Chap 12

No return!

 

~Suzy~

Hara and I began to eating our lunch.

“Suzy! Ur dishes really yummy…….” HR cheered.

“Thanks!” I replied ~smiling~

Omo….omo……….ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh” HaRa murmured with her hand crossed over her stomach.

“Hara! Hara! Wat’s wrong?” I asked wonderly. “Are u oki?” I’m getting nervous.

“My stomach….Akkkkk” she continued groaning.

Hara non-stop groaning, I didn’t know how to cope with. Hara’s face turned pale, it seemed that she was very sore. Ottoke-yo! Ottoke-yo!

“Hey! Wat’s going?” A boy voice echoed by my ear

I saw that  he was kneeling by me and Hara. He was looking at her with a very concerned face “Goo Hara! Are u oki?”

I looked at him and realized that he was the boy whom I met yesterday. He was my saver from some hooligans. “Yah! Wat’s the matter with her?” He asked me. Seem, he didn’t remember me. I shook my head “I don’t know!”

Hara-ah!........”

HR didn’t reply to Jay, she just groan and said to me “Suzy! I’m fine! Let’s go to the audition!”

“Hara…but u…” I said ~confusing~

“Jay is here. Don’t worry!” Hara groan

Ah, Jay! The boy's name is Jay. Jay didn’t say anything. He just brang Hara in bridal style once at once. I followed him right after, we both run fastly to the school clinic.

~Taeyang~

The audition will start in a few minutes but where the hell Suzy was. I looked out the door, hoped to see her stepped in. Suzy was a talent girl and I didn’t wanna waste her genius in music.

Brrrrrrrrrrr  ~phone vibrate~

I hang on, Oh, That’s Suzy’s calling

TY: Suzy! Where r you now?

SZ: Sorry! I think I can’t come.

TY: Why?

SZ: Because I’m in the school clinic.

TY: The clinic? Wat’s wrong with u?

SZ: Nope! It’s Goo Hara! She had some problems. I think I should stay with her.

TY: Goo Hara? How is she now?

SZ:  The nurse is checking. I gotta hang off now! Bye!

Pip! (Suzy hang off the phone)

~Jay~

Oh! HR’s friend, this girl looked really familiar. She looked like the dumb girl whom I met yesterday. But I maybe wrong because HR’s friend can talk. Finally I decided to ask her “Sorry! u look very familiar. Have we met before?”

The girl opened a smiling then offered a handkerchief “Yes~~U saved me yesterday.”

I raised my eyebrows “Oh! Yup! It’s u…But I think u can’t talk!. Ah! I’m Jay!” I introduced.

“I’m Suzy.” She replied.

~No one~

The curtain of school clinic was opened, Jay and Suzy came to Hara’s bed.

“Ms! Wat’s matter with her?” Jay asked the nurse.

“She gets a food poisoning. However don’t worry guys…..it’s not serious. But I think we should take her to the hospital to wash the poison out” The nurse replied.

“I see!” Jay said and looked at Hara pale face. His heart felt a bit harrowing. He withdrawed his phone and called his driver.  Then he brang HR up again.

“Jay! Can I go with u?” Suzy asked. Jay paused a second “No need! I can take care of her. U should go as Hara want” Jay let a short sentence then went away.

~Taeyang~

I took a look at my watch for the fifth time.  But for wat? Suzy said that she won’t come. Wat was I waiting for?

“OK! Time is over. Our audition will stop for now” Hyorin raised her voice to the others.

“Noona-Let’s wait a few minutes. There’s still one attendant” I said

“Where? We have a lot of things to deal with, Taeyang. We don’t have time to waste.” Hyorin talked to me.

“Noona---Just 5 minutes, ok?” I said.

“But…………….” Hyorin denied.

“Hyorin! Just 5 minutes. Ok! We’ll wait.” Ms Kang Minkyung talked to Hyorin.

04’45s

~No one~

Suzy still not come.  Taeyang looked forward to the door worrily.

5

4

3

2

1

Krystal opened a tiny smile while Jiyoen’s face full of sadness.

Suddenly…………………..

“I’m sorry! I’m late”   Suzy was standing right at the door.                   

Taeyang’s face shining “Suzy! Hurry up!” He urged. Suzy nodded.

“Ok! U can start right now!” Hyorin talked to Suzy.

Suzy was very stress.  Sweat started soaking onto her face.  Taeyang realized the changes of Suzy, he stood up and came to the piano “I will accompany with her”,  he said to the others, “Suzy! Remember the day on the Music Camping, let’s sing like that”, he whispered into Suzy ear.

Taeyang took a seat and began slipping his hand on the ivory. Suzy closed her eyes, she imagined that she was in front of the sea, she could hear the sound of choppy swash, she could saw that there was only she and Taeyang there. Suzy smiled slightly     and began raising her sweet voice.

(Suzy's audition)

All the room deeped in the silence to enjoy Suzy smoothly voice. After SUzy finished her performance, everybody clapped their hand strongly. 

"Anyone else?....OK! Good! We will stop now. And the results will be reported tommorrow." Teacher Kang Minkyung said. 

Then people dismissed to get home. For a few minutes later, they all left except for Suzy and Taeyang.

"Well-done! Suzy!" Taeyang patted Suzy's shoulder.

"Thanks to ur help" Suzy replied ~smiling~

"Ah...How is Hara?" Taeyang asked.

"She is taken to the hospital. But it's not a big deal. Jay's with her" Suzy said.

"Who? Jay? with HR? Are u kidding?" Taeyang turned surprised.

"Why don't? Jay seems a kind guy" Suzy said.

"Wattttttt.......U say.......Jay........kind?.........Haaaaaaaaaa" Taeyang bursted out loud.

Suzy opened her eyes bigger to look at Taeyang wonderly.

"U're the first person say that Jay is kind, Suzy" Taeyang giggled.

"Wat do u mean?" Suzy asked.

"Ok! Let's go the hospital. We need to find out how HR getting." Taeyang said and took Suzy hand.

OMG! He was taking my hand. Why my heart fluttered? - Suzy's POV

~~The hospital~~

"Hara! How do u feel now?" Taeyang asked and took a seat next to HR. Suzy stood next to him.

"THanks~~monitor~~! I'm fine. Ah, Suzy! How is ur audition?" HR asked Suzy.

"JUst one word. Great! She is absolutely awesome" Taeyang replied ~winking to Suzy~

Suzy just nodded. She raised her eyes round to find Jay. She wanna asked Hara but finally Taeyang asked first "Where's Jay?"

"I don't know. He's just here a few second." HR answered ~looking around~

"Hey! Suzy says that u get a food poisoning. u should be careful on eating. Glutton girl~" Taeyang patted HR's head.

"YAh! I'm not....." Hara defended.

"U're not....Come on! I know when I'm having dinner with u last night. HAAAAAA" Taeyang giggled.

Hara and Taeyang were chatting very funnily. I just stood here and didn't know wat to say.Hara's the new comer like me but she got along well with a lot of people.  I wished I could be a cute girl like Hara. Both Jay and Taeyang did concern about her. I didn't surprise about that because Hara's an open-minded girl. But now I felt indisposed when seeing her with Taeyang, because she had many friends, and I only had Taeyang. Now I felt a little bit envy with her. What ashame me! - Suzy's POV

"Taeyang! This is the hospital. Pls be quiet!"  

That's Jay voice. HR, Taeyang, Suzy looked up.............