CHAP 8

No return!

"Wat the hell r u doing here, Lee Joon?" Jay asked the strange guys.

"Who's that girl?...Look pretty cute,huh" Lee Joon said in sarcasmly.

"None of ur business." Jay said curly and began turning his heels.

"Hey! Jay! I can't think u can live happily like that after wat u did to Sohee and Taeyang." Jay stopped his step when Lee Joon raised his voice loudly.

"Siiis...Sorry! I did nothing." Jay yelled and went away strongly.

Wat the date today? Beginning from Goo Hara and end up with Lee Joon. - Jay park's mind.

When Lee Joon mentioned about Sohee and Taeyang make Jay reminded the past. Sohee is his best friend 's girlfriend. Taeyang is a very good guy, Jay coudn't understand why Sohee had feeling for him. He is such a an unrule and play boy. When Sohee confessed him, Jay denied her right away. Bcs Taeyang is his best friend, Jay wanna help them. Jay carried out a plan to help them returned to each other. But finally, Jay turned everything worse that caused a bad result for Sohee. Lee Joon was the one who knew clearly about his story.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hara run as fast as she could to hide her tears. She didn’t wanna let this Jay saw her cried. Hara blamed herself badly why she was stupid? Jiyoen was right, Nickhun was not Junhyung, and she feel so broken-hearted with the thinking that Junhyung had not been beside her. And that’s Jay! Why he might treat her like that?

BUUUUmmmmmmm!

Suddenly, she bumped into someone. Hara fell onto the floor and her tears droped like hell.

“I’m sorry~~”, said the unknown people, “Haraaaaaa!”, a male voice was echoed.

Hara raised her head up and found that is her monitor - Taeyang!

Taeyang again!!!!!!  Why I  met him in this condition? We’ve just met twice, but he kept seeing me cry. That's so bad! – Hara’s POV

“Hara! Wat's happen?” Taeyang called again ~worrying~

“I’m…..Okay!” Hara wiped her tears  ~sniffing~

“Was it Jay again?” Taeyang helped Hara sit up, asked.

Hara didn’t answer. They steped in silence along the corridor then took a seat side by side on one of the school chair in the school yard.

“Hara! U know Lee Seung Gi, right?” Taeyang suddenly broke their silence.

“How do u know?” Hara asked, looked at Taeyang wonderly.

“We’ve been in the same music club before and he just back Korea…and he just asked about u yesterday when he knew we’re the same class?” Taeyang replied.

“Sound interesting…I don’t think this earth’s too round” said Hara in soft voice.

“Plus, I’ve heard ur story……” Taeyang murmured, “About Junhyung????” Hara added, Taeyang nodded lightly.

“Don’t feel pity for me. I don’t like that.” she let a mild vocie.

“No, I don’t. U know, Hara! I know the feeling of waiting a people who never come back…” He said.

“U know….How?” She asked.

“Bcs Me,too…My girlfriend lelf me two years ago without a phone, a message till now, I  didn’t even know how her life getting on now, but I’ll still waiting for her. It sometimes sounds too silly,huh?” He smirked.

Hara looked into Taeyang’s eyes, she felt a sympathetic heart. They were the sane, both waited for a hopeless result.

“Sorry if I touch ur heart-pain. But I thought Junhyung will smile in heaven if he sees ur happy more than tears.” He added ~smiling~

“Yahhh…don’t look at me like that. I’m not a weak girl. I say already I don’t scared Jay, he such a baby, I’ll teach him how to grow up, remember? I don’t think there’s no one can purnish him” Hara said in believably.

“I think I know who is” Taeyang winked and spoke something on Hara’s ear.

Hara smiled satisfied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At breaktime, as usual, Suzy came to the peacful place which she has just found out recently with her own lunch. So far, Suzy has not found a friend for her in this school except for Taeyang. She started not to be scared to chat with him. She steped to the stone chair and felt a little bit disappointed. She didn't know why she felt unhappy. Maybe because Taeyang was not here??? Suzy shook her head and took a seat on the chair.

SHhhhhhhhhhhh! SHhhhhhhhhhhh! (~~~~fluttering~~~~~)

The tree was shakening, some leaves fell onto the ground. Suzy raised her head up to find out wat happen because there's no strong winds.

SHsssssssssss! SHssssssssssss! ( ~~~Fluttering~~~~)

Suzy got scared, she sat up and steped nearer to the tree to get a better view. She was shocked as seeing a guy was climbing on the tree. He looked like Taeyang. "Hey!!!" She called with a little bit fearing.

"Hi!" Taeyang poped his head behind a large branch *winking*

"wat....wat r u doing up there?" Suzy asked wonderly.

"Nothing" Taeyang replied *shaking* "Hold on! I'm down now" *slided down from tree*

"Seems u always come here at lunch,huh?" He asked while flicking off dust from his school uniform.

"How do u know?" Suzy asked back , knitting her brows.

"Bcs I was born to be a prophet" He said cheekily, smiling.

Suzy didn't reply, just laughed a bit.

"U don't believe,huh?" He asked as seeing Suzy laughed. "Okie! Let's try! Have u ever thought that the pig can climd a tree before?", he added.

"No way!" She shook her head, commented.

"Uhum!! I'll catch it" Taeyang said, "Wait!!!", *climbind back onto the tree*

Suzy crossed her arm over her chest and followed Taeyang who was climbing on the tree. For a while, he sliped down again.

"So....where the pig?" Suzy asked.

"Here they are" Taeyang take something off his pants's pocket, gave to Suzy, winking.

Suzy blinked her eyes. That's a charming and beautiful chain with a cute pink pig surface. "Wat's up?", she said softly.

"A pig! I catch from the tree" Taeyang smirked * his hair*, "I'm just kidding!!!......Suzy! See! Look at! Even so the pig can climb a tree. So nothing's impossible, everyone can make their dream come true. Suzy! Dont be scared to sing bcs u've got talent" Taeyang said, "Take it!"

"Taeyang! Why u so kind to me?" She asked, looked into his eyes, not took the necklet yet.

"Bcs I'm a good guy" Taeyang answer *smiling*, "hiii, I'm just kidding! Bcs u look like some one I've ever met before, ~~perhaps~~Hhey! Take it, I dont wanna broke my arm,huh", he ed the necklet into her hands, "By the way, I bring u a good new.... U'll sing with Krystal in our next school festival. And I'm ur constructor. If u take my gift, I won't feel guilty if I'm too extreme....ok? " Taeyang said *nodding*

Suzy smiled and nodded, too. "Thanks! I'll try." She took the necklet.

"~~I'm happy to hear that~~Fighting~~ And plus, truly pig can not climd a tree~~" He winked before leaving make Suzy laughed.

Sohee! Can u see?

This guy was so kind to me. Was ur Jack as kind as him? Was he my Jack? - Susy squeezed the necklet and thought.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~