Complicated!

No return!

 

Suzy, Hara and Taeyang looked up.....Jay was coming into with Jiyoen “Hara! Jiyoen wanna talk to u”, Jiyoen looked very miserable.

“Ji! Wat’s up?” Hara asked, looked at Jiyoen

“Hara! I’m sorry! I’m wrong!” Jiyoen said in tears “Krystal obliged me, she asked me to put the poison into Suzy’s lunch. Krystal doesn’t wanna let Suzy join in the audition. And I have no choice…Hic…But I don’t think u’re the person who eats Suzy’s lunch. I never wanna hurt u, Hara—ah…hic”

Hara took Jiyoen’s hand, she smiled “I know. Ji! U’re my best friend, of course u never…but u shouldn’t hurt anyone, although it’s not me. Krystal does nothing if u have no mistake in the audition.” Hara raised her hand to wipe Jiyoen tears “I think u should say sorry to Suzy”. Jiyoen nodded.

“I’m so sorry, Suzy” JY turned to Suzy.

“That’s all right. I’m still fine, right?” Suzy said.

“It’s unacceptable. I’ll ask Krystal why she does this” Taeyang talked in an angry voice.

“Haizzzz! Girls all the same…..are devilishly cruels!” Jay shook his head ~shooting out his lips~

“Yah! We are not the same.” Hara spoke daggers to Jay.

“Stop talking to me with that voice, Goo Hara! I’m ur saver” Jay crossed his arm. Hara opened to answer back but Taeyang cut off  “OK! Let’s stop argument here. Hara! The doctor says u can go now, so I and Jiyoen will bring u home. And Jay, would u mind taking Suzy home?”

“Whatever!” Jay answered curtly.

~~Suzy~~

We both kept silent all the way. I didn’t know why I felt that Jay was not a bad boy like people said. Jay and Taeyang were opposable. Taeyang impressed people with his kind and friendly manners directly wherase Jay made people feel safe with a manner that came inside.

~~Jay~~

Goo Hara! She has nothing special, not a hot girl or charming girl in school like Yuri or Krystal. But her sweet smiles….the smiles that made everybody have to turn their head back to her….why I can stop taking my eyes on her?

And the girl next to me – Suzy, she was totally different from Goo Hara, she was too silent. That made everyone felt curious about her and wanna protect her.

*********************

*******************************

*********************************************

2 day later

~~Hara~~

As usual, I was helping my mom with our family business – the Tokbokki diner. Suddenly, there were some hooligans came to our store.

“Welcome!” My mom greated them

“Where is Goo Taewoo?” One man said in a rude way.

“Sorry. My father is not here. What for?” I asked him.

“Look at this!” He threw a paper to us.

Proof of debt

I am Goo Taewoo, I accept to give my house as a mortgage to borrow Mr Han Seok an amount of money: 100.000 USD. If I don’t pay off the debt, Mr Han has a right to use or sell my house.

Sign

Goo Taewoo

“How do I know this is not a lie” I read the paper and asked.

“OK! Let’s listen!” The man with-draw his Cellphone and started the record of his committment with my dad.

“oh my god! What a sh*t…..this old bastard!....” my mom bursted out crying and sniffing. She fell onto the ground.

 “Mom……mom……..Let calm down” I said.

“Nope!!! My dad is not this kind of man. I know something’s wrong here….” I shouted

“What do u mean…..Go and ask ur old-stubborn dad” The man got angry. He shouted back to me.

 “But now my father was not here, he was not back home for a whole week. We need to wait until he comes home to…….” I said to the man.

“Wait! We waited for so long. ” He cut my sentence. “I give u one week to pay back my money. If not….I’ll take ur house. No more comments” He ended up the sentence

“No, u can’tNo way! I don’t let u do that” I shouted.

“Haaaaaa. Wait! After one week….u’ll see” The man smirked and went away.

“Hara-ah!....Huuuuuuuuuuu. Ottokeeeeeeeeeee” My mom said in tears.

I hugged my mom to comfort her. This was not the first time my family stuffed into this condition, that the reason why my family had to move from place to place to hide from my dad creditor. My dad was an alcoholic and gamble players.

