CHAP 4

No return!

 “Sorry! Do I know u?” Hara asked.

“Huh? Ah, I think maybe or not…” Seung Gi gasped, scratched his hair with a little bit nervous.

Finally I met her - Goo Hara, who always appeared in every Junhyung’s word.

She’s really cuter than in Junhyung’s photo. Her doll eyes, soft hair and skinny form…all attractive. I thought that I knew the reason why Junhyung loved her – Seung Gi’s pov

“So, why u know my name…..and that song?” She drawled.

“Ah, I’m Seung Gi…Junhyung’s cousin. Hav he ever mentioned about me before?” Seung Gi said.

“Ah,Ah, he did…Let’s me remember…Lee Seung Gi, right?” Hara made a grin.

“Yup! That’s me! I just backed from Russia. Junhyung also told a lot about u. I think u means a lot to him…” He replied, didn’t dare to look into her eyes.

“And????” She added

“Ah, the song…..truly, we composed it together….” Seung Gi became more nervous.

BRR! BRR! BRR! Hara looked into her handbag, she knew exactly who’s phoning.

“Answer it!” Seung Gi said. Hara nodded lightly.

Jay: Yah! Goo Hara! Wat takes u so long?

Hara: Just a second, ok?

Jay: Be right back or I’ll…

Hara: I know. I know.

“Sorry! I gotta go…” Hara shut off the phone, said in apologetic to Seung Gi and turned her heel.

“Hara! Wait” Seung Gi called.

“??” Hara turned back, looked him in wondering.

“Can we meet again?” He shelved his head.

“Seoul High School, class 12A. I’m studying there…” Hara replied and run.

 This is only a normal and cheap chain. But why it is  important to that Goo Hara? – Jay stared at the chain in his hand and thought.

“Jay-ssi! Ur dad’s call” – the body-guard said and gave Jay the phone.

Jay put the chain into his pocket and stood up to answer the call. However, he didn’t know that he dropped the chain.

“Look! Yul! A cute chain….Wat? Goo Hara’s…” Jessica picked it up and stared into the name carved on it.

“Let me see!” Yuri snatched it.

“Jay had Hara’s chain? Yay, Jay likes Hara?” Yoona raised her eyebrow, her index finger touched her chin.

“That’s sound funny! Yoong!! Jay never likes that silly girl” TOP added.

“There she comes!” Yuri said when seeing Hara came back, she winked to others people, an idea popped in her mind. She sat up and stepped out the sunshade. Others followed her. They made a circle around Hara.

“OSIN! Is this urs?” Yuri waved Hara’s chain and rotated it in front of her. Yoona and Jessica just laughed. Top and GD crossed their arms to wait for an exciting game.

“Give me right away!” Hara zipped and stepped up.

Sh*t! That gave them my chain as a toy! Jay! Why u treated me like that? – Hara’s Pov

“Never! Hey! Jess!!! Take it!” Yuri hissed and threw it to Jessica.

“Come here, OSIN!!” Jessica waved off and challenged.

“No! Give it to me!” Hara ran to Jessica’s standing.

But Jessica threw it to Yoona.

“Over here! HAAAA” Yoona laughed and passed it over TOP.

TOP took it and right after Hara came to him, he threw it to GD.

“Sh*t!” Hara still tried to clutch her chain.

“Jayyy! Takeeee!” GD yelled and moved it to Jay, when he just came back.

Jay’s POV:

The chain?!?! Why it’s here? Wat are they doing,huh? A game? Or sthing? Wat Goo Hara doing with them.

“Wat’s up?” Jay took the chain and asked in shock.

Suddenly………………………………….

BUP! Hara slapped on Jay’s cheek.

“Youuuuuuuuu” Jay glared with flare eyes.

“Me wat?!!! I can’t stand u any longer …Look at u! For 18 years living, Hav u ever did a useful thing for this life,huh?....u just know open ur mouth to eat, offer ur hand to take money…So, anyone who did a little bit thing for this life can spit u, Mastrel…What a pity to ur parent…U’re happy,huh….beating on another one’s painful make u happy,huh…Jay park! Listen! I never scare u, Bastard!” Hara yelled, her face was burning bcs of her angry.

Jay Park was frozen. For 18 years living, never had a girl shouted forward his face like her.

“So…Wat u gonna do,huh?” Jay said simply to Hara who was crying and yelling him.

“U! From now on, Don’t think about me like ur osin or else, I’ll never obey u except for my life depends on it. Listen! Mastrel! I’m quit!” Hara shouted again.

Wat’s going on here? Wat a weird girl! Apparently, she slapped me, but cried? I did nothing. Why she’s angry?

Why she’s cry? Eventually, why must I think’bout her?  - Jay looked Hara’s shadow and wonderred.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A little bit pity 4 Jay in this chap^^

Sorry 4 Suzy bias! Next chap will be focus more on TaeZy, I promise, if I don't, SUE ME!