CHAP 1

No return!

 

Jay Park is the unique boy of JYP Group - one of the richese and largest corporation in   Korean.

Now let’s find out how a rich boy morning starts.

 “Jay-ssi! Pls wake up! It’s schooltime”

 “Ashiiiiii! Araso! Araso!” Jay tosses the blanket out, grumbles.

BUPP! The bathroom closes behind Jay.

There are four servant girls stand in Jay’s bedroom now.

“Hurry! Hurry!” One servant says when Jay steps out the bathroom, they quickly help him to have dressing and prepare all school objects. Jay still feels sleepy. Therefore, it’s not bright for any servant to make any mistakes because he will be getting mad easily.

After finishing his dressing, Jay goes downstairs to have breakfast.

There are many dishes on the long table.

But…………….

“WAT THE HELL!!!!!” Jay throws his plate.

“Look! Nothing new! I’m sick of these dishes!” Then he shouts, stands up, goes out and finally jumps into his Lexus for going to school.

Wherase in one normal girl house, how her morning starts.

Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok! Tik! Tok!

BIP!  Hara reaches to the clock and shuts it off.

After finishing her dressing, Hara rotates one circle in front of the mirror and smiles herself

She has just transferred here yesterday, thus today is her first day at school.

Hara goes to the kitchen to have her regular breakfast: an omelette and a load of bread.

“Bye! Honey! I’ll be back soon!” she her cat before leaving house.

“Miaow” The flossy cat replies back make Hara laughs happily.

Hara starts her day by singing song of Kara (bcs she is a Kamilia) when riding her pinky bike to school.

****************************************************************

Suzy looks into the paper “12A” and steps along the school hall to find her class.

BUMP!

She bumps into someone.

“Don’t mind! Don't mind! I’m ok” The girl smiles.

Susy looks up, the girl in front of her is seem an open-minded and friendly girl.

“Hey! U’re the new comer,huh?...Me,too!...U’re  in class 12A, huh?” The girl asks when seeing Suzy’s note and waves herself note.

“Hey! We’re in the same class? Hi! I’m Goo Hara. Let’s make friend! Wat’s ur name?” Hara offers her hand.

But Suzy doesn’t reply. She always gets accustomed to be quiet before strangers. She bows her head 90* to Hara and runs away.

****************************************************************

Hara scratches her hair “Hey! Hey!....Yah! What is kind of this girl?” – Hara wonders.

Hara finally finds her class.

“HARA! Here!” That’s Jiyoen, her close friend at secondary school, is waving for her.

“Ji! Unbelievable!” Hara smiles and hugs Jiyoen happily bcs she can be with her best friend again in this new school year.

“Is it OK if I sit here?” Hara asks.

“OK!” Jiyoen smiles sweetly.

Hara takes a seat next to Jiyoen, looks round the whole class and finds out the girl who she bumped a few second ago.

“Ji! That girl?” Hara points the girl.

“Uhm… Wat’s up?” Jiyoen asks.

“Dont u know…She is so silent. She bumped into me this morning without a sorry...and when I wanna make friend with her,U know what…she ignores me…” Hara whispers to Jiyoen about what happens.

“Really???” Jiyoen screams.

“Shhhhhh!” Hara covers Jiyoen’s mouth when the teacher comes in class.

Jiyoen snickers that make Hara feel more comfortable in the new school year. After their introduction, Hara knows that the girl’s name is Suzy.

Suzy! That’s a nice name! But she is too silent! – Hara thinks.

****************************************************************************

Suzy’s POV:

I know that I am too impolite to Goo Hara. I always hope that I can be friendly and warm like Hara. But I really can’t. For me, I can only be myself in music. So I decide to go to the music room. Lucky! There’s no one. I quickly step in and go to the piano. Taking my music sketch-pad out and I start sliding on the piano. The inspiration inside urges me to sing and finally I sing.

BUP! BUP! BUP! BUP! BUP!

“Great!” That’s a boy voice.

I turn round.

That is my classmate, Nope, my Monitor. But I can not remember his name. He is a kind of handsome, charming boy. Blab! Blab! Blab!

Suddenly, he takes a seat next to me and starts sliding his hand on the piano, too.

Wow! This guy is so amazing. The way he plays, that’s all perfect.

OMG! He is playing my song but with a little bit different.

“Sound better, right?” He takes my sketchbook and takes some notes in it.

“I think It will be better!” He smiles, ohhhh, his smile is so cute.

I wanna ask him why he being here, wat he doing here….but finally I totally keep silent and look down the piano key.

“U'll be a good singer, Suzy!” He says. What??? He knows my name.

“New comer! Don’t tell that u don’t remember me,huh? Really? I’m Taeyang! Ur monitor!” He continues, looks at me to wait for a reaction.

But there’s till a big silence between us.

“Sorry! If I ruin ur time. Bye” Taeyang nods and goes away.

Why I am being like that. Perhaps I’m scare, I’m scare of being treated well by him.

Sorry! Bcs I’m a silent girl!

*********************************************************************

At the cantin:

“Ji! I’m so happy. Today is my first day with Nickhun-oppa!” Hara says in her dreamy eyes.

“When?” Jiyoen asks.

“At the end of class.” Hara answers.

“Hara! Truly, I don’t like him. U know! How many girlfriends does he have? I don’t see how u can suit him, he is even not ur type, except for one thing, his face looks like Junhyung….” Jiyoen says and stops when she realizes Hara eyes are gonna moved in tears.

“Hara! I’m sorry! I don't aim at.......” Jiyoen regrets for mentioning that name - Junhyung.

BUP!

"None of ur business! Don't act that u know everything!" Hara shouts and throws her plate of noddles angrily, she runs away to hide her tear.

But Hara doesn't know that she will be suffer a big problem. Bcs her plate is lying low onto a popular guy’s head.

“Sh*t…Wat the hell” Jay screams.

“Jay! Are u okie?” TOP asks him.

“WHO? I ASK WHO?” Jay gets mad, shouts to the crowd.

Everyone keeps a silent. They are all afraid of him.

Jay looks at TOP and GD.

“I don’t know” – Both of them speak in chorus.

“Wait! Jay! Look at this!” TOP bends down and picks up a necklet in the broken plate.

TOP hands it to Jay....................

“Goo Hara!” Jay mumbles the name carved on the necklet.

“Ah, Jay! I remember…that’s the new girl in Taeyang's class this morning” GD says.

“Go and find her though gotta turn up this school” Jay shouts.

 

How is it? 

Sorry if it's too long^^