One week! What can I do? 100.000 USD. That was a huge amount of money for my family now. And me, just a teenager, HOW CAN I DEAL WITH THIS BIG PROBLEM? :(

~~Taeyangs~~

Minyoung-noona phoned me that Hara didn’t come to her house last night. Minyoung told me that she coudn’t connect with Hara. As I  was on my way to music club room, I saw Goo Hara.

"Haraaaaaaaa!" I called and running after her.

She turned back and stopped to wait for me unitl I catched her. Then we stepped side by side along the school corridor.

"Wat's up?" she asked.

"Minyoung-noona told me that u've not come to Jay's house yesterday. Why?" I replied and asked her back.

"Ah, sorry! I have sthing to fix” She anwered but her face looked very tired.

“Are u okie?” I asked wonderly.

“I’m fine!..." She answered me. I knew that she tried to force a smile.

"HR! I know something happened…If any, just tell me…I can help u” I said sincerely

"Alright! I will” She let a soft voice.

"I hope so....Ah, classes ended....where are you going, Hara?" I asked her

“I’m finding Jiyoen” She answered

“Ah, I think I know where she is…” I smiled and continued "Well, I'm going to the music club. Our club is carrying out the canon musical play on the Song festival….U know…. The “Romeo and Juliet”….We’re considering to choose a good Juliet…"

“I just wanna know where’s Jiyoen….not who will be Juliet” She stopped my sentence.

"Okie!! Jiyoen is one of the candidate for Juliet in that play ……So we're the same way....Let's go......" I grapped my hand.

For Hara, whenever seeing her sadness, it made me remember to my past. Because she lost Junhyung and I lost Sohee. Both of us lost the person who we loved the most. So I wanna help her get over these bad things.

~~Suzy~~

I was on my way to the music club room. And right in front of me, that's Goo Hara and Taeyang. They were chatting with each other near and dear. I quickly hided beside the edge of the wall and saw Taeyang grapped Hara’s hand. And I felt bad….I don’t know why….I stood there for a while until they passed over me.

"Suzy! Wat are u doing here?" I looked up. That’s Jay.

I looked at him wonderly. “Ah, Can I ask u a question. Did u know where’s Goo Hara?” He asked.

Goo Hara again? I felt worse with the thinking that every boys did care about Goo Hara. She was not the only girl all over the world.

“Suzy—ah?” Jay called , “Huh?”I startled “Ah, I’m sorry! I think she’s in the music club room.” I replied.

“Thanks” Jay said and wenrt away.

I just stood there to wonder…..Why…..Why……I must try alots to open my heart and to contact with the others. But Goo Hara! Just the way she was, she didn’t have to try but everybody still attracted by her. For me, Why I was a quiet girl!

~~Jay~~

I come to music class to find Hara, finally I saw she was talking with Jiyoen.

“Wat??? 100.000 USD. Why can ur father do that?” Jiyoen screamed.

“Yes, he can…and many times…I think I’ll be off-school” Hara said in hopeless

“Off-school….Hara! u mean…Do u mean it?” Jiyoen opened in a big “O”

Hara nodded, her face looked very sorrow “I have no choice,Ji! How can I continue going to school while my family gonna become homeless. I’m an adult. I have to share it with them”

“Hara! Wat can I do to help u….I can ask my parents….” Jiyoen took HR’s hand.

“I know u’re kind to me but 100.000 USD is not a small account” Hara squeezed Jiyoen’s hand and said in tears.

“Wat about Junhyung’s family?” Jiyoen suddenly said.

“Nope! Ji! They helped me alots before. But now Junhyung was gone, I can’t….” Hara let a sad voice.

“Hara—ah…Wat are u gonna do?” Jiyoen asked.

“I don’t know. I think I will let them take my house and then come back to my hometown…” HR shook her head, cried.

Jiyoen and HR hugged each other and cried. 

100.000 USD – that was really not a small account. Poor Goo Hara!

Hold on! She said that she will be off from school. That’s mean I will not see her any longer in this school. That mean I will not meet her again.

If that is true……..If I never see her face again.......Wat can I do?

 

 

 

OMG...i'm gonna to write a short fanfic...but @@ my story is going to chap 13 @@...there are so many ideas^^

By the way, Thanks for u guys - all my beloved readers

Luv u with all honesty I have <3 <3 <3