jay "Student! Let's begin our first lesson!"

"Wat do u want?" Jay asked.

"Wat?" Hara asked back.

"Just tell me! Wat do u want? Don't take advantage of my sister. I know u dont aim at helping me." Jay opened a tiny smile on his lip.

"U're wrong, Jay! I need money and ur sister paid me high salary. That's all" Hara answered.

"Money,huh? Hara! I'll pay u double if u quit....Tell me!How much?" Jay smirks.

"Sorry! Beside money, I need keep my prestige,too. And I don't like taking the money from a person who never know how to earn a pence." Hara said in ironically.

"I warn u,Goo Hara. My suffering has limit." Jay gritted his teeth.

"U dare.....I'll tell Minyoung-unnie! :P:P" Hara stucked her tongue out.

"Shameless girl!" Jay murmured.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~