CHAP 7

No return!

 

 

Nickhun met Hara at the end of school time.

“Hara! We need to talk” He said.

“No! U said we’re done, remember? I hav nothing to deal with u.”  Hara grit her teeth.

“I’m so sorry! I knew u do hate me now. But I wanna show u that when we’re broken, I always miss u, I realize that I still love u, I think’bout u all the time,Hara! I need u, pls forgive me and come back to me!” Nickhun implored.

“Don’t play with me again, Khun! I’m not a stupid girl anymore.” Hara yelled.

“I don’t play….I’m sincerely. Pls! Get back to me!” Nickhun took her hand.

 “No way! U make me sick, Khun! Piss offfffffff before I spit in ur face” Hara took her hand back and pushed him away.

“Ok! I’ll never appear in front of u again.” Nickhun said sadly.

Ok! Goo Hara! I’ll make u regret about that – Nickhun sniggerred, grited his teeth.

He used to date with me just for a bet before but now what made him said that? Was he truly? Junhyung! Should I trust him? – Hara wondered.

***********************************************

“Let’s start from Junhyung, Junhyung is Hara first love. He is her guy-next-door, they lived, grown up and spent their childhood together. Junhyung is a nice guy, he always treat Hara well…always protect her, take care her….So Hara loved him so much and so did him. But…..Junhyung had died in a car accident one year ago. Hara’s very sorrow, she must to spend a very hard time to accept it. For Nickhun, I’m sure Hara didn’t love him, she concerned about him coz his face looked quite like Junhyung…..” Jiyoen slowed down her voice and continued “So, I beg u, don’t play with Hara anymore, Hara seems a strong girl but indeep she often cried every night. I believe till now she couldn’t forget her sad past. Junhuyng was a terrible pain that couldn’t heal in her heart….That’s all!” Jiyoen ended up her long talk.

“Yup! Thanks, anyway…” Jay said when Jiyoen turned her heel, Jiyeon waved off her hand with a smiling.

Jay deeped into a silence to think about the story of Hara and Junhuyng. He thought that Hara looked like a hegdehog, she used her sharp thorns to hide an indeep sorrow. Suddenly, he turned his heel quickly without saying goodbye to Jiyoen bcs of remembering something. He reminded the duty he hired Nickhun to cheat on Hara, but now, after hearing her story, he didn’t wanna play it any longer. He gotta stop her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

“Hara! Nickhun is in the clinic now. He’s jumped from the third floor. He called ur name all the time” One Nickhun’s classmate reported to Hara.

Hara run to the clinic immediately but a hand stopped her on the way.

“GOO HARA!” Jay pulled Hara’s arm.
“Wat? Get away from me!” Hara shouted, put his hand aside.

“Where u go? Meet Nickhun, huh?” Jay kept Hara’s arm stronger.

“None of ur business.” She pushed him away, kept going.

“Don’t go!!!! Nickhun is not worth it.He doesn’t love u for true.” Jay yelled behind her back.

“Don’t talk if any u’re a better guy.” Hara turned round to look at him, let a severely sentence.

Okay! Good! Keep going!

Go and become a toy for that bastard! From now on, I didn’t care’bout u! – Jay squeezed his hand, thumped onto the wall angrily.

However, for a few minutes pause, he followed Hara right after.

*************************************

 “Khun! Are u oky?” Hara took a seat next to Nickhun who’s lying on the clinic bed, she asked worrily.

“Hara! At least, U’ve come! U still love me. Right?” Nickhun opened his eyes.

“Khun! Why u must to do this…”

“I say already! I wont appear in front of u again”

“~~Pa~~Bo~~” She touched his cheek.

“Pls Get back to me! I can’t live without u. Stay to me,ok?” Nikhun said in adjuration, took her hand.

“…………..” She didn’t reply but not refuse his hand.

“H—Hara…..I luv u….” Nikhun whispered.

Hara looked at his face, liked Junhyung’s in front of her, she knew that Nickhun wasn’t Junhyung, but she wanna held each of thing which related to Junhyung, she miss him so badly, so she couldn’t help it but nodded lightly. Nickhun hugged Hara and opened a tiny smile on his face.

HAAAAAAAAAAAA! – Nickhun laughed loudly, pushed Hara away strongly.

“Ni-i-ick Khu-u-un…” Hara yelled bitterly.

“Hara! Awake!~~~ I love u, that sounds funny~~HAAAAAA” Nickhun crossed his arm in front of his stomach to out loud.

“Hey! Jay Park!! Come here and see! U lose! Where’s my money?” He called as soon as seeing Jay came after.

“Tell me! Wat going on here?” Hara looked Nickhun then turned to Jay. She bit her lower lip to stay calm.

“Papo~~ He hired me. I don’t aim at that. However I don’t think u’ll get into our trap too sooner, Goo Hara! Wat a pity!” Nickhun smirked sarcasmly, shook his head.

BUPPPPPPP! Jay threw the money into Nickhun strongly make it then fell on the floor, “FIRE AWAY!!!  he shouted to Nickhun.

 “Hara! I’m……..” Jay whispered.

Hara squeezed her hand and yelled into Jay's face with all her angry “JAY PARK! I H-A-T-E Y-O-U….”

Jay stood in frozen and looks forward her shadow, his heart was somehow liked tormented, “JAY PARK! I H-A-T-E Y-O-U….” Hara words by words pinked into his heart like a knife. He has ever felt this feeling before, but it didn't like the feeling with Hara. He shook his head to kick off everything.

"Hi! Jay! Long time no see"

A guy voice echoed. Jay looked up and his face turned pale. The face which he never wanna met again now was standing in front of him agian. 

 

*********************************************

**********************************************